Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 06:58:36 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you work?  (Read 5465 times)
umbara ardian

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:55:03 PM

if asked my job, yes my job is a novice trader, i am still studying in krypto trading world and still follow the signature in this forum. and collect capital from signature for trading so I am now focusing on being a trader in the krypto world I really enjoy this without any computer skill or anything else this is purely from the feeling and news updates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Walked_by

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:51:28 PM

For people who know programming or something else easier to get in mining or blockchain but if u only trade it doesnt matter where do u work

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zeze18

Activity: 364

Bitcloud 2.0 -BTDX - Your modern POS3.0 Masternode

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:46:25 PM

maybe at this time not much I can do in bitcoin in addition to trading and investment, besides I also follow the signature campaign to increase my trading business capital.

▄████▄      
██████      
▀████▀      
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████    
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄            
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                      
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
PagSure

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:56:32 PM

I am a person that is not familiar in programming and the back bone of technology but I don't think this is really important if you want to know and learn about something then you can simply study or read things about it. Since I became part of this community I have been reading a lot about blockchain and little by little I understand what it is and the use of it so understanding this new tech is for everybody.

babarian

Activity: 140

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:39:55 AM

People who I know and are involved in crypto currencies, whether they are trading or just buying and holding or mining, 100% they are software engineers like myself. For me the terms encoding, encryption or hashing are terms that I can easily understand. What about non-tech guys? What do you understand by blockchains, hashing functions or bitcoin network as itself. Git? Open-Source? What about BIPs? Segwit?

Actually, I know one guy who is a banker and owns an exchange platform, but he understand all the concept and theories about the crypto world without having knowledge in computer science.

Does it really matter to know all these things to be a good trader?

So, what do you work?
initially I also think like that, whether cryptocurrencies can only be done by technology experts only? but in the end sekrang bitcoin traders precisely most of the non-tech, so maybe true knowledge about Git? Open-Source? What about BIPs? Segwit? it's not important to trade

mehcat11

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:09:55 PM

All of those things are not very important in doing btc trade. If we have that knowledge, that is very good. Basics of computer science can be studied self-taught. From the basics of computer science we have known are enough to doing btc trade. But, i think no need to become an engineer to understand btc. Things that need to be understood more deeply is about the development of btc in terms of it system, currency, etc.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:13:38 PM

A good trader knows what he is doing, the purpose of his trading, why he is trading, what he is trading, and the importance of the investment you're dealing. So I guess yeah you better know your environment first

Denov Setu

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:15:43 PM

For people who know programming or something else easier to get in mining or blockchain but if u only trade it doesnt matter where do u work
Yeah for the amateur trader we just trading our coins with lucky based,, without alot of knowledge about trading technical in cryptocurrency,, so it does not matter where you work like you said

jatin729

Activity: 182

BTC LOVER

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:28:12 PM

I am a MBA student and earn some bitcoin from signature campaign usually,
I think bitcoin giving a best platform for student to earn good amount of money for his/her personal pocket money.

jilani

Activity: 196

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:49:28 PM

Now crypto currency platform is such a big platfrom in the whole wrold.If you want to know about crypto platform do not be a computer science.Just you search google to gain knowledge about this platform.

bbs98

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:55:21 PM

I just searched and found bitcoin at the moment,
Because I do not have the capital to do bitcoin trade for investment, but I'm sure the results from what I get now will be much greater in the future.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
marzuk

Activity: 112

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:55:25 PM

I am still BBA student and trying earn some bitcoin from any campaign usually . I think bitcoin forum giving a unique platform for  students to earn better amount of bitcoin for his personal life maintain cost easily. my work just some bounty project because it's very easy.

Mobshady24

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:01:56 PM

People who I know and are involved in crypto currencies, whether they are trading or just buying and holding or mining, 100% they are software engineers like myself. For me the terms encoding, encryption or hashing are terms that I can easily understand. What about non-tech guys? What do you understand by blockchains, hashing functions or bitcoin network as itself. Git? Open-Source? What about BIPs? Segwit?

Actually, I know one guy who is a banker and owns an exchange platform, but he understand all the concept and theories about the crypto world without having knowledge in computer science.

So, what do you work?
in trading i think technical knowledge in computer doesn't matter as long as you know the flow or you can understand a chart in bitcoin and you are updated in blockchain world you are good as fine, but if you are about to develop a new crypto currency of course you should have a knowledge in encoding and encryption. In campaigning i think its better to know all of it so you can give opinion on every threads here in bitcoin talk or you can actually talk with everyone with everything.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

assyla

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:06:18 PM

So, what do you work?
Maybe a yes or maybe a no  as long as you know the rules and the flow of the fallacies you can be a good trader. As long as you follow the rules and the regulations and you are not a person that doesnt know everything.

loopes

Activity: 252

Community and Campaign Manager

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:08:59 PM

In being a good trader, I think it's more of knowing how to handle your emotions and being patient than having a computer engineering degree, and ofcourse, doing alot of research. Based on the cryptocurrency charts though, heck, you may be even as dumb as a rock, but if you bought cryptocurrencies last year you would make alot of profit. That's why the patience part is very important. Most people over analyze stuff, then sell immediately when a cryptocurrency dips in price. Which is pretty much the complete opposite of the basic rule: "buy low, sell high".
experience is also high importance  thing to considering in trading, because to analyze fluctuations graph of bitcoin we could not do that instantly. it is like we wanna making a research that need data from bitcoin/cryptocurrency related  then make a conclusion about bitcoin fluctuations graph. it is need experience because not at one time we could get precise prediction.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

MetalGear

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:25:05 PM

In being a good trader, I think it's more of knowing how to handle your emotions and being patient than having a computer engineering degree, and ofcourse, doing alot of research. Based on the cryptocurrency charts though, heck, you may be even as dumb as a rock, but if you bought cryptocurrencies last year you would make alot of profit. That's why the patience part is very important. Most people over analyze stuff, then sell immediately when a cryptocurrency dips in price. Which is pretty much the complete opposite of the basic rule: "buy low, sell high".
Indeed. Being a good trader you need to have a lot of knowledge about bitcoin or in cryptocurrency because if you do not have any knowledge about it you can't earn and make more bitcoin and income. In addition to that, you need to be patient if you want to gain income in trading.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄         
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄       
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███     
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄   
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀   
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀     
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀       
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                     

thoham

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:25:26 PM

Yeah , if you want to make a huge profit, you have to involved with the concept of that crypto from the begin to know exactly what is that project doing. So you can have ideal to invest or not . It's the key of the success.
Baijit20

Activity: 182

“Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain”

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:46:53 PM

actually,I am a student but I love bitcoin and cryptos.always I trying to know trading,mining..a good trader need a lot of knowledge about bit coin and cryptocurrency.

giarised

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:37:11 PM

actually,I am a student but I love bitcoin and cryptos.always I trying to know trading,mining..a good trader need a lot of knowledge about bit coin and cryptocurrency.
I am student I and follow bitcoin and invests in bitcoin from my savings and salary of working so that it can give me profit as it has given to other and I can continue study on behalf of myself so I love to do bitcoin and want to take it as my profession after completion because there is more success in this field than any other.

Hawkers7

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:39:34 PM

So, what do you work?
I think yes because in order for you to achieve something or to be successful in a certain work, you need to understand first all of its rules, regulation, usage, capabilities and how does it work. It is because having such knowledge can lead you to be successful man in the future because you have the knowledge and next will be the skill to perform such work.

[ Globitex ] Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⇩⇩⇩ Download WHITEPAPER ⇩⇩⇩ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  FacebookTwitterLinkedInReddit  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.