Bitcoin Forum
December 13, 2017, 09:40:42 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you work?  (Read 5404 times)
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 224

Freelance Architect.

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:51:24 AM

Of course it's possible to be a good trader without a degree in computer science or any related to technology. We humans have the knowledge or skill to adapt things plus we have the search engines such as google with the skill you have and research or just have a good research you may be able to understand the concept and theories of bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

I know many people who's just an ordinary employee and who is a good trader. He told me that experience and research makes him a good trader, and also he said that if i'm going to start in trading make sure that i know all the risk i'm going to face and make sure to start with just a small amount before investing a big amount of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 196

The best ico: DITCOIN!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:05:49 AM

People who I know and are involved in crypto currencies, whether they are trading or just buying and holding or mining, 100% they are software engineers like myself. For me the terms encoding, encryption or hashing are terms that I can easily understand. What about non-tech guys? What do you understand by blockchains, hashing functions or bitcoin network as itself. Git? Open-Source? What about BIPs? Segwit?

Actually, I know one guy who is a banker and owns an exchange platform, but he understand all the concept and theories about the crypto world without having knowledge in computer science.

Does it really matter to know all these things to be a good trader?

So, what do you work?

At the moment I have no job being proud because I am just a student studying at a school. But I'm proud of working bitcoin, because bitcoin is just my partner and helper for all my expenses and my need for life and my education Smiley. And I believe bitcoin will give me a good life and a good job in my future. Many people are impressed with bitcoin's ability and I'm one of those who are capable of doing so Smiley.

MMS2017

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:12:50 AM

Now a days I am a university student doing business studies and I proud to work with bitcoin and trying to go to abroad for further studies.

lunnatic

Activity: 388

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:16:30 AM

Do not need to software or computer enginer to be good trader. The things you learn in the world of business in your school or self learning on the internet can make you know the strategies needed to become a good trader.

cashaa█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
traderethereum

Activity: 602

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:12:18 AM

Do not need to software or computer enginer to be good trader. The things you learn in the world of business in your school or self learning on the internet can make you know the strategies needed to become a good trader.

i have the same point with you because if we can learn from many source and we practicing what we learn, then we can have a chance to compete with someone who graduate in college. but somehow, maybe our experience is different than that person but trust me, as long as you can do better than him, then our chance is wide open and maybe we can earn much than him.

and i am sure that if we have work, in any aspect, if we can focus with our work, then we can reach what we want. at least we can reach our goal even if we can reach it for a long time but its still worth for us to get good result from our work.

Natsuu

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:16:45 AM

I don't think occupation matters when it comes to cryptos. I've seen people from different backgrounds getting involved and this thread only proves that we have a great mixture here. Obviously IT people should be the largest group, simply because they are the first to stumble upon new technologies, startups, and so on, so they were the first to hear about BTC and the first getting in. I've been switching jobs all my life and learning new things as I go, currently working in construction.

I agree. And in addition to this, you don't need a diploma to do bitcoin nor to be a good trader here. As long as you understand this whole crypto currency thing then you're good to go. No discrimination or stereotype people, whatever your status in the society we're all fair here. This is just indicates that whatever and whoever you are in the society you can use and do bitcoin. It's for everyone to enjoy.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Janademir4

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:13:35 AM

What I do in this field is trading, in addition to trading also I am now steeped in signature campaigns

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ BRING YOUR MONEY TO LIFE ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ STACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
●● TelegramTwitterFacebookDiscord ●●
pixie85

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:57:40 PM

What I do in this field is trading, in addition to trading also I am now steeped in signature campaigns
He wasn't asking about this field, meaning cryptos, but your background.
I'm a freelancer working online from home. Articles, PR (positive and negative), forum management, and similar stuff. I'm also trading cryptos and gambling in my free time.
In a way most people I know that are interested in cryptocurrencies are computer nerds Cheesy

Rosa Paula

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:28:58 PM

I think, We need to know more about our cryptotrade.I am try to know about cryptotrade now and this is my current work now.So What do you work?Share with us.

C
What is C?
Jgatsby

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:42:29 PM

I'm still student, knows nothing about the technical stuffs of Bitcoin. Currently focusing on Signature Campaigns, trying to understand how the concept of trading works so when I earned enough money and enter trading crypto, at least I know something. I guess being able understand the technicality of Cryptocurrencies is a plus here, but not necessary skill to become a good trader.
Giebaymax

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:13:20 PM

many of the people here who have the skills to be traders everything we really have to have the basis and the will if it is already in us then it happens as a trader. we live in a sophisticated era in any way we can do it search google is always our reference to learn.. the experience of a trader I have ever caught is they are smart to read a graph and whatever even though the risks faced very high can be sure we should be able to understand the concepts and theories about the bitcoin itself and not just the bitcoin we can do to get big profit already many in coins listed there..

