Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:49:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for devs  (Read 230 times)
crypto-denis (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:29:46 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2019, 02:08:11 PM by crypto-denis

Hello,

We are team that working on several private solutions and right now we needed devs who can help us with:

1. devs for creating new mimblewimble coin and pools for new and existing mimblewimble coins;
2. sysadmins/devs for helping to integrate and manage new miners and other solutions in our system;

Please PM me with you offers or questions.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icosonar

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

Blockchain Development & Consulting Service

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:47:49 AM

We are a group of developers and we can help you. Ping me on the telegram @KnightThunder or pm me here for the further discussion.

We have 350+ 5* Rated Reviews on Freelance Platform.
DM me for the Link of Freelance platform.
Ignore the Freeloaders' (Fuckers') fake Reviews!
AvezorSoftware

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 09:57:39 AM

Hello,

We are team that working on several private solutions and right now we needed devs who can help us with:

1. devs for creating new mimblewimble coin and pools for new and existing mimblewimble coins;
2. sysadmins/devs for helping to integrate and manage new miners and other solutions in our system;
3. web developer with html/css/js/vue.js knowledge to help with front-end part of our system (Knowledge of GO will be a plus).

Hello, hope you are doing well. My name is Stas and im from Avezor Software.  Our company is engaged in AI and complex solutions for blockchain services including cryptocurrency creation, token creation services, setting up eWallets and exchange offices,
smart contracts and decentralized applications development. Our team possesses a wide range of tools for blockchain and software development: NXT, Ardor, Hyperledger, R3, Ethereum, Parity, Exonum, Java, Skala, Swift, Python,
C#, C++, React Native etc.
You can check our portfolio here: https://www.slideshare.net/StanislavMuravko/portfolio-avezor-software
Also you can see our Crypto Currency exchange here: http://94.130.65.168:3500/login.html
Also we have our own Crypto Currency you can see it here:
Lets have a contach for disscus our cooperation.
Our contact information:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-ZhyIqc1Kw&feature=youtu.be
Telegram: +380992045813
WhatsUp: +380992045813
arkuda_solutions
Copper Member

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:28:59 PM

Hello.
Our team can help you with your projects. We have a lot of experience.
Please, tke a look at our website arkudasolutions.com
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 12:43:09 PM

Hello,

3. web developer with html/css/js/vue.js knowledge to help with front-end part of our system (Knowledge of GO will be a plus).

why dont you post your current unfinished project website?

crypto-denis (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:31:34 PM

why dont you post your current unfinished project website?

Because for now it's management solution for private clients. It's not a public website.   
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:33:32 PM

If you are really creating a copy of Grin/MimbleWimble it should have an inflation rate similar to bitcoin if you want to see it grow in value.  Right now the inflation rate for Grin is huge over the next 10 years and is unlikely to see any big gains in value.
crypto-denis (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:21:20 PM

If you are really creating a copy of Grin/MimbleWimble it should have an inflation rate similar to bitcoin if you want to see it grow in value.  Right now the inflation rate for Grin is huge over the next 10 years and is unlikely to see any big gains in value.

Yep, agree with you.
vakaxacompany

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 01:42:35 AM

Hello,

HI. We are Blockchain company in Vietnam with a team of developers. We can create a new coin, wallet, exchange, etc. If you are interested, pls contact us via telegram @vakaxasupport. Thank you
lalitbansal

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 12:25:15 PM

Hello,

Hi There,

My team of expert developers can assist you with your requirement. Let us connect on telegram: @sales17 or skype: lalit@eiysys.com to discuss it further.
Aeny France

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:40:09 AM

Hello,

I just refer the group of the blockchain developers who have worked in the leading ICO development company having 5+ years of experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: