Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:03:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Stakes are Calculated in ICO Bounty Campaigns  (Read 3041 times)
Blastful (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:04:51 PM

I seem not to properly understand what stakes are and how they are calculated in bounty campaigns for ICOs. Why don't they just for example state they'll issue 20 tokens of a particular coin instead of stakes. Good examples I've come across are;

•   From 26 to 99 friends - 15 stakes
•   From 100 to 249 friends - 30 stakes
•   From 250 to 999 friends - 65 stakes
•   From 1000 to 9999 friends & followers - 130 stakes
•   10000 friends & followers and more - 300 stakes

-Hero/Legendary: 3.5 Stakes
-Sr. Member: 3 Stakes
-Full Member : 2.5 stakes
-Member: 1 Stake
-Jr. Member: 0.5 Stake

How are the stakes converted into tokens? Forgive my ignorance.  Smiley Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YYmeans

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:27:56 PM

tokens for 1 stake = total tokens for a single bounty / total participation stakes for this single campaign
Do you understand me ?

Blastful (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:08:50 PM

tokens for 1 stake = total tokens for a single bounty / total participation stakes for this single campaign
Do you understand me?

"total participation stakes for this single campaign"...This is where I'm kinda lost
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:39:02 PM
Merited by aioc (2), duomotigre (1)

In the bounty campaign, you can find the tokens allocated for signature/facebook/twiter and etc.
Look under the one you are interested in. For example, if you are interested in signature campaign and for example it says 100,000 tokens allocated for signature campaign. The 100,000 tokens will be distributed among the participants in signature campaign.

As for the stakes, you will receive 0.5 stake per week you are with the campaign if you are a Jr. Member. The bounty manager will add up the stakes you have earned. For example, you have been with the campaign for 4 weeks, you will earn 2 stakes since 0.5 stake X 4 weeks = 2 stakes.

When the campaign end and there are total 1000 stakes earned by all participants. The calculation will be: 100,000 tokens / 1,000 stakes = 1000 tokens per stake. Now you have 2 stakes, you will receive 1000 tokens X 2 stakes = 2000 tokens.

auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:54:44 PM

The stake is made for the fair, so if we are active every week we will get a lot of stake and if we are lazy then we get little stake.

How to calculate the stake? total tokens for the campaign / total stake of all participate = token per stake
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:35:14 PM

In the bounty campaign, you can find the tokens allocated for signature/facebook/twiter and etc.
Look under the one you are interested in. For example, if you are interested in signature campaign and for example it says 100,000 tokens allocated for signature campaign. The 100,000 tokens will be distributed among the participants in signature campaign.

As for the stakes, you will receive 0.5 stake per week you are with the campaign if you are a Jr. Member. The bounty manager will add up the stakes you have earned. For example, you have been with the campaign for 4 weeks, you will earn 2 stakes since 0.5 stake X 4 weeks = 2 stakes.

When the campaign end and there are total 1000 stakes earned by all participants. The calculation will be: 100,000 tokens / 1,000 stakes = 1000 tokens per stake. Now you have 2 stakes, you will receive 1000 tokens X 2 stakes = 2000 tokens.

Thank you my friend for clearing this up for me. I was going to make a thread asking the same question regarding what a stake was, and how much exactly is it worth?
This makes it clear now! Your a saint!  Grin

jhimli

Activity: 59
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:48:16 PM

Thank you my friend for clearing this up for me. I was going to make a thread asking the same question regarding what a stake was, and how much exactly is it worth?
This makes it clear now! Your a saint!  Grin

Hi,

I am new in this ICo project can anyone help me how do I create The bounty tracking sheet , I was did the form but How workers/ or members are submit their works , and as a bounty manager How do I check that,

Sorry for my Ignorance
dadandandadan

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:21:10 AM

I seem not to properly understand what stakes are and how they are calculated in bounty campaigns for ICOs. Why don't they just for example state they'll issue 20 tokens of a particular coin instead of stakes. Good examples I've come across are;

e
Converting stakes to tokens is simple just follow a certain formula.
There is formula to be followed on how will you compute the tokens that you will get from such campaigns depending on the stakes that you've made. You can ask the ICOs/ developer of such campaign about this formula. If f I'm no mistaken the formula is Bounty campain pool / total number of stakes mined during the campaign* number of stakes you earned.

