Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:23:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINERVA (OWL) 🦉 Smart Money on 💎 Ethereum  (Read 53890 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rally

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:52:12 AM

A bit of update would be appreciated indeed, already almost been 2 months.
The token crowdsale date is TBD. Our contracts and crowdsale portal are being audited. No false starts.

Is the ico date and price announced?
Date is TBD, Prices are listed here: https://icobench.com/ico/minerva

let's hope that the audit will be completed soon and soon we will be able to participate in the ICO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MinervaKevin

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:00:04 PM

A bit of update would be appreciated indeed, already almost been 2 months.
The token crowdsale date is TBD. Our contracts and crowdsale portal are being audited. No false starts.

Is the ico date and price announced?
Date is TBD, Prices are listed here: https://icobench.com/ico/minerva

let's hope that the audit will be completed soon and soon we will be able to participate in the ICO

Everything in terms of the ICO have been finished for awhile, and are being subjected to audits. It's an issue of security auditing and finalizing corporate and legal strat.

Token pricing structure for both presale and primary ICO are available here: https://icobench.com/ico/minerva

Here is a preview of ICO web portal. Disregard the dates signifying Oct 6 as the start and December as the end. Public dates are TBD and these are (were) internal screenshots subject to aesthetic polish.

It's coming, I assure you.

For updates join our telegram @ https://minerva.com/chat and our mailing list @ https://minerva.com

entar pasar

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:08:22 AM

when the ICO start and when it will ends?? how about the ICO price of this token??

bitcointalk.org
Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:51:46 AM

Congratulations on the fact that the Telegram group gathered more than 1,000 members. If so many people are interested in you, so project a success!

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
nitinum

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:26:15 AM

waiting for bounty  Grin Grin Grin
rmyg5907

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:42:55 PM

Had the pre-salr been finished?
if it still open I want join,
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:11:38 PM

Join the Minerva  if you haven't already, for a chance to win free OWL!
15000 OWL Giveaway
We are giving away 3,000 OWL to 5 random participants. The winners will be selected randomly at the end of the competition, contacted via Email and given their Tokens after the Minerva ICO has been finished. To increase your chances, complete more tasks to accrue several entries.

https://gleam.io/xogVL/minerva-social-media-giveaway
ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:38:49 AM

Comrades, hello! What with ICO starting? Or we are waiting fot an official response from Devs?
So small amount of news for last time...
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:53:56 AM

Hello! I see that the project was somehow stalled? Twitter silence for several days. I would like more news, of course positive.
nesso

Activity: 629
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:17:18 PM

Still no ICO start date but finish date is December? I hope it won't be too long. I'm interested in the project but this uncertainty damage the brand.
Make up your mind and decide a date as soon as possible please.
MinervaKevin

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:56:30 AM

Hello! I see that the project was somehow stalled? Twitter silence for several days. I would like more news, of course positive.
We're in the process of creating noteworthy tweets. Patience, please.

Still no ICO start date but finish date is December? I hope it won't be too long. I'm interested in the project but this uncertainty damage the brand.
Make up your mind and decide a date as soon as possible please.
Where is the finish date listed as December? There are a *lot* of crowdsale listing websites, and many have outdated or incorrect information.

To stay informed follow our mailing list @ https://minerva.com
Gorbachov

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:15:04 AM

if you do not get the right amount, what are your actions? what are the guarantees of repayment? Huh
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:53:23 PM

very nice project. today, there is something very wrong in the trade and exchange. Important in this regard Minerva and robust solutions presented.

hopefully they will be successful. I trust the team.  Wink Wink
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:22:26 AM

I trust all the teams incorporated here and managers that they can make this project a success. and I hope that all can go well without any obstacles..

disbil

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:54:46 AM

I trust all the teams incorporated here and managers that they can make this project a success. and I hope that all can go well without any obstacles..
Yes I hope so too, though a little disappointed  due to allocation of bounty is now only 1% only. Yes while looking at development, UN first. Hopefully tomorrow the result good
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:58:59 AM

Still going minerva bounty progress? I didn't see any update. Everything is ok?

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 10:06:11 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 02:53:40 PM by Aerys2

I also have It on my translated thread Wink
I read a reply from a team member at Telegram. The 2.5% counts for the 'bug / hacker bounty'. I understand that they by mistake posted that 2.5% for the other bounties, and when they discovered the mistake it was changed to 1%. That was already a month ago or so. Which could be correct since my translation of 3 Oct. indeed reflects the 1%.

This typo explanation I find reasonable to accept. For me it doesn't matter since the change doesn't affect me. But the explanation does make me happy because I can keep my trust in the project, which was shaken somewhat today.

Still, if that's okay for you, this is not okay for people who translated the thread with these 2,5% in mind, i had the time to take the bounty, translate it after few days and it was still 2,5% at the moment i finished since i took the bbcode to translate the bounty thread too, it seems really Big to be a "mistake" , and that "mistake" made a lot of people choose this bounty between August and septembre, and now they have enough people they discovered a supposed "mistake " weeks after the beginning of the bounty when they had enough participants, this is how It looks since they were hiding the change until i discover it.

Imagine in real life someone  gives you a job to do, promise a specific reward and once your work is done, he tells you " ha sorry it was a miscalculation after all, you won't even get 50% of what we offered to you, deal with it" , no honest person would do that and this is not because we are in a crypto world that it's acceptable to have such behavior.

This is just totally dishonest, even if it does not affect you, it should make you think, if they are being like this and hiding it changing What was written without warning people and without offering any solution to people who came here with the Old information, they are not trust worthy and could do other change to the ICO for supposed "mistakes" discovered weeks after enough is collected..

You should in fact watch their reaction to this issue to see if they are trust worthy or not , if they are pro or not, a really serious project would discuss and offer a fair solution for first participants if It's really a mistake, so their next move will show something important for investors.

Edit : and i now have the proof it was not a typo mistake since the dev stated several Time himself 2,5% for the bounties, emphasizing about the generosity of his bounty, talking about translation in the same sentence. This is not going in the good direction...

Posting this here since no one, including dev it seems, sees it on the bounty thread among the twitter reports and It's important for investors to have trustworthy team who does not go back on it's words without offering a fair solution for people who worked and finished the work while the bounty was still 2,5% and not 1%, this will show to investors if the team is pro and ethical or not.

Edit : The matter has been settled a professional way, i have a received a fair offer of compensation to get the equivalent of what was first planned when i did the work.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
minicoohei

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:36:37 PM

I joined.
rally

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:50:43 PM

Still going minerva bounty progress? I didn't see any update. Everything is ok?

there is no progress not only in the bounty. Generally it is not clear what is happening with the project, there is no announcement ico

FPG

Activity: 672
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:09:59 PM

Hi, could you please tell me in what jurisdiction is the project and where is the official head office? Also, I didn't understand when is pre-sale and how much is the max cap for it, what is the ico date? Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: