Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:07:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Chopcoin.io - Interactive Bitcoin Faucet Game  (Read 3601 times)
chopcoin.io (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 09:02:32 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 07:57:40 AM by chopcoin.io

Dear community,

we are proud to announce that our faucet Chopcoin.io just underwent a major update and we feel confident you will like it.

What is Chopcoin.io?

Chopcoin is an interactive Bitcoin faucet, combining crypotocurrency with a competitive multiplayer game.
This means you can win some Bitcoin for free by playing with others.
Furthermore Chopcoin is a community of cryptocurrency enthusiast and you are rewarded for participating.
We aim to provide beginners with a challenging fun experience to learn about Bitcoin and own their first satoshis (smallest denomination of Bitcoin – 0.00000001 Bitcoin).

It's different than most faucets because you are rewarded for your skill and not just mindlessly clicking "claim" buttons on add-ridden websites.
Furthermore this allows for way higher winnings for the best players, last week the best player won more than 0.015 Bitcoin
(check out the statistics on our site yourself and have your mind blown by the winnings of the best players of all-time)

We offer three different ways of winning Bitcoin and a completely new user interface with great usability.
Furthermore we have a referral system so you can profit by bringing your friends.
There is more to explore so check out the new features and we hope to see you in the playgrounds and talk to you in chat.

Highlights:

- referral system with customized banners -
- vibrant community, chat with advanced features like private messages and tipping -
- no registration required -
- online since September 2015, no hacks, theft or scam -
- daily payout without transaction fee -
- advanced statistics to see the top earners and compare your personal winnings -
- addictive gameplay - easy to learn hard to master -
- Paid playground for substantive winnings -

Hope to see you in the playgrounds!  Smiley

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
donjosh

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:30:48 PM

I'm following your project for quite some time and am impressed with your progress. Keep up the good work! Are you planing to add more games in the future? And I'm jealous of the guy who won 1.57 Bitcoin - the best player of all time I guess?  Shocked
abolyc

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:10:36 PM

This game is addictive. Can't stop myself playing it!

My nick is Kanniball
stevrev

Activity: 615
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:05:16 PM

there are several reasons why chopcoin.io is the best faucet out there. I hesitate to even call it a faucet, actually. most faucets consist of mindless link clicking, combined with an obscene amount of adds. if games are somehow incorporated into a faucet, it's done so as an afterthought. chopcoin.io, however, has developed an incredibly fun multiplayer game that will challenge your reaction time and tactical thinking skills. if you get good, you can win a significant sum of BTC. and unlike many other faucet sites, the minimum withdrawal amount is only 1000 satoshi. there isn't even a transaction fee! simply put, chopcoin.io operates with a level of integrity which has earned my respect.

couple of ideas..: it would be cool if the chat and spectating functions were combined, with the chat overlaid onto a live playground. the playgrounds are large squares which lack distinct boundaries. you often won't know a boundary is even there until you find yourself smashing up against an invisible barrier. if the playground existed on the surface of a sphere, there wouldn't have to be a boundary, yet the playground would remain finite.

username: steevreeves
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:13:22 PM

Used to play in mid 2016 a lot.

Add a clickable link.

Good luck

PS: Pass recovery is in plain text. Please change that.
PapaKarma

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:13:20 AM

Nice and profitable time passer!

Expecting new stuff. Is there any coming soon?

ty gl fh

Karmic.Papa@gmail.com
diegoK0zz

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:23:27 AM

This game is easy and your difficulty is twenty players of eat any cell in one round Cheesy

This sistem of deposit is good in 24 hours, your satoshi is deposited already for your used.

Easy site, Hard game, Money easy.

Username is:Dielop
yasher

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:49:27 AM

Change your recaptcha to typing or something. Nowadays it's very hard for me to login to almost all my accounts on all sites using recaptcha. Happens only on chrome though chrome is my number 1 browser. Anyways, this site is good. You can claim while having fun with other players. Time pass so fast when playing in this site.
luglopersalt

Activity: 222

Welcome to MY world!

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:00:04 AM

Hi! I have an account on chopcoin.io from the Beta stage! woohoo!

account name: LewiesMan

Game on!
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:25:57 AM

Just tried this new faucet, and it's quite original and fun to play. My id on the site is Chris314

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
darknova

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:40:17 AM

Great game! I'm at least ones a day playing Chopcoin.io
Really simple way of getting BTC - Practice The Magic of
Compounding by being at least ones a day making
0.00000030 BTC Smiley

My user id: DarkNova
ACQ

Activity: 89

AKA- Drosanx 1Gi2qsybpbkCmxxVEENTVvEW57Jq5HGMTB

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:02:54 AM

Great game and as simple as it comes when it comes to earning satoshi´s

Username Absorber

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
opdawut

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:07:44 PM

username is BluePhoeniX
games are fun Grin
I like the competetiveness Grin
Mi_crypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:30:13 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 09:29:22 AM by Mi_crypto

Started playing maybe over year and half ago and returned recently. I don't understand why I was gone for so long. But now I am back and love the game again.
Best part of it, if I am unable to play I can still claim some satoshis from the faucet.

Enjoyable way to pass time AND win satoshis.

Deathmatch mode is awesome! Keep up the great game and site guys!

hakhsim
chopcoin.io (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 04:36:25 PM

there are several reasons why chopcoin.io is the best faucet out there. I hesitate to even call it a faucet, actually. most faucets consist of mindless link clicking, combined with an obscene amount of adds. if games are somehow incorporated into a faucet, it's done so as an afterthought. chopcoin.io, however, has developed an incredibly fun multiplayer game that will challenge your reaction time and tactical thinking skills. if you get good, you can win a significant sum of BTC. and unlike many other faucet sites, the minimum withdrawal amount is only 1000 satoshi. there isn't even a transaction fee! simply put, chopcoin.io operates with a level of integrity which has earned my respect.

couple of ideas..: it would be cool if the chat and spectating functions were combined, with the chat overlaid onto a live playground. the playgrounds are large squares which lack distinct boundaries. you often won't know a boundary is even there until you find yourself smashing up against an invisible barrier. if the playground existed on the surface of a sphere, there wouldn't have to be a boundary, yet the playground would remain finite.

Thank you and all the others for your extensive feedback. We will look into your suggestions! Regarding the boundaries - actually we like the thrill of never knowing how far you can escape if you're chased. Also it's kinda challenging for players to map out the boundaries on their own by exploring the playground.
nurlela

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:53:50 PM

nice faucet game
Fun, challenging and funny  Cheesy
username : bagudung
Demodulator

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:04:07 PM

Been gone for a long time, must say the game is more "orange" now, I mean basically everything is orange, I liked colorful skins more, navigation is always changing, I mean it's good to work on the site all the time, but to overhaul the navigation all the time is just confusing, still getting used to what's where now. Also really surprised that the Bib blob mode is still here, it's really luck based as if you get attacked from multiple directions you cannot throw your mass in one blob fast enough to defend. Maybe I just don't like being a sitting duck, certainly don't enjoy that too much.
You can probably tell my name is the same in the game, if you remember me, used to be pretty active and hoping to be somewhat active again.
stevrev

Activity: 615
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:03:26 AM

Thank you and all the others for your extensive feedback. We will look into your suggestions! Regarding the boundaries - actually we like the thrill of never knowing how far you can escape if you're chased. Also it's kinda challenging for players to map out the boundaries on their own by exploring the playground.

I agree it can be quite thrilling/terrifying when a boundary could be just ahead. I've definitely used boundaries to my advantage a time or two as well. I just think a playground without boundaries might result in an interesting dynamic. time is another boundary, so to speak, and its absence makes a lot of sense, with respect to the king of the hill playground.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that a playground without boundaries might lend itself to a particular mode of gameplay. it wouldn't have to be like that for every playground necessarily. there could be a playground where little goodies pop into existence, giving the consumer certain abilities like teleportation or invisibility. a lack of physical boundaries might work very well in that case.

I like that there aren't a ton of bells and whistles. it's a simple game that is difficult to master. but a little variety might attract a wider pool of players. it may not be practical right now, but it might be an idea worth revisiting if you ever want to expand or evolve the brand. either way, thanks!
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:41:40 AM

I played this game last year but i suck and i decided not to play it anymore, but i have to say this is very funny game, if someone has skills can earn a lot.
Have you add anything new here, I see design is different.
helix17

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:22:21 AM

With an opportunity to win up to 1k every 10 minutes,a new gamemode (King of the hill) which has nice earnings too,minifaucet without captcha,and the paid skill gambling playground with low fee,pretty good site overall!
1k minimum withdrawal with no fee is also nice!
Other than the recaptcha at the login screen (which needs to be changed to solvemedia),there aren't any problems with the site.And please more faucet rounds with giant food and less with normal ones!
My Chopcoin nickname - Phoenix17
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: