Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How Many XBL Tokens Will Be left unburned After the ICO?
2,800,000 - 6 (54.5%)
2,500,000 - 0 (0%)
2,200,000 - 0 (0%)
2,000,000 - 2 (18.2%)
1,800,000 - 0 (0%)
1,600,000 - 0 (0%)
1,300,000 - 0 (0%)
1,000,000 - 2 (18.2%)
800,000 - 1 (9.1%)
600,000 - 0 (0%)
400,000 - 0 (0%)
200,000 - 0 (0%)
300 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Billionaire Token (XBL) - Burn Baby Burn [POLL]  (Read 1564 times)
fishfishfish313 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:16:17 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 12:39:37 PM by fishfishfish313

According to the ANN, it's the world's first super deflationary gambling token with a use case, a decentralized raffle every week where a number of tokens are burned, and people are rewarded for burning their coins.  There is an upcoming Texas Hold-em style poker game, and the currency used is Billionaire Tokens.  Seems like a pretty cool concept to me.

The dev has already burned over 1,000 XBL tokens.  He's transparent in his love of destruction.  All coin activity is accounted for from what I can tell.  

Let me know what you guys think.  How many coins will be left after the ICO?  It's stated that all remaining coins will be burned.  The maximum total supply is only a ittle over 3.000.000  

The original ANN is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065888.0

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:21:56 PM

This is such an interesting concept and correct me if I am wrong, but doesnt this mean that the value increases every time the supple gets decreased? Thats a pretty good investment right there haha. Or is the burning thing mandatory?
dakovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:26:21 PM

I think there will be about 1 million left after it's all said and done.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:25:59 PM

This is such an interesting concept and correct me if I am wrong, but doesnt this mean that the value increases every time the supple gets decreased? Thats a pretty good investment right there haha. Or is the burning thing mandatory?

It's interesting but I need to look into it a bit more.  Value is a function of supply and demand, so there's a plan to impact at least one side of the equation.  What's the plan to raise the other; if there's a plan to increase demand and decrease supply then definitely it's worth looking into!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
gluedog

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 08:06:07 AM

It's interesting but I need to look into it a bit more.  Value is a function of supply and demand, so there's a plan to impact at least one side of the equation.  What's the plan to raise the other; if there's a plan to increase demand and decrease supply then definitely it's worth looking into!

Besides the already made plans for the functionality of the "Become a Billionaire" raffle and our upcoming "Billionaire Hold'em" poker game, to increase demand we have decided to:

- Improve the weekly raffle  - we will have THREE lucky winners instead of just one.
    - Create a smart contract that works together with the raffle and that will reward people for burning their own coins.

^ These extra steps should help to increase demand.

Either way, if there's no demand for this coin at the ICO, there will be few coins in circulations.
Investors are pretty much covered because of this.

If there are only a handful of people that buy the tokens, there will probably never be more than 500k-1 mil coins in circulation.

Our goal, after our poker game is release, is to reach 1$ per XBL token. If the maximum supply is not larger than 1 mil, we would only need 1 mil market cap to achieve this.

The feedback has been so far mostly positive and constructive criticism. Because of this community feedback we have so far decided to change the following aspects of the coin:

- The token distribution model will be made more fair to all participants, while still rewarding early investors as they are the ones taking the biggest risk.
- The raffle will be changed to include three winners instead of just one.
- There will be another Smart Contract created that will work together with the raffle, and will reward people for burning their own coins - just another incentive for the deflationary model to work its magic.

Billionaire Token - Are you burning to play?
cryptounicon

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 11:06:44 AM

Wow....just looked into this coin....What a concept....Also rewards the HODL'rs too.

EZ365 TM     ⚫  REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM  ⚫
████████████████ [ http://ez365.io/ ] ████████████████
willdono

Activity: 260
Merit: 217

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:23:32 AM

One day, I'll be able to do a poll
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:34:32 AM

Not bad idea with burning tokens Cheesy
Need to look closely to XBL.
rabbitshole

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:41:40 AM

Price will rise fast once it hits exchanges! Epic idea! Count me in.

Developer said he will pay 3 btcs to get it listed on livecoin after ico.

It's going to be like minereum on steroids.
§

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:57:23 AM

Why would he do that? for 3 btc youre on bittrex...lol  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
gluedog

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 04:58:24 PM

Why would he do that? for 3 btc youre on bittrex...lol  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

That is not exactly true, §. It is very hard to get on Bittrex.

For Livecoin you pay 3 BTC and you're in.

On Bittrex, you must pass their acceptance comission and only then you will be able to pay the 3.0 BTC to get featured.

At Bittrex, we look for coins that have high community demand, innovations to digital currency technology, or a contribution to science or humanity. Given the demand for currency launches, we limit ourselves to only a handful a week.  Launching is free and at our discretion.  If your coin passes our compliance rules and you'd like to get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 3.0 BTC.

We have researched the exchanges well enough.
If bittrex listing price was 3.0 BTC, then there would be a hell of a lot more coins there than there are now.

There is also the option of getting added on Cryptopia for a cheaper price. We will probably go with that.

fishfishfish313 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:38:40 AM

I agree with you.  From what I have seen, this is a unique project, with a very active dev who has built a solid team of people to assist in other areas of coin management.

Gambling coins are a niche genre in crypto . . . and this take on supply and demand is something I have not seen created before yet in the space.

gluedog

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 10:01:55 AM

I agree with you.  From what I have seen, this is a unique project, with a very active dev who has built a solid team of people to assist in other areas of coin management.

Gambling coins are a niche genre in crypto . . . and this take on supply and demand is something I have not seen created before yet in the space.

We have uploaded a guide on how to burn your own coins: https://billionairetoken.com/MyEtherWalletBurn.pdf

fishfishfish313 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:54:24 AM

We have uploaded a guide on how to burn your own coins: https://billionairetoken.com/MyEtherWalletBurn.pdf

A couple of us have successfully burned XBL tokens and received them back plus 25%.  This is a great idea for the short term, for anyone who has received a bounty so far, and for early investors in the upcoming ICO.

dreday8621

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:43:33 AM

what if i wanna keep my coins is it mandatory to burn them ? what is the starting price for this ico
gluedog

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 09:00:46 AM

what if i wanna keep my coins is it mandatory to burn them ? what is the starting price for this ico

It's not mandatory to burn your coins, but you do receive your coins back +25% at the moment from bounties.

After the ICO we will implement a "Burner" smart contract that will work like a twisted faucet - it will reward people for burning their own coins.

The Whitepaper will be released today - it shall explain in great detail what we are trying to achieve.

The starting price for the ICO will also be announced today.

fishfishfish313 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:07:00 PM

The XBL whitepaper has been published:  https://billionairetoken.com/WhitePaper.pdf

Interesting to note the utilization of smart contracts to facilitate the deflationary mechanism of the coin.  Bonuses for early investors are quite generous, but there are bonus for later investors of the ICO as well . . so it works out good for people who haven't yet heard of XBL.

fishfishfish313 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:58:11 PM

I used to learn English when I was young. But because I'm lazy I do not get it

Well, I understood your English there . . . so don't underestimate yourself! 

viverdebtc

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:57:39 PM

Poker room of XBL work? What´s link?

Thx.
TobyTheCat

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 12:02:19 AM

I think the poker is still under development (this token is only a month old, I think). Raffle in the next few weeks, new website, news in the next couple of weeks, etc etc. I'm excited for the future.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: