Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:51:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Piranha - Speculation Pool  (Read 1136 times)
PiranhaPool (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:50:21 AM

At Piranha, we use a fundamental approach to determining an optimal portfolio allocation designed to provide a maximum level of risk-adjusted return.

To learn more, please visit our website: www.piranhapool.tech

http://imgur.com/a/3Vz7T

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ardani332

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:38:29 AM

any bounty programs?
reserved INDONESIAN translation if needed sir
I like your project and interesting

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Deborah

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:40:45 AM

Wow another good project
Will keep my eyes here to know newest update
And will you open bounty campaign?
PiranhaPool (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:54:24 AM

Wow another good project

Hi Deborah and ardani332,

Thank you for the kind words!  Unfortunately though, we are not offering a Bounty campaign, as we do not want to devalue our PRNA token.  Every PRNA token in existence will be purchased through our ICO and any tokens not purchased will be burnt.
lodasama

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:58:57 AM

Wow another good project

Hi Deborah and ardani332,

Thank you for the kind words!  Unfortunately though, we are not offering a Bounty campaign, as we do not want to devalue our PRNA token.  Every PRNA token in existence will be purchased through our ICO and any tokens not purchased will be burnt.

saddly ,i think make Bounty campaign will promation project ,dont you think so?
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:59:10 AM

Need Team info.
TheStrudeler

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:56:55 AM

no team info (like said above), read white paper - no plan for how to use the ICO funds, didn't say escrow, and 14 page white page first 8 pages are legal terms... Huh
PiranhaPool (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:49:04 AM

no team info (like said above), read white paper - no plan for how to use the ICO funds, didn't say escrow, and 14 page white page first 8 pages are legal terms... Huh
Hi Strudeler,

no team info (like said above)
     We appreciate your concerns and understand not having the team listed is not the best look, but due to our reputations in our current roles, we feel it best not to associate ourselves with the currently unproven cryptocurrency space as of yet.  If we were to release the team behind Piranha, we would be asking for a much more substantial amount and it is very likely the pool would not be open to the public.  We chose this approach to fine tune our business model before launching on a grander scale.  Piranha is a way for individuals to reap the benefits of early adoption, as PRNA holders will receive tokens in all future speculation pools, relative to the amount of their PRNA holdings.

no plan for how to use the ICO funds
     As stated on our website and on our whitepaper, we are going to invest the funds into cryptocurrencies using a fundamental approach to determining an optimal portfolio allocation designed to provide a maximum level of risk-adjusted return.  We cannot tell you exactly which cryptocurrencies we are going to invest in, as obviously that would diminish the value of our product.  Mock portfolios have already been constructed based on the amount we receive and are constantly undergoing review, therefore once the amount raised is final, we are ready to hit the ground running.

didn't say escrow
     We feel that escrow is just a psychological way to comfort users.  Any participant involved in the ICO will be receiving the proportionate amount of PRNA.  In all honesty, us not distributing the PRNA token does not do our team any good.

14 page white page first 8 pages are legal terms... Huh
     Now on to your problem with our whitepaper - for one, the 8 pages of legal is necessary and we wanted to include it in the beginning as to be transparent.  We consciously chose to take the approach of having a succinct whitepaper to encourage possible participants to read it in entirety.  We could have easily created a 60+page whitepaper going into monotonous detail, but our team felt that approach does not benefit either party.

Thank you for reaching out, and if you feel this opportunity is not right for you, we respect your decision.

VersusGPU

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:27:37 AM

Your website looks awful. I did not spend time on whitepaper.
AceVentura

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:49:51 AM

Your website looks awful. I did not spend time on whitepaper.
Lol, you're an idiot... that's how you buy a pair of pants, not make an investment decision.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:56:48 AM

The idea is repeatable lately . What makes yours better than others ?! I have gone throw your site and seems nothing new ! also the site looks like a template to me   Huh .
 We appreciate your concerns and understand not having the team listed is not the best look, but due to our reputations in our current roles, we feel it best not to associate ourselves with the currently unproven cryptocurrency space as of yet.  If we were to release the team behind Piranha, we would be asking for a much more substantial amount and it is very likely the pool would not be open to the public
This is not reason to hide your identity . you expect/Ask people to give you money ! they deserve to know who are you .

We feel that escrow is just a psychological way to comfort users.  Any participant involved in the ICO will be receiving the proportionate amount of PRNA.  In all honesty, us not distributing the PRNA token does not do our team any good.

I am sorry to say but this exactly the answers any one that want to hide something will give .  ( I am not saying you are scammer I am implying that your  answers is in fact not answering anything  Smiley ) .
PiranhaPool (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:39:02 PM

Hi khufuking,

What makes yours better than others ?!
Thank you for reaching out.  What makes us better you ask?  Great question - A proprietary fundamental selection process, buybacks, floating price support, involvement in future spec pools, quarterly and annual reports, the fact that every token in existence will be purchased and a high reinvestment rate to name a few.

I have gone throw your site and seems nothing new ! also the site looks like a template to me   Huh .
Thanks for the feedback on our site, but we are quite pleased with it, so we will have to agree to disagree.

We appreciate your concerns and understand not having the team listed is not the best look, but due to our reputations in our current roles, we feel it best not to associate ourselves with the currently unproven cryptocurrency space as of yet.  If we were to release the team behind Piranha, we would be asking for a much more substantial amount and it is very likely the pool would not be open to the public
This is not reason to hide your identity . you expect/Ask people to give you money ! they deserve to know who are you .
Again, thank you for your opinion, but we feel that it is, in fact, a great reason to hide our identities. Although we would love to release our team to the public, we are unable to do so at this time.  If that does not sit well with you, we respect your decision not to invest.

I am sorry to say but this exactly the answers any one that want to hide something will give .  ( I am not saying you are scammer I am implying that your  answers is in fact not answering anything  Smiley ) .
As a team, we have chosen not to involve an escrow service, so if that is the linchpin of your investment decisions, then, unfortunately, Piranha is not right for you.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:43:26 PM

You see sir as I said above you quoted a lot of parts from my reply and not single answer or I see is sweet talk . You did not address single question from what I asked . Of curse if i do not like it I will not invest . My purpose to ask this question is to make other aware  Wink .

Good luck anyway in your ICO
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: