Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:51:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum (ETN) oficial pool not working?  (Read 3031 times)
Adri7 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:40:33 PM

What happens with Electroneum oficial europe pool?
I've been mining all the past weekend, and now the website of the pool always is loading, and not showing the pending balance and pool stats.

The pool url:
https://eupool.electroneum.com/

This coin is starting to be a SCAM to me... So disappointing...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Redhead7624

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:34:46 AM

The same here..
I'm glad I haven't invested any money in it.
Also during the first two days I've mined cca 81 coins and for the past four days only 2 coins?
Hashrate is the same all the time..
It seems to me that it might become impossible to reach payout target  Wink .

There is also this new information that mobile miner app won't be actually mining, it's just a stunt to draw people in and rewards for "mining" would be previously agreed upon to keep people interested in Electroneum so they might buy some coins?

Nothing too shocking though, people behind it are hardcore marketing experts ... Smoke and mirrors might be their game.
On the other hand, we might be surprised if this turns out to be a legitimate coin.
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:40:06 AM

From what I've heard just about everything Electroneum manages is not working. Meanwhile ICO buyers aren't able to trade and no support is being given.
So I can't answer your question, but don't be surprised if it indeed is down/not working.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:43:42 AM

From what I've heard just about everything Electroneum manages is not working. Meanwhile ICO buyers aren't able to trade and no support is being given.
So I can't answer your question, but don't be surprised if it indeed is down/not working.

It is unresponsive if you try to see stats, etc.. but it is working and making pay-outs. A different thing is if it is profitable or not.

Yes, ICO participants are not able to trade at the moment, and that is a good thing because is going 10x ICO price.

BitCaptcha

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:52:58 AM

Been following the team 24/7 .... theyre rotating shifts... working until daybreak to get this sorted.... I believe in them still. They've been totally honest with all their issues and dealings with Amazon for advice on fixing the infrastructure to combat fraud and phishing etc.. to protect the investors. Definitely not a scam.. just wasnt expecting the phenominal attention and success of the ICO.. which unfortuantely attracted negative attention from sophisticated hackers.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:08:09 AM

I guess they are doing their part in making this a big hit, and I think they are just starting from ICO to a coin that I think have many supporters and one of my cousins just bought his Electroneum when they have a pre coin sale of 10% and has now establish a mining team of his own here in our country, let's just wait, it is just a couple of days since the launch of this new coin.
rafter_01

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:18:37 AM

be patient people, ETN is going to do well but has some teething issues at the moment but pretty sure all will be resolved soon.

I'm a Hodler so ok to wait.
csmflynt3

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:00:33 AM

What happens with Electroneum oficial europe pool?
I've been mining all the past weekend, and now the website of the pool always is loading, and not showing the pending balance and pool stats.

The pool url:
https://eupool.electroneum.com/

This coin is starting to be a SCAM to me... So disappointing...
I moved away from their garbage pools and went to https://easyhash.io

I haven't tried any other pools , but I know this one works at least

BTC:1PRRFbgyBCDwg11HQvUnc2jV6QyYQdymrc
BitCaptcha

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:19:01 AM

Leave now and miss out. HODL
RelBunny

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:35:15 PM

Been following the team 24/7 .... theyre rotating shifts... working until daybreak to get this sorted.... I believe in them still. They've been totally honest with all their issues and dealings with Amazon for advice on fixing the infrastructure to combat fraud and phishing etc.. to protect the investors. Definitely not a scam.. just wasnt expecting the phenominal attention and success of the ICO.. which unfortuantely attracted negative attention from sophisticated hackers.

But this wasn't at all about hackers, and even less about sophisticated hackers. The issues they have is just pure incompetency and lack of proper time management.
On the bright side, it looks like they've come to their senses and are at least trying to make sure they get it right before it goes live.

Investors are getting (rightfully) impatient, less interested in the project and more willing to just dump it as soon as they can. But then again, Electroneum team seem to be better at marketing than at anything else, so there still is hope that the whole project succeeds once the proper infrastructure is finally completed.
Peek-A-Boo

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:55:45 PM

Leave now and miss out. HODL
same but i wanna cash out what i mined from the other pool and the min cashout is 100 compered with the 2 in http://electroneum.hashparty.io/#
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:40:40 PM

Based from my past experience about electroneum i never invested money but i invested time and effort i dont know if this campaign is working but im hoping for the best because im expecting a small amount of money that will helo my family in our daily needs. I hope its working based from what i heard from my colleagues that electroneum is 100 percent working based from what they experienced in the past and they also received money from electroneum that is why im hoping for the very best that it will work too and i will have a payout in mid november
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: