Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:21:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mc Gregor vs Floyd Mayweather?  (Read 1765 times)
ugarpice

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:40:46 AM

I want Mc Gregor to win. Floyd Mayweather is such a dirty player.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heissner

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:51:40 AM

McGregor is a far more entertaining fighter. Whenever I see Mayweather boxing i find it is boring AF.
Maybe because I like MMA more than boxing.
But this is all about the $$$.  What do the fighters get??

Like $100.000.000 to $300.000.000. Who wouldn't put up a show for that kind of money
Rieeir

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:21:14 AM

It will be a show rather than a sport fight, so take it as it is. 99% that Mayweather will win, but I look forward to this fight to enjoy McGregor
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:40:47 AM

the young ufc pro but un experienced boxing fighter vrs the old veteran .i hope this doesn't turn out to be like klichko and anthony joshua.
i want may to maintain his undefeated record tho. clean sheet for the money team
x2666

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:05:29 AM

McGregor got some good punches in, when he nailed that uppercut early on I thought he might actually take it but by round 6 he was exhausted. Mayweather just dodged and ducked and it was impossible to get a hit in. When he's crouched over, the only way to land a hit is to expose yourself or hit the back which is illegal. Kind of a loophole if you ask me.

Still it takes skill, gotta hand it to Mayweather. It was a good showing.

BitcoinTalk is a highly censored cesspool primarily serving as a vehicle to operate scams.
Pointing out truth or straying from the promoted narrative will be met with shills spouting non sequiturs.
Trust ratings are meaningless as those who control them are not worthy of trust.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:15:16 AM

mayweather won.. mcgregor is like a kitty that goes to the lions cage. its mayweathers homecourt and i think bob arum will not let mcgregor win because if that so, the whole boxing industry will crash.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Russelmain

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:19:53 AM

That's all. As required, Mayweather won. Each of them is good in their sport. Answering the question of the author of the topic, I will write that mcgregor fought only because of money.
Arahara0230

Activity: 200

SWISSBORG- THE NEW ERA OF CRYPTO WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:39:24 AM

Mayweather will win over mcgregor. Mcgregor is a great mix martial arts fighter but it is a boxing match. Even I don't like mayweather I still know that he has the advantage on this fight.

Yurickz

Activity: 110

To the Moon!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:50:45 AM

Well Connor put up a good fight, but he got too tired.

Ginosaur15

Activity: 132

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:57:19 AM

Even mcgregor is underdog on this fight, I'm still rooting for him. Mayweather is a dirty boxer and talk shits everytime, I want mcgregor to beat mayweather's ass.

x2666

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:08:49 AM

Oooooh what a shame McGregor lost...

Aaah well I think now they'll pump the re-match!

So looking forward to that if and when it happens.

If there IS a rematch which somehow I doubt, I think McGregor would do well to just sit back and force MayWeather to come at him. He was stronger in the earlier rounds when he did that. Mayweather is good at dodging but if McGregor would've just blocked and landed more counter punches instead of throwing constant misses and tiring himself out, he'd deprive Mayweather of the reaction based plays. Remember when Conor put his arms behind his back and stood there?

My favorite moment is probably that, then later in the fight when Mayweather Smiled at him and Conor stuck out his tongue like a madman.

Also I really appreciate the two comments from the idiots who don't realize this fight already happened. lol

BitcoinTalk is a highly censored cesspool primarily serving as a vehicle to operate scams.
Pointing out truth or straying from the promoted narrative will be met with shills spouting non sequiturs.
Trust ratings are meaningless as those who control them are not worthy of trust.
Spinbackup

Activity: 70

SPIN ICO starts November 7, 2017

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 07:33:26 AM

It is still impressive though that he lasted 10 rounds with a world champion. Even more amazing is that he got a shot to fight for the world champion title when he never even boxed before in his life.

x2666

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:35:21 AM

It is still impressive though that he lasted 10 rounds with a world champion. Even more amazing is that he got a shot to fight for the world champion title when he never even boxed before in his life.
Agreed, I think he forgot his strategy in there too, he started off playing one way and by round 4 he started to get frustrated.

Baiazid

Activity: 140

Quo Vadis

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:48:13 AM

It was a fixed game in my opinion, mayweather could have made mcgregor knock out from round 2 but he delayed it for the public

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
zabz

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:45:32 AM

I think I am favor with Mayweather because it is boxing, mayweather can survived in 12 rounds but McGregor cannot. So that I am favor with Mayweather.
x2666

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:50:41 AM

I think I am favor with Mayweather because it is boxing, mayweather can survived in 12 rounds but McGregor cannot. So that I am favor with Mayweather.

Reported to moderator for spam.  Angry  Grin

sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:23:49 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 12:33:54 PM by sumangs

I want McGregor to win but Mayweather has the experience in the boxing ring. If McGregor could win, it would make difference but if Mayweather wins, it is normal for a boxer like him smashing a MMA fight with no experience in professional boxing.
superplus

Activity: 475
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:58:18 PM

Unbalanced fight, boxers have greater stamina than ufc fighters.
Geraldo

Activity: 574
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:18:37 PM

You could see McGregor wanting to kick so bad... He lasted 10 rounds on that ring against a professional boxer, I doubt if Mayweather could last one on the octagon. Maybe a kick boxing match to balance things up would suit better. But Mayweather is afraid to come out of his waters, unlike McGregor.
x2666

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:31:50 PM

You could see McGregor wanting to kick so bad... He lasted 10 rounds on that ring against a professional boxer, I doubt if Mayweather could last one on the octagon. Maybe a kick boxing match to balance things up would suit better. But Mayweather is afraid to come out of his waters, unlike McGregor.

There were a couple of times where you could see he got angry that he couldn't actually fight him, when they grappled he could've picked floyd up slammed him and literally kill him. I can't say I blame him. Mayweather wouldn't stand a chance if he couldn't ball up and hug McGreggor any time he needed his black ref friend to stop the fight, seriously that ref looks like he probably knew Mayweather Sr. and favored him soooo bad.

A ton of times McGregor would get called out for hitting Floyd in the back of the head, well, when he makes it so his head is at shin level, there's no other way to attack him, lol. Floyd is skilled, yes, but the thing he really did to get 50-0 was learn how to abuse the limits of what's legally permissible in boxing.

My conclusion is Boxing is a sport for pussies, the best strategy is to dodge, duck, hug the opponent until they're tired then punch them two or three times. UFC is respectable but boxing is too constrictive to where it's a joke in my eyes.

Charlie Zelenoff is the best boxer of all time anyway, his record is way better than Mayweather at 160-0, he even beat Mayweather's dad up, dude's a straight beast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcIX4_wnWEo

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: