Bitcoin Forum
January 19, 2018, 08:09:56 AM *
News: Electrum users must upgrade to 3.0.5 if they haven't already. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you work?  (Read 5671 times)
mammoniter

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:33:56 PM

In being a good trader, I think it's more of knowing how to handle your emotions and being patient than having a computer engineering degree, and ofcourse, doing alot of research. Based on the cryptocurrency charts though, heck, you may be even as dumb as a rock, but if you bought cryptocurrencies last year you would make alot of profit. That's why the patience part is very important. Most people over analyze stuff, then sell immediately when a cryptocurrency dips in price. Which is pretty much the complete opposite of the basic rule: "buy low, sell high".

I agree with this, patience is a key role in investing it is not like you goal in the market charts will reach in a day or two or even months.  Holding is an important part of investments unless bitcoins value increased all of a sudden compared to how much you both it then you could actually sell it asap.  Also being updated with the market and the news  and applying it to your investment plans will prove useful to you specially when predicting to when to buy and sell your coins.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ucy

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:58:57 PM

My life revolves around computer, Poultry, fish Farming and the Internet. I did little bit of Cybercafe business, found out that noisy business wasn't my thing, coupled with  unfavorable business climate  cause by new govt,i eventually ran away & left the biz.
Trying now to expand a bit in fish and poultry (wonderful business)... though selling my lovely birds to  butchers despresses me a lot but what can I do?i need to move on.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ir.yance

Activity: 154

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:34:34 AM

People who I know and are involved in crypto currencies, whether they are trading or just buying and holding or mining, 100% they are software engineers like myself. For me the terms encoding, encryption or hashing are terms that I can easily understand. What about non-tech guys? What do you understand by blockchains, hashing functions or bitcoin network as itself. Git? Open-Source? What about BIPs? Segwit?

Actually, I know one guy who is a banker and owns an exchange platform, but he understand all the concept and theories about the crypto world without having knowledge in computer science.

Does it really matter to know all these things to be a good trader?

So, what do you work?

I work as a technician on computer and laptop parts, besides to add money in. I play bitcoin, because bitcoin can also make money and to meet the necessities of life

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Dec 2017 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
slyfox

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:35:16 AM

If someone wants to be a trade you have to understand everything you trade, and you have to have enough patience in managing it to succeed ,, so also with the topic you mentioned you must understand and keep trying
Understanding how the trading works is an important thing. Try to learn the whole thing so you can understand what you are going to do next. Do it diligently, learn more and work hard to be able to achieve what is desired.
This is correct many people begin to trade without having a complete idea of what they are going to do, this is why we see so many people losing money when they trade since they think it is going to be easy to make a lot of money in bitcoin and most of the time that is not the case.

GRAFT ║║║ Decentralized Universal Payment Processor ║║║ GRAFT
ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD▬║║║▬ICO STARTS ON JAN 18, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▮ TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit ▮▬▬▬▬▬
Mazda17

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:04:25 AM

If someone wants to be a trade you have to understand everything you trade, and you have to have enough patience in managing it to succeed ,, so also with the topic you mentioned you must understand and keep trying
Good referrals and I like the directions you give especially to me.
To get more bitcoin longer takes a long process and it takes patience to do it.

cdog

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:21:18 AM

I do not have a job, but every day I spend my time to trading and bounty hunter. and now my work is just writing.

Mazda17

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:22:58 AM

I,m a plain housewife, i think it doesn't matter how much you learn or if your an educated person...what important is you know how to read and write and understand everything on it..you have knowledge and idea of what is going on ..and simply just like that Kiss Smiley
Everyone should learn in order to gain more knowledge in the search for knowledge, therefore you will have a broad idea or insight in an educated mas. Learn as much as you can while seeking knowledge.

oemar bakrie

Activity: 168

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:47:35 AM

I joined in the bitcoin to supplement the income and will automatically add knowledge about the world of crypto,learning with people who know better,and that's all I've done..
at this time I just can follow all the projects in bitcoin,to save bitcoin it is my dream..

BetterBetting          Betting Currency of the Future
TOKEN SALE  ❱❱  December 15th, 2017
██████████     FACEBOOK     |     TWITTER     |     TELEGRAM     ██████████
sparveenat

Activity: 126

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:55:26 AM

I am working in a construction company as a project manager. Recently only I came to know about bitcoin and I start interacting with this site and I am gaining from it. Bitcoin created for the people like me to get success.

whitemacna

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:30:35 AM

networking in bitcoin

okour999

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:55:13 AM

I just work here in the forum just raise my rank then I will also join the campaign and earn as well as high rank.

ΣRISTICA  ║  CHALLENGES ON SMART CONTRACTS  ║  ΣRISTICΛ
ANN▬▬▬▬ICO STARTS 7th DEC, 2017▬▬▬▬WP
▬▬▬[TWITTER]   [FACEBOOK]   [TELEGRAM]   [MEDIUM]▬▬▬
forkchain

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:07:26 AM

I just work here in the forum just raise my rank then I will also join the campaign and earn as well as high rank.
I am working with bitcoin forum from last some years. I have start working with signature campaign and when I have earn some bitcoins then I start trading of bitcoin and now I have a high level of trading of bitcoin and I am earning enough profit also. I have never face a problem in my trading.
vincentong17

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:12:49 AM

my current job right now? my job right now is working in the restaurant and this just got started here at bitcoin forum, i want to have an extra part-time here so i take it as a blessing

whynotBTC

Activity: 238

0xBA616091ED3fe1265c30cCd200E3750A1d0cBa6b

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:44:19 AM

I'm 18 and last year I left school. Now im studying at University ( Computer Engineering ). I met this world last year. All people who knows me were saying asocial to me. They are social and they spend their money in cafes, restaurants. But here I am.

█▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔█
█  🔒
SAFECRYPT.IO CRYPTOEXCHANGE   • WHITEPAPERTHREADWEBSITE 🚀 ICO IS LIVE  🔥JOIN NOW!🔥   █
█▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂█
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:56:02 AM

I am a trader, also a buyer too. Also i try my luck in airdrops too get get some bitcoins.

Keeping Up

Activity: 116

KUARTA is coming!!!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:00:27 AM

I dont that youre work experience will be a hindrance if you really wanted to learn and be good with cryptocurrency.
As long as you have the enthusiasm and dedication i know you will be able to cope up.

let's KEEP UP!!!
lienfaye

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:26:56 AM

People who I know and are involved in crypto currencies, whether they are trading or just buying and holding or mining, 100% they are software engineers like myself. For me the terms encoding, encryption or hashing are terms that I can easily understand. What about non-tech guys? What do you understand by blockchains, hashing functions or bitcoin network as itself. Git? Open-Source? What about BIPs? Segwit?

Actually, I know one guy who is a banker and owns an exchange platform, but he understand all the concept and theories about the crypto world without having knowledge in computer science.

So, what do you work?
Its an edge if your course are related to computer but nowadays what you dont know can be easily learn by reading and searching because you can see almost everything in the internet.

Im an office staff now and i learned how to trade by watching tutorial videos and reading some tips. I help myself to learn because im interested in this work. Trading is not easy but with enough knowledge and understanding you can be a pro if you are eager to learn.

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄   
    ████▀             ▀████▄ 
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀   
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄   
    ████▀             ▀████▄ 
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀   
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
shunga

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:55:08 AM

I am new and new students but Bitcoin has invested a lot of money trading with Bitcoin and if you know English well then hopefully it is possible to earn good.

Me too, im also student and try to earn here using bitcoin so that if i already earn here im not worried my expenses in my school and also my allowance because i can provide it.  We know that bitcoin is a easy work that i know in this country that can easily earn money.

Cpousersonu

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:08:58 AM

I am doing preparation for UPSC examination is a highly post in Indian Administrative Service but last one year I deal with alot of cryptocurrency..
Through many kinds of worldwide exchange like the tracks cryptopia poloniex live coin Yobit...
In this same year in India also the landmark of a lot of cryptocurrency like "the champ coin", "M cap", "ATC" where I invest in these Indian cryptocurrency I get highly profit from each one and investing in a cryptocurrency It's become my passion to get profit but for doing this you need little knowledge and trend of cryptocurrency market.
BlackRacerX

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:16:59 AM

So, what do you work?

I'm a consultant engineer. People come to me for advices regarding their plans for their machines and their setups of mechanical equipment. It does really take much to learn about bitcoins. I'm techy but I'm not into the software side of a lot of things, clearly it can be seen on how the way I've structured my words. It really pays a lot to read on this forum about bitcoins and stuff.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.