Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:55:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM  (Read 41867 times)
John Nash

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 10:36:01 PM

I agree that PLAYKEY should go to the manufacturers of smart TV and game consoles

Cooperation can give birth to a large and popular product

Yes, Playkey will launch it's own cheap and easy to install console in future.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:46:20 PM

This project - Playkey I infinitely like, it's hard to compare it with something, maybe because I myself am a gamer Smiley

I am thinking the same.

I am playing on console because playing on pc is too expensive and you need to update your hardware constantly. Now there won't be a such a problem.

Playkey can hit consoles very hard.

Playkey can partner with consoles. Think on Switch, for instance - it brings the mobility while Playkey provides the power. So the most affected sector to me might be PC, not consoles.

Playkey won't hit consoles at all, because consoles have their exclusive games. Over the years, no service that was similar to Playkey was a threat to consoles. This won't change.

Regarding partnership with console manufacturer -  I don't think so. Why should e.g. Sony cooperate with Playkey? They all have their own platforms and want to sell their own games. When partnering with a service like PlayKey, they will loose money .. and I am sure they don't like that.
i think PlayKey will focus on computer games at the begining,the console market is not to be excluded but perhaps in a second time/later...
Yes, the console later, but they are needed. Because they have exclusives
Oh sure I don't want to miss uncharted 4. Would be happy if I could play uncharted with this service on my PC.

I don't think consoles are possible. They don't only have GPU's but special processors as well. So I wouldn't get my hopes up of getting console games streamed to your device.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:43:32 PM

This project - Playkey I infinitely like, it's hard to compare it with something, maybe because I myself am a gamer Smiley

I am thinking the same.

I am playing on console because playing on pc is too expensive and you need to update your hardware constantly. Now there won't be a such a problem.

Playkey can partner with consoles. Think on Switch, for instance - it brings the mobility while Playkey provides the power. So the most affected sector to me might be PC, not consoles.

Playkey won't hit consoles at all, because consoles have their exclusive games. Over the years, no service that was similar to Playkey was a threat to consoles. This won't change.

Regarding partnership with console manufacturer -  I don't think so. Why should e.g. Sony cooperate with Playkey? They all have their own platforms and want to sell their own games. When partnering with a service like PlayKey, they will loose money .. and I am sure they don't like that.
i think PlayKey will focus on computer games at the begining,the console market is not to be excluded but perhaps in a second time/later...
Oh sure I don't want to miss uncharted 4. Would be happy if I could play uncharted with this service on my PC.

I don't think consoles are possible. They don't only have GPU's but special processors as well. So I wouldn't get my hopes up of getting console games streamed to your device.
Maybe now it's impossible but in a couple more years (maybe months) this could happened, I would definitelly like to play console titles on my pc  Wink
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 12:54:19 AM

I agree that PLAYKEY should go to the manufacturers of smart TV and game consoles

so, smartphone will be useless if smart TV has this program.
play strategy game with large screen.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:58:01 AM

Oh cool, is this confirmed somewhere?

Cant imagine anything easier to install than a usb stick that u pop into the tv, then connect controller to it, and launch the app from the stick.

That would be a real light weight solution

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:22:14 AM

Oh cool, is this confirmed somewhere?

Cant imagine anything easier to install than a usb stick that u pop into the tv, then connect controller to it, and launch the app from the stick.

That would be a real light weight solution

If it is speculation, a brilliant idea was launched here; D This is the strong point of a Project with Team present in the Forum, ideas like this can be enjoyed and realized. Playkey can still do post work Ico with this
digaran2

Activity: 478

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:39:26 AM

I am thinking the same.

Maybe now it's impossible but in a couple more years (maybe months) this could happened, I would definitelly like to play console titles on my pc  Wink
yes,it is sure,the development of  technology is so fast!
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:25:50 AM

Do i understand correctly that every gamer should buy a game activation key. This key is checked by the miner to get acces to the games?

isn't this service subscription based? it is on playkey.net

It is, but you still have to buy games (most of them, especially the new ones) that you want to play. 
If i already have a game i can use my license, right?

It depends I guess. It seems that you can play games you bought on Steam. If you bought your games somewhere else, it COULD not work. Not sure.

It would be interesting to know the official statement from Playkey regarding the game licenses and how they will enforce this. Via a key or another way?

Gamers have to buy a game either on Steam/Uplay/Origin... or on Playkey store. Game verification processed via game key you enter in you Steam/Uplay/Origin account.

Playkey has connected with all makor publishers and integrated their game launchers.

Thank you for making this clear  Smiley
There are several people think that we dont need to buy the game and playkey will provide it , i think its not possible at all unless playkey has made a deal about it with the game developer (that we will pay per play with a certain time limit and dont own the full version).
And i think its very detrimental for long-term players.
But its all clear now  Grin
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:28:00 AM

I seen at their contrack adress, they raised $310,657 right now.  Roll Eyes

How did you see that?
They raised that with the pre-sale? Thought that wasnt started yet? Or is that raised with angel investors?