dadandandadan

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:12:42 PM

Stakes are the one that act as payment for the participants on such campaigns, these stakes are already been set by the ICO/ the developer of such project and equally divided depending on their rank.
They can't set any fix tokens on every accomplishment of every participants, it is because the number of tokens allocated on such project may change rapidly depending on the bounty campaign pool. This is why they stick on giving a stake and does'n give any fix amount of token as payment.
There are certain formula to be followed on converting Stakes to tokens, you can ask the formula of it directly to the developer/ICO or message it on their slack telegram and help&support. But i think the formula of it is
Bounty Campaign pool / total number of stakes mined during the campaign * number of stakes you earned

Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:30:41 PM

LOL finally I can understand what stake is. I thought stake = 1 token and it comes up with a formula to distribute it. There are many terms I don't know yet regarding ICO.
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:43:34 PM

Same question was rolling in my head about how stake works in ICO bounty, after reading this post my doubts got cleared.
thank you. Smiley
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

Same question was rolling in my head about how stake works in ICO bounty, after reading this post my doubts got cleared.
thank you. Smiley

It completely depend on the bounty manager or from the owner of the company. They will decide how many stakes are they going to pay for each rank, according to that they will allocate stakes for the work done by you. Before that you need to follow their rules in terms of posting.
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:48:23 AM

Question about this topic are certainly answered by this it's totally correct and if there is someone who are still confused about the distribution of stakes or how tokens are converted using stakes, i may suggest you to participate on campaign where they pay Bitcoins or Etheriums. You can find these kind of campaign at Economy section under its market place its childboards and then services. In thes threads you can fin several of campaigns who pays BTC or ETH for your job just read their rules carefully and you won't lost.

I use to participate on campaigns who gives stakes, because I find it more convenient in terms of numbers and amount but its kinda risky too so better choose the right and a good campaigns
If you're looking for a good campaign i may suggest you to chect the project Daneel.io its an A.I (Artificial intelligence) assistant who are created and develop to assist and gelp investors in this cryptoworld.
Bounty name : [BOUNTY-NEW][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The 1st A.I Created To Help Crypto Investors

Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2667581.msg27210952#msg27210952

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:28:44 AM

He explained it very well and very neatly.
Also I want to add one thing that stakes/tokens amount varies with the threads. All of them have different amounts of tokens/stakes/participants.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
kamar00

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:45:22 AM

Hi,

I am new in this ICo project can anyone help me how do I create The bounty tracking sheet , I was did the form but How workers/ or members are submit their works , and as a bounty manager How do I check that,

Sorry for my Ignorance

you will be prompted to create a report every week on a given day of the campaign / dev manager. Your report should be made as directed and posted on the related bounty thread
elramsy

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:04:50 AM

Do you understand me ?
Meaning till the end of the ICO before you can know the number of tokens you are entitle to
Wearechampion

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:17:37 PM

This is the most detailed explanation of bounty campaign stake calculation I have ever read.
Thank you.
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:17:24 AM

Wow thanks for this merited you for this sometimes I am lost counting my share in bounty campaign but surprised that I always end up with a bigger share, maybe it's because of my rank and activity, from now on I will always look for a campaign where I will be getting more shares and with less participants.

yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:10:32 PM

Thank you very much for this thread. I was wondering how I would calculate the stakes even. Good thing I can calculate it now.

https://cryptotvplus.com
Crypto_circuit

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:57:55 PM

Stakes are the one that act as payment for the participants on such campaigns, these stakes are already been set by the ICO/ the developer of such project and equally divided depending on their rank.
They can't set any fix tokens on every accomplishment of every participants, it is because the number of tokens allocated on such project may change rapidly depending on the bounty campaign pool. This is why they stick on giving a stake and does'n give any fix amount of token as payment.
There are certain formula to be followed on converting Stakes to tokens, you can ask the formula of it directly to the developer/ICO or message it on their slack telegram and help&support. But i think the formula of it is
Bounty Campaign pool / total number of stakes mined during the campaign * number of stakes you earned

Thank you for your time but isn't the stake system of calculating bounty reward a bad way to reward participant for their effort?
why?
1. bounty manager/project owner allow unlimited number of participant to take part in the campaign there-by increasing the number of stake and reducing the earning potential for each participant, Managers do this is put themself in a safe net not to spend overly for the campaign and pay penny to participants of this campaign. if a specific ether was paid for the task, project owner would be forced to limit the number of participant to avoid over burget.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: