Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:20:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Minding our own business.  (Read 318 times)
jaibster (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:04:30 PM

We all just want that nobody should ever poke their noses in our matters. But nobody is left alone. Why people are so interested in knowing what am I doing with my life? Isn't it my life? Shouldn't they be worried about their own life? the worst part is that they don't question people who are successful. Their ultimate targets are people who are struggling. Do they get pleasure in questioning them. Don't they already feel miserable enough. If you can't help isn't it better to leave them alone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:21:47 PM

A human characteristic is that it is always easier to give advice to others than to deal with their problems. If you are not interested to hear other people's opinion you can always refuse it, but many people need to talk with strangers. This helps them to avoid nervous breakdowns. Why not?
jaibster (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:33:19 PM

Talking to strangers is another thing it can be helpful somehow.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:21:44 PM

We all just want that nobody should ever poke their noses in our matters. But nobody is left alone. Why people are so interested in knowing what am I doing with my life? Isn't it my life? Shouldn't they be worried about their own life? the worst part is that they don't question people who are successful. Their ultimate targets are people who are struggling. Do they get pleasure in questioning them. Don't they already feel miserable enough. If you can't help isn't it better to leave them alone.

It depends on how you take whatever they are saying. Maybe they are just concerned on how you are doing. People are just always like that, but some people just find it pleasuring to poke their noses into someone else's life. They find it indulging to see how other's are struggling and that they are better than them. Just ignore those kind of people.

winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:02:13 AM

It depend on what you mean, if you mean family and friends then it is obvious they are going to be worried about your well being so they care about what happens in your life and will give advice even when not advice is requested, but in this day and age strangers can be very nosy, for example I do not have a facebook page and people all the time ask me about or try to get me to open and account and I always refuse to do so, and then they get mad at me when it was them the ones that were getting into somebody else’s business.
Franky00

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:53:21 AM

Unfortunately, this is a characteristic of many people who prefer to follow someone else's life, and not to engage in their own. You just need not pay attention to them.

meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:04:34 PM

I think it depends on who are you referring to, if it's your family or close friends who are poking in to your matters, it's just fine. It's normal for someone close to you to be concerned on how things in your life doing. They wanted to help you somehow to keep you going. But, if it's a total stranger or someone who knows you only by name, they're just a total douchebag who enjoys poking their noses into someone else's life.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 01:18:07 PM

People nowadays will judge people you're not into the shoes of person you are jugding they don't mind there own problem instead they want to know your problem and they will judge you even though they really don't know the real story behind. there are some friend really friend that will help you no matter what will happen to you always keep that on mind that there always 1 friend who will not forget everything.

toomanygoldy2

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:07:45 PM

People love to compare with others for good or bad. It's a natural human need, the problem is that some abuse of it.
mvidetto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:10:57 AM

Maybe people are just wondering about you because you do something better and they wanna learn from your experience. I know that feeling, it makes me really sick when people are wondering about my personal stuff, but still I know some of them just wanna be kind with me.
Shova

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:14:32 AM

That's correct to a level. But even though it's your life, there are thing you can do but shouldn't.
Being a social animal and part of the society and nation, there are different responsibilities with us as a individual and a member of society.
So, to one level everyone has to mind each others business.
Wa(t)ch_night()

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:16:37 AM

Everyone should have a personal life, but a person is so arranged that he is very curious to know about the affairs of other people and he is trying to covertly or openly watch the lives of others.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