Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:26:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SALE started] STE Token - STeX Project (publicly-owned/decentralize exchange)  (Read 16897 times)
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:38:22 PM

Thanks Admin STE . I have ricieve reward.

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mattia88

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:15:18 AM

Hi guys! when will the following stage start???
"October 2017 - ICO after 20% distribution of tokens (1 STE token = 0.004 ETH)"

Thanks in advance Smiley
mithrim (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:44:51 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 11:04:49 AM by mithrim

The STeX Sale started!
https://stex.exchange

Best Bonus (as long as it lasts)
"Advanced benefit for original ICO subscribers - you'll get a 20% bonus from commissions distribution as long as you keep holding originally distributed tokens.
Tokens, bought after ICO in the open market, do not have this advantage. This means that tokens, that never changed owner, share a 20% of commission distribution among them, and over time less amount of originally bought tokens will share ever a growing stake of distributions."

"Have you tried to switch between coins, following trends in emerging tokens?
That is the problem we focus on at this stage: many coins and tokens suffer from one biggest problem ? the lack of liquidity. This leads to enormous implications for active traders/investors. Imagine, you have coin A and a nice opportunity to sell it with profit. And at the same time, you wish to invest in a new promising token or coin B. The only problem - they are traded (or have best rates) in different exchanges, and if you try to trade this idea, you must finish first trade, then transfer your assets from one exchange to another - wasting days and (the world is fast nowadays, remember?) finally missing the brilliant opportunity to raise money - and just because of market insufficiency."

The SteX Project tries to change that!

Roadmap:
  • August 2017 - STE token Presale [/i]
  • November 2017 - STE token ICO (1 STE token = 0.002 ETH)
  • November 2017 - ICO ends distributing more than 30% of all tokens
  • December 2017 - Beta Development
  • 2018 - Commissions distribution
  • February 2018 - Front-end Production

"We will bring professional services to the cryptocurrency world
We are trading professionals with years of experience in developing sophisticated trading algorithms for private hedge funds and brokers.  We have a profound understanding of all the needs of professional traders and we are not satisfied by what we can get out of the current market state in cryptocurrency exchange and trading."

SALE started!

ICO Bonus active

Maybe interesting for some of you guys.
In my mind, more publicly-owned/decentralized exchanges need to establish themselves in the market... with centralized platforms, like Bittrex and Poloniex complying to the many regulations that are sure to come toward the crypto-world, decentralized exchanges need to be a crucial component in moving toward complete independence.

*refs used
mithrim (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:51:41 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 10:33:03 AM by mithrim

Update!
Auction system cancled! ICO is now more transparent and easier to understand.

The project raised 18476.21 ETH so far
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:33:50 PM

Update!
Auction system cencled! ICO is now more transparent and easier to understand.

the specified amount taking into account the pre-sale, which was before?

mithrim (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:39:32 AM

yes, 15k + 3.5k so roughly $8,935,690 at current ETH price.
mithrim (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:01:55 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 01:03:49 PM by mithrim

Update!
Auction system cencled! ICO is now more transparent and easier to understand.

I have the same question.

Yes, it's 18,5k ETH for pre+ico so far.

Also an important announcement:

Code:
Dear STE holders!

We reissued the STE tokens because of the new smart contract functionality that was added and also to reissue
the STE tokens for those who bought them from exchange's wallets by mistake and therefore their tokens in the exchange's system.

We banned known exchange-wallets so it should not happen again.

The whole process is fully automatic and nothing needs to be done by STE holders to receive their tokens.
However, you should check your STE token balance using https://etherscan.io/ as shown on the illustration.
The amount of old and new STE should be the same.

Please wait for a confirmation that all new STE tokens were transferred. There would be no risk of mixing with the old token because
old STE token transfers will be locked forever.

I personally know of no ICO who did this for ICO participants. Basically, every participant who transfered ETH - in spite of many warnings - from an exchange now became his fair share in STE tokens.
riderinred

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:51:51 PM

Is the Pre-ICO still active?
When does it end?

Am thinking about investing, I like passive income projects.

You are your worst enemy and your best ally.
I am just some guy with a keyboard.
tocketsearful

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:02:58 AM

Really hope this project goes well. Andrew leaving the project or being kicked out was not a good thing for pre-ico investors. According to Nick he got away with ~3,400 ETH. According to Andrew Nich has control of all the funds.

The saga is that noone really knows who is telling the truth or not.

However judging by what is happening in the old STeX telegram channel one would think Andrew has gone insane and slowly lost his mind. He talks with himself all the time.. wierd.
mithrim (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:50:42 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 01:01:13 PM by mithrim

Really hope this project goes well. Andrew leaving the project or being kicked out was not a good thing for pre-ico investors. According to Nick he got away with ~3,400 ETH. According to Andrew Nich has control of all the funds.

The saga is that noone really knows who is telling the truth or not.

However judging by what is happening in the old STeX telegram channel one would think Andrew has gone insane and slowly lost his mind. He talks with himself all the time.. wierd.

I focus on what the tech behind this project can offer. A marketing guy can be replaced. It's unfortunate, sure, but as long as the development keeps on going, I have no doubt that this has huge potential.

Reissuing the tokens so that investors who lost their tokens due to stupid mistakes like transferring from an exchange showed me that the remaining STeX Team cares for their community and us STE holders a lot! I'm super excited about the upcoming demo.

Is the Pre-ICO still active?
When does it end?

Am thinking about investing, I like passive income projects.

The Pre-ICO ended already. Now it's 2 ETH per 1000 STE. The current ETH dip is the perfect opportunity to get some FIAT >> ETH >> STE because with rising prices the dividends will also rise because they'll be paid in ETH  Cheesy
You can use their 'stecalculator' to calculate your future cash-out stex.exchange >>STE TOKEN >> STE price calculator (at the bottom)
Okurutboy

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:14:16 PM

"Have you tried to switch between coins, following trends in emerging tokens?
That is the problem we focus on at this stage: many coins and tokens suffer from one biggest problem ? the lack of liquidity. This leads to enormous implications for active traders/investors. Imagine, you have coin A and a nice opportunity to sell it with profit. And at the same time, you wish to invest in a new promising token or coin B. The only problem - they are traded (or have best rates) in different exchanges, and if you try to trade this idea, you must finish first trade, then transfer your assets from one exchange to another - wasting days and (the world is fast nowadays, remember?) finally missing the brilliant opportunity to raise money - and just because of market insufficiency."

The SteX Project tries to change that!

https://i.imgur.com/6aXLLh8.png

Roadmap:
  • August 2017 - STE token Presale [/i]
  • November 2017 - STE token ICO (1 STE token = 0.002 ETH)
  • November 2017 - ICO ends distributing more than 30% of all tokens
  • December 2017 - Beta Development
  • 2018 - Commissions distribution
  • February 2018 - Front-end Production

"We will bring professional services to the cryptocurrency world
We are trading professionals with years of experience in developing sophisticated trading algorithms for private hedge funds and brokers. We have profound understanding of all the needs of professional traders and we are not satisfied by what we can get out of the current market state in cryptocurrency exchange and trading."

SALE started!

ICO Bonus active
xchange]https://stex.exchange

Maybe interesting for some of you guys.
In my mind, more publicly-owned/decentralized exchanges need to establish themselves in the market... with centralized platforms, like Bittrex and Poloniex complying to the many regulations that are sure to come toward the crypto-world, decentralized exchanges need to be a crucial component in moving toward complete independence.

Pre-Sale stage
For those who subscribe at the pre-sale stage: after ICO all pre-sale subscribers will get 10% of Ether collected during ICO - and you still keep your tokens! During pre-sale we distribute up to 10% of all available STE tokens, and after ICO 10% of collected funds is dedicated to those who subscribe at the presale stage. Most probably you will get back what you spent for presale and keep valuable tokens for free. In the best case scenario you'll get times more than your original contribution + future benefits of token holders.

In the case of a successful ICO you can get 5 to 10 (and possibly more) times more than your original contribution, but this totally depends on the demand.

Undistributed tokens burning feature increases your share right after ICO ends.

