Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 02:08:58 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you work?  (Read 5467 times)
johnalyn

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:46:41 PM

I think my last work is faucet and now I'm working here in a signature campaign and I use to adopt things how the rules goes as I post through alternate cryptocurrency and here, and I really like the question they ask that's why I keep searching and reading all about bitcoin.

LiveEdu Pre-sale 40%: tokensale.liveedu.tv

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuartzMen

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:25:58 AM

I am new in Bitcoin and Just start learn about bitcoin. you need learn about bitcoin and get knowledge. then you will be successful .
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 182

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:06:10 AM

I am not a person who understands software problems just like you, and I'm just a bank office worker, so all I can do is be a bounty hunter, being a bounty hunter, not having to understand about encryption, hashing etc.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                   [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
wenas

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:15:47 AM

Actually, I know one guy who is a banker and owns an exchange platform, but he understand all the concept and theories about the crypto world without having knowledge in computer science.
I actually lies under this category, I am a food technologist but I am making good bucks by trading bitcoin and other cryptos. I know most of the stuffs behind crypto both technical and financial. I have even seen few of my friends who have completed their degree in computer science but they don't know even the word bitcoin and blockchain at all. LOL  Grin

To be a good crypto trader I don't think you need to know all the technical details behind crypto and definitely it is not mandatory to have knowledge in computer science.

I'm cooking as primary job but want to get some knowledge in trading too.  I also think it's not impossible to trade without having banker or sth else knowledge. It's just another sort of gambling for me right now^^
corroze

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:32:32 AM

since i know bitcoin i focus more on doing business in bitcoin and i leave my job as a private employee in a textile company, now my daily life is always in bitcoin with various efforts that i can do to earn profit through bitcoin like trading and investment and i join in a signature campaign to supplement my earnings.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
PRE-SALE      : Nov 29 2017
TOKEN SALE : Dec 12 2017

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
QWURUTTI

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:42:59 AM

Definitely i agree with that's knowledge for easy learn in crypto and  although it's of course an advantage to understand all this technical stuff certain characteristicss are much more important for being a good trader.Actually it is very important to know basic like encryption, hashing, segwit etc..

Amilhussin24

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:29:57 AM

For me, having computer science knowledge is a huge advantage. Because it's easy for them to learn about crypto's, and  that makes them advance. But even though the others are not having that kind of knowledge, it doesn't  matter, as long as they have an ability to collaborate, and to understand, becuase we learn things by action, I mean, it is important to have an actual activities. Because, we can gain more experience and learn things even more. As for me, I just have a little knowledge about computer. And thats helps me a little.

micher143

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:54:00 AM

In being a good trader, I think it's more of knowing how to handle your emotions and being patient than having a computer engineering degree, and ofcourse, doing alot of research. Based on the cryptocurrency charts though, heck, you may be even as dumb as a rock, but if you bought cryptocurrencies last year you would make alot of profit. That's why the patience part is very important. Most people over analyze stuff, then sell immediately when a cryptocurrency dips in price. Which is pretty much the complete opposite of the basic rule: "buy low, sell high".
There are a lot of things for me to work with in doing bitcoin. Like trading , buying investing, and doing my daily transactions using bitcoin. By keeping myself active in these digital or cryptocurrency world, this makes me more knowledgeable and aware with the current trend. I also keep my self active in bitcoin discussion to acquire more information involving cryptocurrencies.

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
     ▄███████████▌  ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
   ▄█████████████▌  ▀▄▄▀     ▀██▄
  ▐██████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄       ▀█▌
 ▐███████████████▌             ▀█▌
 ████████████████▌  ▀▀▀█         ██
▐████████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄         ██▌
▐████████████████▌  ▀  ▀         ██▌
 ████████████████▌  █▀▀█         ██
 ▐███████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀        ▄█▌
  ▐██████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀       ▄█▌
   ▀█████████████▌  ▀▀█▀     ▄██▀
     ▀███████████▌  ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
      ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀
KevinHD

Activity: 70

The Abyss

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:59:26 AM

I am currently trading in Poloniex and kinda getting some Bitcoins here in forum by joining campaigns. I suggest you join Angel Token whom I am currently working with as they pay high rates. All Bitcoin works are mostly my leisure time i spend in.

CoinChili

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:01:08 AM

People who I know and are involved in crypto currencies, whether they are trading or just buying and holding or mining, 100% they are software engineers like myself. For me the terms encoding, encryption or hashing are terms that I can easily understand. What about non-tech guys? What do you understand by blockchains, hashing functions or bitcoin network as itself. Git? Open-Source? What about BIPs? Segwit?

Actually, I know one guy who is a banker and owns an exchange platform, but he understand all the concept and theories about the crypto world without having knowledge in computer science.

Does it really matter to know all these things to be a good trader?

Of Course not, bitcoin market is separate with Bitcoin protocols, you don't need to be a technically inclined person to BUY low and Sell high. Lol
elmutus

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:02:34 AM

Being a controller I naturally tend to analyze stuff. Comes in handy while trying to trade! Smiley

mew: 0x5EbADdDf5a2dC9b5dA0D4678241Dcb282B6F3717
Waccamaw

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:26:29 AM

People who I know and are involved in crypto currencies, whether they are trading or just buying and holding or mining, 100% they are software engineers like myself. For me the terms encoding, encryption or hashing are terms that I can easily understand. What about non-tech guys? What do you understand by blockchains, hashing functions or bitcoin network as itself. Git? Open-Source? What about BIPs? Segwit?

So, what do you work?

Does it really matter to know all these things to be a good trader? no it’s matter i’m a doctor and earn about 3,000$ from bitcoin with only basic information that take me 1-3 hours only
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:29:21 AM

So, what do you work?
All of these things are important but basic knowledge of bitcoin is paramount. I do not really understand about coding or btc before with learning all that I can learn

| 

| 

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
| 

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
godrey123

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:39:55 AM

I am a design engineer, we are mostly working in the software and electronic parts of cars, I have the knowledge in software, and I thi k that is an advantage for me because bitcoin is made up of algorithms and codes. some of the terms used in bitcoin are already familiar with me.

C
Finally C is!!!
xz

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:52:36 AM

So, what do you work?

Well, it's not necessary to be a engineers or having knowledge in computer science to be a good trader. I'm student of science background. I also doing trading coin. i just research about coin which i wanna trade. but i'm a not a engineers.  so, it's doesn't matter.
Before entering the universe of bitcoins I was on a typical activity my wage was insufficient to live cheerfully but rather as I entered the universe of bitcoins I have left my place of employment on the grounds that bitcoins are currently helping me financialy so much that now I have no compelling reason to do occupation and now I'm carrying on with an existence like rich people groups thanks bitcoins.
Mystica101

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:36:09 PM

I'm a researcher who happen to own a business and luckily I have lots of friends who is now into crypto especially those who is exposed to computer related stuff they know everything about it and I learned a lot from them some are computer engineers and programmer. Also my learnings increased when I started to join this forum as a researcher this helps me a lot to indulge more into crypto.

damrianto

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:01:58 PM

Your question has many meanings ..
now for me work now how can we trade with low capital but we can achieve high sales. that's why we have to analyze the results of krypto sales at this time.

Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 120

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:13:54 PM

So, what do you work?
yes, actually it is important for a good trader. and I just followed the campaign and Facebook signatures to get bitcoin.

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
blue_dragon

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:18:28 PM

So, what do you work?
It is important because if you have a background and a short history of it, you have an advntage to others and you are advance than others. In a sense that, you can move to other steps esily.

Potchi

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:24:11 PM

So, what do you work?

Does it really matter to know all these things to be a good trader? no it’s matter i’m a doctor and earn about 3,000$ from bitcoin with only basic information that take me 1-3 hours only

As a student, i actually dont have any idea about the existence of bitcoin. But when my friend asked me to work on it, i started to know what bitcoin is. Bitcoin has helped me through a lot and it is the only job that i have right now but i will be also looking for job after I graduated. Bitcoin is such a blessing to me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.