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
slyfox

Activity: 84

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:29:32 AM

I am working as Security Officer, that is my main job. I consider bitcoin as my secondary, because it provide lesser than my main job, but still i earn nice sum of money from it. I think that it does not matter what you do in life, if someone is interested in bitcoin he or she can learn everything there is to know about bitcoin. So for example, I learned about bitcoin few years back, when i decided to deal with bitcoin I learned everything i need to know before start. It took me sometime, few days maybe. But it is not impossible, everyone can understand what bitcoin is and how it works.
Well bitcoin is becoming more mainstream, at the beginning when no one was using bitcoin the only way for you to hear about bitcoin is that you were interested in creating something like bitcoin by yourself or that you were into cryptography, but now people from all walks of life can enjoy the benefits of bitcoin.

oegarod

TRUCKCOIN

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:34:04 AM

I am working as Security Officer, that is my main job. I consider bitcoin as my secondary, because it provide lesser than my main job, but still i earn nice sum of money from it. I think that it does not matter what you do in life, if someone is interested in bitcoin he or she can learn everything there is to know about bitcoin. So for example, I learned about bitcoin few years back, when i decided to deal with bitcoin I learned everything i need to know before start. It took me sometime, few days maybe. But it is not impossible, everyone can understand what bitcoin is and how it works.
Well bitcoin is becoming more mainstream, at the beginning when no one was using bitcoin the only way for you to hear about bitcoin is that you were interested in creating something like bitcoin by yourself or that you were into cryptography, but now people from all walks of life can enjoy the benefits of bitcoin.
This is also a success story of the digital currency. Not every users were skilled same as that not every user has an understanding about bitcoin. It's all about the matter of time. Now everywhere at least few people seems aware about the digital currencies. The same will lead to a big change over the entire system.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
Apes

Activity: 408

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:08:00 AM

If someone wants to be a trade you have to understand everything you trade, and you have to have enough patience in managing it to succeed ,, so also with the topic you mentioned you must understand and keep trying
Patience is towards the very success in need .. all need a very good process, because it will bring us to realize his dream .. and so how it works sends posts need concentration so that the maximum results .. most importantly slalu take the time to do that and in priority

petroaj

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:05:03 AM

Agreed. I work in manufacturing and have minimal knowledge in computer science. I think the key to the masses joining into this movement is to remove as much computer science jargon as possible, to take away the initimidation factor. Apple doesnt advertise the algorithms it is using in thier phones, right? I know this is different, and SOME understanding of blockchain functionality will be critical, but I think as time goes on, its more about the problem the coin can solve, at a high level, and it will be less about the programming of the coin (as it becomes more and more accepted).
Tszunami98

Activity: 154

English ► Romanian Translator

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:14:16 AM

I dont think it is really necessary to understand the technology at a very technical level. After all you dont need to know how money are printed,transported,etc to know how to use it.
In the crypto world i must admit that it does help to be a little more technical,
And to answer your question, i only work as a freelancer, i do translations, participate in bounties and almost ready to setup my first mining rig Tongue

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December 4th, 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Flixxo - Watch, Share, Earn!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:21:32 AM

I'm still student, knows nothing about the technical stuffs of Bitcoin. Currently focusing on Signature Campaigns, trying to understand how the concept of trading works so when I earned enough money and enter trading crypto, at least I know something. I guess being able understand the technicality of Cryptocurrencies is a plus here, but not necessary skill to become a good trader.
with a focus on signature campaign you will get a lot of knowledge about trade cryptocurrecies in this forum, learning while earning, it's fun.
trade cryptocurrencies should be full of research and patience, it is key to understand it.

X       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄██▀▀         ▀▀██▄
  ▄██▀              ▀██▄
 ▄██     ██▄▄          ██▄
▄██      █████▄▄        ██▄
██       ████████▄▄      ██
██       ███████████▄    ██
██       ██████████▀     ██
▀██      ███████▀       ██▀
 ▀██     ████▀         ██▀
  ▀██▄   █▀          ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄         ▄▄██▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.flixxo    X▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀███████
█████▀████░░░░░░▄████
█████░░░░▀░░░░░▄█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░▄████████
████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████████▀█▀██████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄▄░░███████
████████░░███░░███████
████████░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░███▄░░██████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░░██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
█████████▄█▄██████████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
X[[]]X
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:27:38 AM

Well many investments have they’re expertise and I don’t see myself differently from them. Experience teaches them to be a good trader and that is also my way of thinking. No need to have diploma or certification that your doing the right thing, it is within your range how to rate your strategy and self evaluation build more confidence.
Rajamuda

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:42:11 AM

I think whatever our work (knowing technology or not) about the world of crypto (bitcoin), I don't think it's not too important to know or know in detail.. as long as we know from the basically (on general) of it, I think that's enough and knowing what is world of crypto also knowing how to earn it and can be profitable. For traders.. the important may just to knowing the development of the market only as well as understand to predict the price of coins, that's enough. Except maybe if we want to be Miner, maybe must to understand with blockchains, hashing functions or bitcoin networks.. that's very important to known in detail I guess.

cakra

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:50:06 AM

I'm a private employee in property. work eight hours a day, five days a week. is less than the maximum and can not focus for trading. therefore, if my money is enough, I want to resign and make an independent business, and focus trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.