Very curious now how they already got these funds Smiley.

Pre-sale started 26 September  Grin

Look:
https://playkey.io/en/contribute/

Tou an find their ETH adress, and see amount on Etherscan
But may be this is now all amount.

Just checked ETH address and now I'm a bit confused... isn't the minimum contribution 60ETH? There are a lot of much smaller amounts  Huh

The minimum contribution is 60 ETH??? Who has that kind of money  Huh

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:29:32 AM

How did you see that?
They raised that with the pre-sale? Thought that wasnt started yet? Or is that raised with angel investors?

Look:

Just checked ETH address and now I'm a bit confused... isn't the minimum contribution 60ETH? There are a lot of much smaller amounts  Huh

Mostly whales, there are always those who have them, the pre-sale if to reward those who are risking the most by investing large amounts of money, so they get bonus for an early contribution, though not all ICOs ask that much.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:30:11 AM

Do i understand correctly that every gamer should buy a game activation key. This key is checked by the miner to get acces to the games?

It is, but you still have to buy games (most of them, especially the new ones) that you want to play. 

It depends I guess. It seems that you can play games you bought on Steam. If you bought your games somewhere else, it COULD not work. Not sure.

It would be interesting to know the official statement from Playkey regarding the game licenses and how they will enforce this. Via a key or another way?

I did not find anything related to Steam licenses in the whitepaper. But on TechCrunch I found:

“Users can use their own Steam library with our service, buy the game from Steam directly, or purchase the key and subscription from us.”

I think they will be setting up virtual machines for each user, otherwise the Steam libraries and save games from different people will conflict with each other. The downside is that if the game data is also stored in the virtual disk of the virtual machine that will waste a lot of storage space on duplicate bits. But that too can be solved by configuring the virtual machines with a shared virtual disk for game data and separate virtual disks for user data.

Playkey unique technology launches not a virtual machine that, you are right, needs a lot of storage but a virtual copy of a game. That requires much less storage and computer power. That's why Playkey has such amazing figures of growth.
Yes it will be essentially a video stream using a unique technology. This will allow gamers to play comfortably. And the miners earn
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:17:42 AM

How did you see that?

Look:

Mostly whales, there are always those who have them, the pre-sale if to reward those who are risking the most by investing large amounts of money, so they get bonus for an early contribution, though not all ICOs ask that much.
Maybe they thought that whales are strong hand and will support their project.
But for me its a risky for a big dump.
The rich will be more rich  Grin
sahabond

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:25:49 AM

You can organize the sale of accounts and game items for tokens within the platform
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:28:51 AM

How did you see that?

Look:

Maybe they thought that whales are strong hand and will support their project.
But for me its a risky for a big dump.
The rich will be more rich  Grin

just wait, when the tokens hit the exchanges, and get some then, when the dump seems to be over. History has shown that alot of tokens actually fall below ICO price. 

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:59:14 AM

Gamers have to buy a game either on Steam/Uplay/Origin... or on Playkey store. Game verification processed via game key you enter in you Steam/Uplay/Origin account.

Playkey has connected with all makor publishers and integrated their game launchers.

Thanks for this clarification. I thought it would be something like this.
 I don't see how they would do it any other way.
Maybe in a later stage it could be a per use policy Smiley
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 05:59:24 AM

that is true, but some very good project just hit it off from the start and the token start to gain value above ico price very rapidly

hope this is the case
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:21:37 AM

I checked pre-ico address and saw too many little contributions.

60 eth was the limit to contribute and the only reason I can't. But what will happen to people who are sending lower amounts of it? Will you return or give them playkey tokens anyway?

snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:37:42 AM

When it is planned to launch a platform for testing already using the technology of decentralization?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:40:09 AM

I did not find anything related to Steam licenses in the whitepaper. But on TechCrunch I found:

“Users can use their own Steam library with our service, buy the game from Steam directly, or purchase the key and subscription from us.”

I think they will be setting up virtual machines for each user, otherwise the Steam libraries and save games from different people will conflict with each other. The downside is that if the game data is also stored in the virtual disk of the virtual machine that will waste a lot of storage space on duplicate bits. But that too can be solved by configuring the virtual machines with a shared virtual disk for game data and separate virtual disks for user data.

Maybe you should start working at Playkey  Shocked

If people have the chance to dicide themself where they buy it's the best. So if you have the chance to buy keys directly from Steam this means also you can buy your keys on other sites and register them on steam then? It's much cheaper in the most cases.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 06:42:31 AM

I checked pre-ico address and saw too many little contributions.

60 eth was the limit to contribute and the only reason I can't. But what will happen to people who are sending lower amounts of it? Will you return or give them playkey tokens anyway?

usually there is a system in place to send the funds back, it's quite easy to set up in Ethereum. i don't think they will get any token if there is a minimum amount to set to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: