Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sapphire Radeon RX 580 SE VBIOS Problems, GPU-Z shows Unknown values  (Read 292 times)
flamefaker (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:19:21 PM

First of all, if i am posting this here into the wrong Forum, i am truly sorry for it, been looking for like 45 Minutes and well, i got to where i am now and it really has been a long day for me...

As my Subject tells you guys, i have one (actually 7) Sapphire Radeon RX 580 Special Edition cards and the one i am using right now is literally killing me, I've been having this problem now for weeks and truthfully, i don't know how to approach this card. I went with the basic steps which you read everywhere else too, simple strap copying and whatnot, nothing too flashy like custom timings. Both VBIOSes have also been saved by me incase sh*t hits the fan. But actually, here is my first problem. I backed up 4 VBIOSes from 4 of my cards and i don't know atm which one belongs to whom. The second Problem i have right now is specially with the card i am using right now and it is about GPU-Z not showing me the Shaders and Clock Speeds etc. which is a first for me and it makes mining ethereum a pain in the a$$, because the mem clock and the gpu clock i configured in Claymore Dualminer v9.8 are sporadically working (at least if GPU-Z is right).http://imgur.com/a/k8Yac

I know that i messed up on my side, but hell, i read through many forums and especially all comments in SRBPolaris just so i don't mess it up and at first, it all worked, but i really do not know why this error keeps happening with this card now, if someone can point me into the right direction, i would really appreciate it, this sh*t made me do countless all nighters and i still couldn't figure it out.

And also am i'm the only one who has like 26,x mh/s for eth and 630,x mh/s for siacoin? Supposedly, this card should go up atleast to 28,x ish rates for eth even at dual mining.

Any help, every help is TRULY APPRECIATED!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: