Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 03:35:21 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you work?  (Read 5405 times)
deadsilent

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:26:13 AM

Yes, you need to understand that but it's not that necessary because you can still trade without knowledge about what you are saying. If you understand that. You have advantage to other traders. As long as you know the basics about crytocurrencies and a good knowledge on trading. You are good to go. You know, you don't have to be a tech savvy if you want to trade. You don't have to know every small details unless you are going create an altcoin. Trading is all about predicting the market.

▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
    ▄█▀▀▄▄███████▄▄▀▀█▄
  ▄█▀▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀████▄▀█▄
 ▄█ █████▀█ ▄▄▄ █▀█████ █▄
▄█ █████   █████   █████ █▄
█ ██████   ▀███▀   ██████ █
█ ███████         ███████ █
█ ██████   ▄███▄   ██████ █
▀█ █████   █████   █████ █▀

▀█ █████▄█ ▀▀▀ █▄█████ █▀
  ▀█▄▀████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄████▀▄█▀

▀█▄▄▀▀███████▀▀▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

▄█████████ ███      ███  ▄█████  ▄█████  ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄   ▄█████████ ███       ███
███▀        ███      ███ ███▀    ███▀    ███▀    ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ ███▀        ███       ███
███         ███      ███ ███     ███     ████████████ ███      ███ ███         ███▄     ▄███
███▄        ███▄    ▄███ ███     ███     ███▄         ███      ███ ███▄         ▀███████████
 ▀█████████  ▀████████▀  ███     ███      ▀█████      ███      ███  ▀█████████          ▄███
                                                                                     █████▀

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
aardvark15

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:26:44 AM

People who I know and are involved in crypto currencies, whether they are trading or just buying and holding or mining, 100% they are software engineers like myself. For me the terms encoding, encryption or hashing are terms that I can easily understand. What about non-tech guys? What do you understand by blockchains, hashing functions or bitcoin network as itself. Git? Open-Source? What about BIPs? Segwit?

Actually, I know one guy who is a banker and owns an exchange platform, but he understand all the concept and theories about the crypto world without having knowledge in computer science.

Does it really matter to know all these things to be a good trader?

So, what do you work?

I don't fully understand encryption, hashing, etc. but I know enough to hold some Bitcoins and do some trading. I'm in a technical field of work but not a programming or computer science type field. It is a little confusing for me and I'm sure it is to others, but it is still possible to own Bitcoins without being computer savvy. It's just harder for us to fully understand.

so98nn

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:31:00 AM

People who I know and are involved in crypto currencies, whether they are trading or just buying and holding or mining, 100% they are software engineers like myself. For me the terms encoding, encryption or hashing are terms that I can easily understand. What about non-tech guys? What do you understand by blockchains, hashing functions or bitcoin network as itself. Git? Open-Source? What about BIPs? Segwit?

Actually, I know one guy who is a banker and owns an exchange platform, but he understand all the concept and theories about the crypto world without having knowledge in computer science.

So, what do you work?

I don't have Tech background, I am banking intern. But join twitter bounties here often. I understand basic cryptocurrencies and blockchain terminology. This help me understand everything here more easy.
pantek talacuik

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:31:41 AM

If someone wants to be a trade you have to understand everything you trade, and you have to have enough patience in managing it to succeed ,, so also with the topic you mentioned you must understand and keep trying

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

mostkey

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:31:59 AM

So, what do you work?

I realize that here I am just an ordinary person who studies blockchains, hashing functions or bitcoin Open-Source, BIP and Segwit networks only from a few articles, but little by little I understand some things.
And here i am studying about coding.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]
qwertyup23

Activity: 210

Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:36:20 AM

So, what do you work?

In my opinion, it matters only to a certain extent since having a good background of knowledge about trading, investing, and other marketing related techniques, this gives you an edge among other competitors and investors as well. Having a solid background may also give you a boost due to the sheer knowledge you posses and this lowers the risk of you losing in your investment.

Right now, I am a college student and my degree is irrelevant to the world of cryptocurrencies but this does not stop me from participating, understanding, and investing from it. As long as I embrace every opportunity there is to invest, I will grab it in a heartbeat.

yndye

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:44:41 AM

So, what do you work?

I am not a software engineer or has a work related to technology or anything close to that. I have a work related to financial industry and I understand more if we talk about income, expenses, financial statements but I believe being a good trader does not necessarily require you to understand all the technology behind the softwares or trades. As long as you understand the concept and the know how of the basics then it would be enough because trading does not only involve the technology behind it, it consists of technical and fundamental analysis and psychology. It's the same concept with the driver. A driver do not need to know all the parts of the car to drive properly.

ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 476

Anonymous Mixing Service

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:44:50 AM

So, what do you work?
Yes I actually helps to be a trader at cryptos if you jave knowledge about this.But even me I dont know about this.I just read on the post how to earn how to earn bitcoin.And the people earnkng bitcoin is easily get into a rich status of life because they give thwir life as a fulltime job here and trade it for a fast progresive of their lives..
We all know that trading is not like gambling. It has proper knowledge and we need to have grip over that in order to be a successful trader. Indeed, those who are expert in it once were newcomers who had worked hard day and night to understand crypto market. I think we all should daily give some time to crypto study to trade in a better way.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
mevmike

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:55:30 AM

people engaged in cryptocurrencies comes from different walks of life...
it doesn't matter what is your field of specialization as long as you have dedication to learn you may succeed in here...
just always keep these in mind though:
"NEVER LOSE MONEY"
Cheesy

Taki

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:06:07 AM

So, what do you work?
I am sure to be a good crypto trader there is no need to be an expert in bitcoin and Blockchain. For trading you need to have developed sense of economic situation to know the exactly moments for sell/buy.
I am not a pro in computer and the Internet as well. I'm just a housewife girl who know the idea of bitcoin and Blockchain and who follow the latest news to be on the wave  Wink I am also sure that to start to earn bitcoins there no need to dig deep in this area. Add to that on the internet there are many information about bitcoin, Blockchain and ect. which performed in a very easy word that even a kid will understand the main idea.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  .SUBSCRIBE NOW!!!. 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
An0nyMoose

Activity: 238

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:09:52 AM

I work as an internet marketer making money in a variety of ways.

You name it, I have done it.

Paid ads, affiliate marketing, web design, freelancing, email marketing, signature campaigns, dropshipping, etc.

syarifudin

Activity: 198

Bitcloud 2.0 -BTDX - Your modern POS3.0 Masternode

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:20:38 AM

So, what do you work?
Yes I actually helps to be a trader at cryptos if you jave knowledge about this.But even me I dont know about this.I just read on the post how to earn how to earn bitcoin.And the people earnkng bitcoin is easily get into a rich status of life because they give thwir life as a fulltime job here and trade it for a fast progresive of their lives..
We all know that trading is not like gambling. It has proper knowledge and we need to have grip over that in order to be a successful trader. Indeed, those who are expert in it once were newcomers who had worked hard day and night to understand crypto market. I think we all should daily give some time to crypto study to trade in a better way.

Of course there are many things that distinguish between trading with gambling, but still have almost the same risk.
But with the frequent trading of at least able to analyze the movement of coin prices in the market crypto.dan this can add knowledge and ability about trading.

BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency    
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    •    ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  Twitter  Github  Slack
joromz1226

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:35:55 AM

So, what do you work?
I don't have any work now and I don't want to. Except doing bitcoin trading and joining the signature campaign, Which is the source I got now.
In fact, I don't have knowledge in computer especially in technical aspect about the computer. And I do agreed that, it doesn't matter if you're not a veterans trader, just important is you know the basic knowledge about in trading.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 700

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 04:43:27 AM

Currently, I am working as a social media executive in a company where there is no connection with the crypto-industry. Yes, I think the folks who are working in the software industry have the advantage of adopting the terms and concepts of in depth because they already have knowledge of that sector and hence it is not a big deal for them. However, I don't think that this is a must have phenomenon for learning to trade or even to use Bitcoins. Just take the example of Whatsapp, it has the active monthly user base of 800 million users but how many of them have the idea of the technical aspects of it? Same about Bitcoin.

ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:49:06 AM

So, what do you work?
There is no need for a trader to be a tech guy who knows every thing about technology for trading.What he should know is that he should have a basic understanding of how bitcoin functions and he should be able to analyze and find the most under valued coin so that huge profits could be made.A trader should not get panic any time and he should be able to control his emotions.
tinhyeumaunang

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:56:00 AM

So, what do you work?
I am simply a student who is not a trader or a politician. That's why I do not have much experience in investing. I'm still in the learning phase.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
franco123

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:26:54 AM

Currently, I am working as a premier property specialist in one of the first and biggest full line real estate company in our country. It's a bit difficult for me as a fresh graduate because I am dealing with luxurious and most expensive real estates, may it be lots or condominiums. My career may be far from Bitcoin sector but I was able to learn using Bitcoin through my friend way back in college. And with background knowledge about finance, I was able to utilize it and now having a good opportunity of having extra income aside from what I learn in real estate career.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
BingoDog

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:36:07 AM

To my opinion to be a good trader you don't have to be technical guy or economist. Of course you have to understand some processes and what is going on behind but you can learn that and get it with experience. For good trader you have to have that something, some special ability to feel the market and predict situations, to know how to think fast and with cool head in risky situations. I don't think any formal education could give you that.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

annbagira

Activity: 196

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:37:44 AM

So, what do you work?
On my opinion great education it is super start for any beginners in no matter wich field. But Oxford, Cambridge or another education cannot give 100% that you will be great trader and etc. We all know a huge amount of  exemples when persons without having any education changes the world.

krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:38:04 AM

So, what do you work?

1. There is Internet and around 40% of world population use it. Are they all tech savvy? No. Do they all know how internet works? No. They know the basics, just enter an address to land on a page, no technical know-how.

2. Bitcoin is the internet of money. I came across a post on Reddit where an user claimed that he has invested 100% of his earnings into bitcoin and doesn't know about any technical aspects of bitcoin or what the whole scaling debate was about and isn't interested in knowing any of the technicalities, brutally honest he's doesn't give a damn about how bitcoin works, but solely cares about making a hefty profit off bitcoin.

3. In my opinion even if you aren't tech savvy, understanding the basics about bitcoin is important. When trading is involved, does tech savvy people have an edge over non tech savvy people. Yes. A technical analysis of bitcoin market including stats, charts, patterns is necessary to make a profit when you are dealing with a volatile/speculative asset.

I am a medical transcriptionist/coder.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.