ICO stage
The ICO stage is designed to reward early subscribers with more attractive token prices. Token distribution price will double for each 5% distributed tokens after the initial distribution of 20% for minimum price of 2 ETH for 1000 STE tokens.
We decided to implement this system in order to raise enough initial funds to bring this project to life at most attractive prices, and get the rest as an operational capital from those who are late. So, we reduce the possibility of failure of the project because of lack of funding on the development stage. Because token supply is limited and defined from the very beginning, we will be able to raise necessary operational funds on stage 3 if sufficient amount is not raised during the ICO stage. Otherwise, stage 3 will be cancelled. Otherwise, stage 3 will be canceled.
Keep in mind that this project is designed to earn Ether tokens from start, so in worst case scenario operational funds can be earned by the project itself. The only problem is that it will take much more time to reach full-scale operational potential.

For any ICO subscribers, even if you join at a later stage with relatively high prices, the main advantage will be growing demand on STE tokens from new STeX users (because of commissions rebate and distribution policy) combined with commissions distribution itself.

Post-ICO stage
We expect to get hold of at least 5% of currency-exchange market in the first year of operations and become one of 10 biggest cryptocurrency exchanges. Please see the Whitepaper (https://stex.exchange/media/pdf/whitepaper.pdf) for details.

All token holders will be rewarded monthly, receiving 100% of project's collected commissions to their ETH accounts.

Apart from internal potential value of the project itself, there is an opportunity to sell STE token for much higher price in the open market because of high demand and price rise.

Code:
Dear STE holders!

We reissued the STE tokens because of the new smart contract functionality that was added and also to reissue
the STE tokens for those who bought them from exchange's wallets by mistake and therefore their tokens in the exchange's system.

We banned known exchange-wallets so it should not happen again.

The whole process is fully automatic and nothing needs to be done by STE holders to receive their tokens.
However, you should check your STE token balance using https://etherscan.io/ as shown on the illustration.
The amount of old and new STE should be the same.

Please wait for a confirmation that all new STE tokens were transferred. There would be no risk of mixing with the old token because
old STE token transfers will be locked forever.

I personally know of no ICO who did this for ICO participants. Basically, every participant who transfered ETH - in spite of many warnings - from an exchange now became his/her fair share of STE tokens!
hope it becomes a success
lazzackweach

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:28:33 PM

It will be a success with or without a huge ICO sale. There is plenty enough ETH collected to start the exchange. The only thing is how viable the liquidiy fund will be if the ICO does not raise enough.

100% profit payout - that is unhead of in the crypto world!
mithrim (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:38:24 AM

It will be a success with or without a huge ICO sale. There is plenty enough ETH collected to start the exchange. The only thing is how viable the liquidiy fund will be if the ICO does not raise enough.

100% profit payout - that is unhead of in the crypto world!

True that! 100% is exactly that what should be distributed in every revenue-based project so that everyone who invests in it gets an equal share based on their participation. No BS like a special Bonus for devs/founders or a different share. The principle of the STeX-revenue-distribution is transparent and fair.
rajchain

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:07:09 PM

The website is not opening now. Can someone please check and confirm?
riderinred

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:01:27 PM

Website is working fine for me.
Maybe you have some problem on your side?
Did you try to turn it off and on again Roll Eyes

mithrim (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:33:46 AM

Works fine, here you go stex.exchange

We are approaching 19k ETH raised and only 2 days to go until bonus is reduced! Now 1000 STE = 2 ETH (later 2.5 ETH)
mithrim (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:53:28 PM

Update!

The project raised over $9,222,000 (19k ETH) so far and there is only 1 Day left with the special bonus!
Get some tokens here: https://stex.exchange

Every STE holder can now participate in the STeX testing program, just apply below!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1buNVAS64EWjXH1Jo5R7aUO26Q4F4mhBpumrjNdCqzCc/viewform?edit_requested=true
riderinred

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:10:00 PM

Update!

The project raised over $9,222,000 (19k ETH) so far and there is only 1 Day left with the special bonus!

Every STE holder can now participate in the STeX testing program, just apply below!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1buNVAS64EWjXH1Jo5R7aUO26Q4F4mhBpumrjNdCqzCc/viewform?edit_requested=true

Nice! I applied, hope this thing will fly. The screenshots I saw looked pretty good so far. Now I'll try it myself, thanks!

mithrim (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:15:58 PM

Update!

Nice! I applied, hope this thing will fly. The screenshots I saw looked pretty good so far. Now I'll try it myself, thanks!

Very good, the community is growing steadily. Only 2 hours left and almost 20k ETH reached!
ScoobyDo

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:14:06 AM

this is a fucking scam!!!

https://t.me/K2chat/38030
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: