Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 03:30:28 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you work?  (Read 5477 times)
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:25:18 AM

People who I know and are involved in crypto currencies, whether they are trading or just buying and holding or mining, 100% they are software engineers like myself. For me the terms encoding, encryption or hashing are terms that I can easily understand. What about non-tech guys? What do you understand by blockchains, hashing functions or bitcoin network as itself. Git? Open-Source? What about BIPs? Segwit?

Actually, I know one guy who is a banker and owns an exchange platform, but he understand all the concept and theories about the crypto world without having knowledge in computer science.

Does it really matter to know all these things to be a good trader?

So, what do you work?

Everyone can earn bitcoins without the knowledge of blockchains or hasing. There are ico's out there that's opening a bounty and with that reason there will be jobs out there because they need people to promote their platform.

► ► ►    TOR-Q-ALL   |   Blockchain Based Secure Mobile Calls and Internet    ◄ ◄ ◄
PRE-SALE / Nov 22nd
► ► ►        WHITEPAPER        TOKEN SALE        ANN THREAD        ◄ ◄ ◄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Capazoolo

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:28:34 AM

People who I know and are involved in crypto currencies, whether they are trading or just buying and holding or mining, 100% they are software engineers like myself. For me the terms encoding, encryption or hashing are terms that I can easily understand. What about non-tech guys? What do you understand by blockchains, hashing functions or bitcoin network as itself. Git? Open-Source? What about BIPs? Segwit?

Actually, I know one guy who is a banker and owns an exchange platform, but he understand all the concept and theories about the crypto world without having knowledge in computer science.

So, what do you work?

Everyone can earn bitcoins without the knowledge of blockchains or hasing. There are ico's out there that's opening a bounty and with that reason there will be jobs out there because they need people to promote their platform.
Not actually because earning bitcoins need a huge knowledge on bitcoins and also one must learn to improve their skills in earning some good income

HBT_HE

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:28:54 AM

I'm an electrical engineer, and I'm very interested in bitcoin, and I think it's a good way to make money, as long as you have courage. Grin

I love  money, love bitcoin
trk

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:54:30 AM

Lucky you to be a techy guy,
I am not, I am just an engineer with no knowledge in IT Cry
I dont know that much about blockchain and its derivative, I just learn as much as I can to help me earn some money
But I hope I will be mastering crypto sooner or later, I will keep learning Smiley

Cpousersonu

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:59:44 AM

Lucky you to be a techy guy,
I am not, I am just an engineer with no knowledge in IT Cry
I dont know that much about blockchain and its derivative, I just learn as much as I can to help me earn some money
But I hope I will be mastering crypto sooner or later, I will keep learning Smiley

No worry about it you don't have technology nothing need any kind of Technology knowledge because you are not going to make cryptocurrency you are here...

only understand market of cryptocurrency and BTC
Matimtim

Activity: 182

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:26:13 AM

As bitcoiner I keep my bitcoin in my wallet, I hold it while I'm waiting for higher price then I convert it in to piat money, but I earn most of my bitcoin through signature campaign here, in this forum Because I don't have enough knowledge about bitcoin mining ang treading.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December 4th, 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Minionnn

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:08:00 PM

I know the benefits of bitcoin. I was fascinated by bitcoin.
I do not have much money to invest in it as a trader, so I use it to buy and pay bills. More, I do signature campaigns to make money.

[eBit Payment
Innovative Payment methods
eBitJOIN BOUNTY
24 November 2017  Token Sale
]
ronics

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:21:33 PM

Smiley  first of all who PayPal really trust him.I'm the one who trust bitcoin because I work here in bitcoin  now .if bitcoin has a word and work really I ,the bitcoin have a crypt I currencies  and really wages the big life of those work here in bitcoin ..
By the way ,out of bitcoin they do not believe in bitcoin when people think that it is  a bump and dump,  is not true ,just believe in bitcoin  is that the members .sometimes only hear the bitcoin .except those who know it ..

shinjunobi09

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:25:09 PM

It definitely is a huge advantage when you know a lot in bitcoin because you won't get confused in what is what, what are the requirements, what are the process for example if you read a manual you'll definitely have a picture in your mind regarding what you need to do. For me I do bitcoin for as additional source of fund.

shanksluffy

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:37:03 PM

So, what do you work?
I do posting to get rank up and to join different campaign to earn lot of money
LogitechMouse

Activity: 98

Success takes time. Be patient.

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:58:44 PM

Being a techy guy is an advantage for me but its not that much of an advantage. If you can see, there are some people who became rich in just involving into digital currencies that are not a techy guy. The main reason of this is not being a techy but being a learner. The one who always doing some research, read in the forums like this etc. is the biggest advantage that if you have can make you rich.

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
guxu219

Activity: 127

Semux - первый

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:58:42 PM

I'm 18 and last year I left school. Now im studying at University ( Computer Engineering ). I met this world last year. All people who knows me were saying asocial to me. They are social and they spend their money in cafes, restaurants. But here I am.
Initially when I was start working with bitcoin I have start working with signature campaign for getting experience in working with this forum and when I have got some experience  then I have start trading with coins and now I am doing my own investment in ICO’S.

heureca

Activity: 313

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:06:24 PM

So, what do you work?

I'm sure your speciality doesn't matter - you just should be rather smart to understand the basic information about criptocurrencies. Of course, if you are IT engineer it could be a little bit easier.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
nick_nick

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:27:09 PM

So, what do you work?
I'm a teacher by profession but I believe everything is about research. I have no degree in computer science but i'm gradually understanding the concepts and terminologies in the crypto world.
All that matters is the interest and commitment to learn in order to get the best from that discipline

cjinny

Activity: 140

Professional Female Workers

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:31:24 PM

Actually it is very important to know basic like encryption, hashing, segwit. Knowing in general is enough, the rest is having instinct in bitcoin trading. What I mean instinct is to know the potential profit and loss and judge whether it is worth to sell now or hold bitcoin first. I am still in college while studying the science of bitcoin trade.

poletando

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:58:06 PM

i am a student that learn about computer engineering, like a software engineering or the hardware engineering. we are have a same background that working in computer engineering. i don't know about people who don't know about computer engineering but they try to understand how bitcoin and blockchain work

charlotte04

Activity: 123

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:03:40 PM

So, what do you work?

Not necessary, you just have to understand reading charts and quick to know about the coming news. I spend my day just staring on charts, and I have no problem at all. Smiley

randyg29

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:18:40 PM

I think I here in my signature campaign is the work for a Jr.member like me I don't really work for anything rightnow like before because I don't really know all and now I'm doing my best to my work.

ogini

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:27:07 PM

Information and knowledge is power,no knowledge is waste, if you have knowledge about this area you will definitely have and edge  in trading but is mandatory to acquire all this knowledge before been a good trader.

TokenPay.com | TOKEN SALE Dec 7th
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 728

Exchange via BitPayment.io

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 01:34:03 PM

I am a tech guy without having any tech knowledge. As I am basically fine art student. Turned towards web n IT due to designing is used in web most of for advertising. Once aware about web moved towards web development. While doing web development got info about Bitcoin.

And since from then I used my all knowledge not just for getting more and detailed information about Bitcoin but also make its useful for common user in native English language. For this I create few web blogs. Which are giving me right now residual earning.

Currently I own few websites related to cryptocurrency information such as News and updates, forecasts  and exchange services, which will improve in coming future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.