Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 12:38:12 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you work?  (Read 5404 times)
kodtycoon

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:59:55 AM

If someone wants to be a trade you have to understand everything you trade, and you have to have enough patience in managing it to succeed ,, so also with the topic you mentioned you must understand and keep trying
Understanding how the trading works is an important thing. Try to learn the whole thing so you can understand what you are going to do next. Do it diligently, learn more and work hard to be able to achieve what is desired.

▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
    ▄█▀▀▄▄███████▄▄▀▀█▄
  ▄█▀▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀████▄▀█▄
 ▄█ █████▀█ ▄▄▄ █▀█████ █▄
▄█ █████   █████   █████ █▄
█ ██████   ▀███▀   ██████ █
█ ███████         ███████ █
█ ██████   ▄███▄   ██████ █
▀█ █████   █████   █████ █▀

▀█ █████▄█ ▀▀▀ █▄█████ █▀
  ▀█▄▀████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄████▀▄█▀

▀█▄▄▀▀███████▀▀▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

▄█████████ ███      ███  ▄█████  ▄█████  ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄   ▄█████████ ███       ███
███▀        ███      ███ ███▀    ███▀    ███▀    ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ ███▀        ███       ███
███         ███      ███ ███     ███     ████████████ ███      ███ ███         ███▄     ▄███
███▄        ███▄    ▄███ ███     ███     ███▄         ███      ███ ███▄         ▀███████████
 ▀█████████  ▀████████▀  ███     ███      ▀█████      ███      ███  ▀█████████          ▄███
                                                                                     █████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
webdevmastery

Activity: 154

Software Engineer & Web dveloper - LIVE TREE ADEPT

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:06:47 AM

I,m a plain housewife, i think it doesn't matter how much you learn or if your an educated person...what important is you know how to read and write and understand everything on it..you have knowledge and idea of what is going on ..and simply just like that Kiss Smiley

Singbatak

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:46:08 AM

I am a summer graduate in my school lonely to imagine but I can not do it because it's my fault. I did not get to the graduation stage because I needed to finish my downline. I did not even go to college because of the difficulty of life. I used to bite until I learned bitcoins and understood it. What I just want to say is not to block your mistake because you can still correct it

visixom

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:32:42 AM

People who I know and are involved in crypto currencies, whether they are trading or just buying and holding or mining, 100% they are software engineers like myself. For me the terms encoding, encryption or hashing are terms that I can easily understand. What about non-tech guys? What do you understand by blockchains, hashing functions or bitcoin network as itself. Git? Open-Source? What about BIPs? Segwit?

Actually, I know one guy who is a banker and owns an exchange platform, but he understand all the concept and theories about the crypto world without having knowledge in computer science.

Does it really matter to know all these things to be a good trader?

So, what do you work?

to be a trader, I think it just needs market analysis capability and read price movements plus emerging issues about the market, does not require deep knowledge of what cryptocurrency, encoding, encryption ... etc
being a trader is know when he should open positions and closed positions and always learn from the mistakes of the past.

daserpent

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:02:09 AM

The only thing that matters to a trader is the TA and a little bit about upcoming coin news (because the crypto markets are very much still dependant on the kind of news that come every day).

Doesn't matter if you know what the coins features are or what is blockchain etc etc. Trading insulates you from having to learn all the tech jargon, if you don't want to learn.
supto005

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:19:19 AM

People who I know and are involved in crypto currencies, whether they are trading or just buying and holding or mining, 100% they are software engineers like myself. For me the terms encoding, encryption or hashing are terms that I can easily understand. What about non-tech guys? What do you understand by blockchains, hashing functions or bitcoin network as itself. Git? Open-Source? What about BIPs? Segwit?

Actually, I know one guy who is a banker and owns an exchange platform, but he understand all the concept and theories about the crypto world without having knowledge in computer science.

So, what do you work?

