Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:30:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What about descentralised search engine?  (Read 523 times)
27aume (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Hi, i'm a pationed about cryptos and their symbol.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 04:09:01 PM

I was wondering what do you think of blockchain search engine?

isn't it like recentralizing the decentralization?
to begin I'd like to list the coins that already have a web browser and/or search engine running.
share the link here.

I know that there is BAT, https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/basic-attention-token/
Presearch is coming out soon https://www.presearch.io/
I think I heard about Bitcalve or Bitclave not sure what their name, if you can precise do it Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prometheum

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:53:41 PM

If it could end up as good as google without sponsored ads then Id definitely try it out. In a weird way it is kind of like recentralizing the decentralization.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:02:15 PM

Bitclave is the name of project based on decentralized search engine . It is a very good project and i have heard that bitclave raised more than 1.5 million dollars on their first day of PRE-ICO. This is truly a revolutionary project and you can expect fast growth from such kind of projects. BAT is also a good option but i think BITCLAVE is better.
27aume (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 05:32:38 PM

If it could end up as good as google without sponsored ads then Id definitely try it out. In a weird way it is kind of like recentralizing the decentralization.

yup me to, its just the way Dev teams talk about it. It look like in gonna "centralise" the data on one search engine blockchain. so in the hand of every useer of its blockchain (cool)
but even more in the dev team behind this blockchain (less cool)
27aume (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 05:34:30 PM

Bitclave is the name of project based on a decentralized search engine. It is a very good project and i have heard that bitclave raised more than 1.5 million dollars on their first day of PRE-ICO. This is truly a revolutionary project and you can expect fast growth from such kind of projects. BAT is also a good option but I think BITCLAVE is better.

Thanks for the precision, yes i was trying to find Bitclave to read a bit more on it seen they are similars to that new presearch token, but look more solid and experienced in Blockchain tech
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:34:01 PM

I've invested in Presearch, I like the project, they are transparent, developers listed, have white paper..

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
PoorLad

Activity: 70

Coinhoarder

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:57:53 PM

Hmm, I like the concept  Wink

I see Presearch starts rounds 2 of crowdsale tomorrow. Do they usually go over quick? Think it starts when Im till commuting from work

27aume (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 02:25:54 PM

I've invested in Presearch, I like the project, they are transparent, developers listed, have white paper..

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

Nice keep us posted Smiley
27aume (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 02:28:37 PM

Hmm, I like the concept  Wink

I see Presearch starts rounds 2 of crowdsale tomorrow. Do they usually go over quick? Think it starts when Im till commuting from work

Not sure, i know that price rise fast like last round is 25cents
they sold 50million at 4 cents in pre-sale (about presearch)

Personnaly illl go in Brave + BAT project
realy solide:
https://basicattentiontoken.org/faq/#representation
27aume (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 04:15:33 PM

I'm not shure but i think that the first NEO token is going to be kind of a search engine, someone can enlight me ?
Red pulse; https://coin.red-pulse.com/
Cubus

Activity: 331
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:06:35 PM

Yes, the BAT is a thing, but BitClave has a potential - the team is rather strong, and the whitepaper is well-written
27aume (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:52:17 PM

Yes, the BAT is a thing, but BitClave has a potential - the team is rather strong, and the whitepaper is well-written

Yes, i approves, they just don't have a big marketing strat. hard to find them on the web.
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:56:03 PM

This is of course good but one question.... Why? Do we have a problem with manipulation sites? Did some Google closes upon the request of the state? No, he can hide them in some region, and they can still be access from your ip to other countries.
27aume (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 05:48:47 PM

This is of course good but one question.... Why? Do we have a problem with manipulation sites? Did some Google closes upon the request of the state? No, he can hide them in some region, and they can still be access from your ip to other countries.
I'm not sure i understand this one
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: