Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 04:59:00 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you work?  (Read 5394 times)
Adbitco

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:59:56 PM

I agree with all the members that it's in no way necessary to have all the knowledge of technical side of bitcoin, blockchain etc to become successful with it. Just like lots of people don't know what fiscal policy is, what monetary policy, repo rate, reverse repo rate etc and many more other terms actually mean in terms of fiat currencies and yet they are successful businessman, traders etc so being technically sound in the field of cryptocurrencies is not a condition to become successful with them. Yes I agree it may give you an advantage over others and you may be more successful if you're well acquainted and have full knowledge of the terms op mentioned but that's not the only thing to have to be successful in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justspare

Activity: 616

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow.Today.

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:11:54 PM

People who I know and are involved in crypto currencies, whether they are trading or just buying and holding or mining, 100% they are software engineers like myself. For me the terms encoding, encryption or hashing are terms that I can easily understand. What about non-tech guys? What do you understand by blockchains, hashing functions or bitcoin network as itself. Git? Open-Source? What about BIPs? Segwit?

Actually, I know one guy who is a banker and owns an exchange platform, but he understand all the concept and theories about the crypto world without having knowledge in computer science.

Does it really matter to know all these things to be a good trader?

So, what do you work?
Yes, nothing us needed for you to get into Bitcoin as far as you have access to computer and internet. It’s free to join. To answer the op’s question, I’m currently into working online for a Bitcoin company, and I’m really okay with it than trying out any other thing. I’ve never been interested in gambling and other investments that are similar to it.

leirou

Activity: 112

BMCHAIN.io ICO LIVE NOW D I S C U S S ◉

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:17:11 PM

In being a good trader, I think it's more of knowing how to handle your emotions and being patient than having a computer engineering degree, and ofcourse, doing alot of research. Based on the cryptocurrency charts though, heck, you may be even as dumb as a rock, but if you bought cryptocurrencies last year you would make alot of profit. That's why the patience part is very important. Most people over analyze stuff, then sell immediately when a cryptocurrency dips in price. Which is pretty much the complete opposite of the basic rule: "buy low, sell high".

I strongly agree to this . Being a good trader really need those all it takes is alot of research and collecting information also practices and control of your own self. But also having a related job will have a big impact to your advantages in this crypto world.

makulo123

Activity: 154

Waves: 3PCkTzdYHKU6rj4C7tyew9cUgKXpMzHbAUL

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 12:22:47 PM

Diversification is the key! You can't have only one source of income, because it would be too risky for your welfare. You can't rely on just one work, nor one trading opportunity, because that would be potential suicide. And you don't want to be financially dead. I have work, second work, internet freelancing, I do CFDs trading, crypto trading, investing,... I have so diversificated portfolio that even the worst unfortunate financial event can't knock me out.

Funeral Wreaths

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:33:38 PM

nah in my own point of view, it doesn't really matter if you are working as a software engineer or not as long as you invest into it and you understand what are you investing or what you are engaging. but in my opinion also, you have the advantage if you knew more compared to a non-tech but still it depends really to the person if he's interested then he would probably find way to understand what is he up to.

no0dlepunk

Activity: 294

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:35:04 PM

People who I know and are involved in crypto currencies, whether they are trading or just buying and holding or mining, 100% they are software engineers like myself. For me the terms encoding, encryption or hashing are terms that I can easily understand. What about non-tech guys? What do you understand by blockchains, hashing functions or bitcoin network as itself. Git? Open-Source? What about BIPs? Segwit?
Actually, I know one guy who is a banker and owns an exchange platform, but he understand all the concept and theories about the crypto world without having knowledge in computer science.
So, what do you work?
I don't have to be techie to understand the concept of crypto-currency... neither to become a good trader.
When you talk about hash, blockchains, and networks, you must be pointing to the devs and not the traders. Anyway, as far as I understand the community of crypto-currency, most of us here are techs and nerds... but sooner or later (once it hits the mainstream very hard) we will be filled with people of different professions.

Right now, the easiest people to convince with bitcoins are the techie ones.

mdripon

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:27:51 PM

So, what do you work?

now I do not work but i have thinked do the work in bitcoin. i hearing that, bitcoin is deferend work side. so i think i will work this side.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
crismass1225

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:42:06 PM

nowadays you can acquire knowledge using the internet, and the internet is a huge library for all your information needed. My cousin is a nurse but she know the concept of trading, hash power, mining etc. she also know how to read graph in some platforms. all you need is an effort to learn the things you want. you can throw questions in many site regarding crypto currency and there are millions of people wants to share there knowledge to others also there are people who critics and share sh***ty info. so you better search and decide if your knowledge that you get is true. in my status i am starting to read some articles regarding crypto currency and other function usage importance and its history also searching for more info and asking different members in this forum regarding mining, what is hash, ICO IPO importance of it, different platform of trading and how it go.

QueenOf

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:52:51 PM

So, what do you work?
It must be to achieve a good word, if it is to seriously, it should be done well, because science will be the first introduction we begin to learn something,
I work as an influencer and within 2 months ago, I began to know the bitcoin is "learning by doing" Yes, I guess I'll be leaving my old job.

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 490

StopTheFakes.io | pre-ICO 21.01.2018 | +40% Bonus

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:50:44 PM

So, what do you work?
I had been here for a less than a year, but up to now I still don't understand clerly the deepest meaning of blockchain, all I know was all transaction was being recorded there from unconfirmed and confirmation, ang even the segwit itself, all I just know is doing trade n the exchange platform. But I want to know everything in it honestly speaking.

melted349

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:22:53 PM

In being a good trader, I think it's more of knowing how to handle your emotions and being patient than having a computer engineering degree, and ofcourse, doing alot of research. Based on the cryptocurrency charts though, heck, you may be even as dumb as a rock, but if you bought cryptocurrencies last year you would make alot of profit. That's why the patience part is very important. Most people over analyze stuff, then sell immediately when a cryptocurrency dips in price. Which is pretty much the complete opposite of the basic rule: "buy low, sell high".

I strongly agree to this . Being a good trader really need those all it takes is alot of research and collecting information also practices and control of your own self. But also having a related job will have a big impact to your advantages in this crypto world.

Yes it would be your advantage that your job would be related and also much appropriate if what you are finished in studying are related to what are you doing in forum.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Shamie1002

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:01:55 AM

So, what do you work?

Well I am a student, and in my opinion, I think people who are well trained or experienced in this kind of field might have a greater advantage in understanding bitcoin and how it is used in trading as well as minning. It is hard to understand concepts that are involved in this industry without having a single background about it, like myself. While in the other hand, those who are well computer literate are very lucky. In a short period of time they can run it very well.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
Zadicar

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:05:34 AM

So, what do you work?
Good for you that you have this kind of skills and knowledge and i would say its really a great advantage on most people here on crypto world which you do know majority on how things works on this field. Some may dont have enough or proper knowledge but engaging on trading doesnt really need to have those ideas but a huge step up if you have but i believe there are people who did able to manage to be a good trader inspite of non having those capabilities same as yours.

Om.monata

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:07:59 AM

I was a university graduate, but for now I prefer to work full for the cryptocurrency because the result is large and also the time done should not be in accordance with the working hours in the office. maybe in the future I plan to further develop the work in the world of cryptocurrency.

Melissa95

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:23:09 AM

I am out of job  Cheesy At home trade coin : Grin
bucker steemit

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:32:30 AM

I think it is too difficult to understand all, here many people are mining because it is too easy, all the tools are available they live somehow use. I do not think they are computer engineers. And the affection in crypto just doing this trade is much easier and arguably rarely there is a risk of failure.
Rj Manik

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:35:45 AM

Actually I'm not really a high official.I work in a date entry office as well as study.I have been in the Crypto Trade world since the past few months ago.Now I want to know a lot about Bitcoin now.

immortal7000

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:20:51 AM

I work as a rescuer in the fire department, and not long ago a friend of mine told me about a bitcoin, and now the bitcoins are my hobby, even with minimal knowledge in computer science and the crypto currency market.

Darker45

Activity: 462

Goal Bonanza - Football Betting Revolution

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:30:38 AM

I work as a rescuer in the fire department, and not long ago a friend of mine told me about a bitcoin, and now the bitcoins are my hobby, even with minimal knowledge in computer science and the crypto currency market.

There is really no need for one to be really knowledgeable about computer and coding and hash, etc. There is only a need to get informed about the basics in bitcoin and how it works and how to earn it in a legitimate manner. Holding itself will give us already good earnings. And it does not even need a trading skill to do that. Everything's pretty simple with bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄
GOAL BONANZA
▄▄▄
...FOOTBALL BETTING REVOLUTION...
▄▄▄  WHITEPΛPER  ▄  FΛCEBOOK  ▄  TELEGRΛM  ▄  SLACK  ▄  TWITTER  ▄▄▄
▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄
samycoin

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:40:54 AM

So, what do you work?
I think it's okay if the trader is not computer literate or computer engineer as long they understand what they doing. All the things can learn.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ❱ Powering True Care Coordination ❰ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SimplyVital Health ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▂▂▂ Whitepaper Token Sale 31st of Oct  Twitter  Telegram Discord ▂▂▂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.