Well, it's not necessary to be a engineers or having knowledge in computer science to be a good trader. I'm student of science background. I also doing trading coin. i just research about coin which i wanna trade. but i'm a not a engineers.  so, it's doesn't matter.

slyfox

Activity: 84

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:05:58 AM

I am working as Security Officer, that is my main job. I consider bitcoin as my secondary, because it provide lesser than my main job, but still i earn nice sum of money from it. I think that it does not matter what you do in life, if someone is interested in bitcoin he or she can learn everything there is to know about bitcoin. So for example, I learned about bitcoin few years back, when i decided to deal with bitcoin I learned everything i need to know before start. It took me sometime, few days maybe. But it is not impossible, everyone can understand what bitcoin is and how it works.
Well bitcoin is becoming more mainstream, at the beginning when no one was using bitcoin the only way for you to hear about bitcoin is that you were interested in creating something like bitcoin by yourself or that you were into cryptography, but now people from all walks of life can enjoy the benefits of bitcoin.
This is also a success story of the digital currency. Not every users were skilled same as that not every user has an understanding about bitcoin. It's all about the matter of time. Now everywhere at least few people seems aware about the digital currencies. The same will lead to a big change over the entire system.
When people that are not really interested in technology begin to talk about bitcoin then we will know that bitcoin has reached mass adoption, even something like facebook did not began as the giant it is today, at first only a handful of people used it and now almost everyone has a facebook account.

Lintel

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:49:57 AM

I am working as Security Officer, that is my main job. I consider bitcoin as my secondary, because it provide lesser than my main job, but still i earn nice sum of money from it. I think that it does not matter what you do in life, if someone is interested in bitcoin he or she can learn everything there is to know about bitcoin. So for example, I learned about bitcoin few years back, when i decided to deal with bitcoin I learned everything i need to know before start. It took me sometime, few days maybe. But it is not impossible, everyone can understand what bitcoin is and how it works.

So true, I am  an accountancy graduate and I am working abroad. Technology is not in my line. I don't even know some  words about it but i stilk earn good amount of money here too. Sometimes it is bigger than my monthly salary which is really goos because it helps me financially as I am the br4ad winner of the family. I Think joininy in bitcoin doesn't require a profession , it does require hardwork.

majeed

Activity: 464

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:02:36 AM

If someone wants to be a trade you have to understand everything you trade, and you have to have enough patience in managing it to succeed ,, so also with the topic you mentioned you must understand and keep trying
Understanding how the trading works is an important thing. Try to learn the whole thing so you can understand what you are going to do next. Do it diligently, learn more and work hard to be able to achieve what is desired.
Trading is very hard for newbies. Not only in Bitcoin, but trading also is a job. It's mean you have to be trained, you have to study and have a lot of experiences to be a good trader. Yes, don't hesitate and hasty if you are trading.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
BaeNaNa

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:05:43 AM

I have background in stocks so when i try trading bitcoin i don't have any difficulties even with my low knowledge regarding it, of course there's a lot of unexpected movement because of some news which i don't understand but now i'm trying to learn it while doing my trading activities as usual.

valentin68

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:12:39 PM

I'm am online tutor for students. I am a good physicist and since 2008 I started to tutor some students on the internet. I had great success and my earnings were good. In the last months I received my earnings through bitcoin. I had the occcasion to buy bitcoins from my tutoring earnings since 2012, but I have not done this then.
The the simple answer is that I work as a physicist enginer. I do not have technical knowledge of bitcoin, but I am learning this from this forum.

Faith Joy

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:09:56 PM

So, what do you work?
I am  working for bitcoin now.I signed up at bitcoin talk forum and then answer the questions that they have as my work and from that I am able to gain so much money and i am able to earn so much money because they are giving me a bitcoin in exchange to the effort that I did.It helps me a lot.
wallstone

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:17:58 PM

In being a good trader, I think it's more of knowing how to handle your emotions and being patient than having a computer engineering degree, and ofcourse, doing alot of research. Based on the cryptocurrency charts though, heck, you may be even as dumb as a rock, but if you bought cryptocurrencies last year you would make alot of profit. That's why the patience part is very important. Most people over analyze stuff, then sell immediately when a cryptocurrency dips in price. Which is pretty much the complete opposite of the basic rule: "buy low, sell high".
You must control your emotions and be patient if you want to gain high income. Furthermore,  being a goodt trader you must handle your emotion and do not panic if the price goes down because it is always happen. Being patient trader will help much income and money.

Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:01:00 PM

I actually lies under this category, I am a food technologist but I am making good bucks by trading bitcoin and other cryptos. I know most of the stuffs behind crypto both technical and financial. I have even seen few of my friends who have completed their degree in computer science but they don't know even the word bitcoin and blockchain at all. LOL  Grin

To be a good crypto trader I don't think you need to know all the technical details behind crypto and definitely it is not mandatory to have knowledge in computer science.
If you would ask me on what do I work  I actually helps to be a trader at cryptos if you have knowledge about this. But even me I don't know about this. I just read and understand on the post how to earn how to earn bitcoin .And the people earning bitcoin is easily get into a rich status of life because they give their life fully as a fulltime job here and trade it for a fast progressive of their lives. It helps me a lot.
Mazda17

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:16:04 PM

I think we do need mush effort to lean how to trade cryptocurrency successfully. We also need to  work hard in mining and others skills needed to mining bitcoin. For cryptocurrency programme or other technical aspects of cryptocurrency one will need to be educated on that as it is not the games of skills but of knowledge and understanding.
A good opinion and I totally agree with your opinion.
To do something that would make a better effort or cryptocurrency trade to achieve success we have to work hard in mining and other skills so that it can be needed to mine more bitcoin.

nurulbd

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:35:12 PM

I am not nothing any work.But i know general knowledge about bitcoin.My opinion will be a earn from bitcoin.
neo444

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:20:32 PM

People who uses bitcoin they don't need any license in science computer they just need an internet connection and money to transfer him in bitcoin if they want to invest in bitcoin

wolfracer

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:32:47 PM

Of course! What is the use of having the tool if you don't know how to use it? If you really want to get the most out of bitcoin and take advantage to its ultimate potential, you must become an expert of it. Then you will realize that the btc is not just a cryptocurrency but an investment with a great hidden potential.

khanjan12

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:22:13 PM

it depends on what you want to do in my opinion.
for someone to just become a trader, a holder, or simply to use bitcoin as a currency; you don't need to know the technical stuff such as hashing, BIPs, and all that you mentioned in your question.
although it is best to have a little knowledge in these matters. and that can simply be gained by reading a couple of articles online such as reading coindesk's articles for beginners on how bitcoin works. you know, to get the general knowledge about bitcoin and how it works.

so no it doesn't matter for most people to know this.

some times To become a great crypto trader I don't think you need to know all the skills behind crypto and also it is not necessary to have a lot of knowledge in computer world.
swaptaker

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:24:06 PM

it depends on what you want to do in my opinion.
for someone to just become a trader, a holder, or simply to use bitcoin as a currency; you don't need to know the technical stuff such as hashing, BIPs, and all that you mentioned in your question.
although it is best to have a little knowledge in these matters. and that can simply be gained by reading a couple of articles online such as reading coindesk's articles for beginners on how bitcoin works. you know, to get the general knowledge about bitcoin and how it works.

so no it doesn't matter for most people to know this.

some times To become a great crypto trader I don't think you need to know all the skills behind crypto and also it is not necessary to have a lot of knowledge in computer world.

I'm trying to improve my trading skills, but it's really hard compared to improving mining skills. I'm also planning to start mining this month but it requires too much knowledge before start really. Imma be a good miner hopefully.

▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ AMLT by Coinfirm ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▖▖▖▖▖▙▗▗▗ Facebook   ❱ ❱  Twitter   ❱ ❰  Telegram▖▖▖▟▗▗▗▗▗
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.