Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:32:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where would you buy Bitcoins if you could choose?  (Read 898 times)
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 11:10:00 PM

Although there's no bitcoin ATM here where I live and there's no possibilty of us having it soon but still I would say that wherever I could buy bitcoin cheaper and more conveniently I would buy it there and it would depend on the need too if it's urgent I might buy it using ATM but I would also prefer online as it's something I have already done so it's better to go for the tried and tested method.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:20:00 PM

At UBS or HSBC.
They have experience handling large transactions, and there's no risk getting scammed with either.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:34:23 PM

I like to buy bitcoin through the internet like most people because the fee is cheaper than the machine, if not mistaken the machine cost 8-15% as a form of maintenance.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:35:32 PM

In some countries there are Bitcoin machines where you can exchanghe Cash and Bitcoin. Would you use this machine or rather buy your Bitcoins in the Internet?  Roll Eyes

I've tried buying online but not yet in a machine, buying online is much more preferable since bitcoin is internet based and you can save fees, transacting online but we also need bitcoin atm around it's a proof of wide adoption and technology .

machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:44:47 PM

I prefer effectiveness, so I dont really mind to spend a bit expensive but more secure, and I think cashing out in ATM machine is more secure  because we can directly get the cash
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:46:58 PM

In some countries there are Bitcoin machines where you can exchanghe Cash and Bitcoin. Would you use this machine or rather buy your Bitcoins in the Internet?  Roll Eyes

If I were to choose between bitcoin machine and the internet, I'll choose internet because it's fast and more reliable compare to Bitcoin machine. People are more familiar with buying bitcoins using internet, I think using bitcoin machine would be harder for them compare to buying bitcoins via internet on websites like Coinbase.  
LilibethSantos

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 11:49:45 PM

I used an ATM once just for the novelty of it, but the fees are too high for me to consider buying a significant amount. I would either find a localbitcoins seller with decent rates or just use one of the large exchanges.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:23:36 AM

bitcoin machine where you can exchange cash and bitcoin which mean OP were talking about bitcoin ATM but as far as i know that bitcoin ATM still not available for some countries even in my country there are only several bitcoin ATM available but not all bitcoin users able to use it because those ATM only available in the big cities however i heard that the fees was pretty high rather than exchange bitcoin in the internet that's why some people more prefer to buy bitcoin in the internet
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:29:02 AM

The machines have pretty big fees, and probably will require some sort of id identification.

I would prefer buy in Internet, it is cheaper at least.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 04:36:42 AM

Bitcoin ATMs have fees ranging between 5% to 15% for each transaction and when I buy through Localbitcoins (direct purchase from the individual seller), there are no such fees so I would not prefer Bitcoin ATM if I am in my own city or the country. However, I think it's a good idea for travelling with less cash in the countries where there are lots of merchants accepting payments in Bitcoin. Thus it makes easier to spend Bitcoins in those countries where I would choose it in that case.
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:39:35 AM

i always prefer buying bitcoins through online because it has only minimal fees and its less hassle. Bitcoin machine nearby in my place have so much fee for buying some coins but i like the idea that bitcoin now have also physical atm to use for convenience.

Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:05:29 AM

There are at least two machines that I know of from where I belong but since they are located in a different city from where I work, I haven't found the need to use them for bitcoin purchase. The net is always there and it is much cheaper to buy bitcoin from a local exchange than from a bitcoin kiosk machine. But it would be nice to try using it before it gets transferred to another place, or if discontinues its service.
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:05:53 AM

I would rather buy my Bitcoin online. I have a Bitcoin ATM about 10 kilometres from my house and the fees they charge for buying Bitcoin is enormous when compared to sites like Coinbase, Localbitcoin and the like. The ATM charges me 10.00% when buying Bitcoin and selling it -0.50%. 10% is an enormous fee, even for Bitcoin ATMs. But saying that, the machine is very handy for me as I often pass by the machine on my way to work. If for example, one day I forget my wallet I can withdraw money from the ATM using my Bitcoin. I have had such a problem frequently and I have always been able to solve them using Bitcoin and that ATM. However, as I said before, the fees are astronomical
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:58:32 AM

Either of the method has a good benefits but for me, it is better to use the machine for security purposes. Yes it requires so much effort and time but it surely would give you assurance that the money you have will be on the palm of your hands. One click from the internet would definitely make your life easy but it can also make it dangerous for there is so much of a scam in different sites now. Money is hard to earn so it deserves to be kept and taken care of.

anon4250158

Activity: 266
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:06:31 AM

I don't know of any bitcoin ATMs near me, so internet is the only option for me currently.  If the fee wasn't too high, I'd probably try an ATM though (at least once).
Bitbullex

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:18:39 AM

Bitbullex, India’s most trusted multi crypto currency exchanger provide trading (Buy & Sell) in many different currencies like bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, ethereum classic and mcap. You can buy these currencies through inr (Indian rupees) and bitcoin. This is the first one stop indian multi crypto currency exchange where you can buy different crypto currency. There 24*7 support team are available to help you.

For questions about Bitbullex you can send an e-mail to info@bitbulllex.com.

If you encounter problems or technical difficulties, you can contact our support at support@bitbullex.com.

Website - https://www.bitbullex.com

Working Hours – Monday to Saturday from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm Ist.

Trading platforms: Website only

Payment option: Bank fund transfer using NEFT, RTGs and IMPS
manatadecoco

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:27:04 AM

I use both of them
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:32:11 AM

Depends on how I need the money. In our country, we mostly use one exchanger to exchange Bitcoin into cash but that takes time sometimes, a day. So basically we wait, but if there are these kind of machines here in our country, I will gladly use that kind of exchanging my cash, atlest I can't wait.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: