Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:13:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple (XRP) going up  (Read 1427 times)
muntdrop (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:34:07 PM

Hi,

Ripple seems to be going up very fast today, any special reason ? Being pumped and dumped or finally going back to its highest ever value ?

Any thoughts ?
cryptoquake101

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:42:44 PM

The banking system is dumping there fat loads into the system that is why Tongue
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 05:52:33 PM

Whatever happens I'll never look at Ripple as a coin that is useful.
It's simply a centralized coin which totally makes it against the reason why we're here with crypto currencies.

If it's XRP or a Bank, there's no difference. Self pumping and spreading people to talk about it here and there every some time so that a hype is made and people invest hoping to get money but actually the giants are the ones who make some profits.

Well Done  Wink
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:59:22 PM

Hi,

Ripple seems to be going up very fast today, any special reason ? Being pumped and dumped or finally going back to its highest ever value ?

Any thoughts ?
is it possible for Ripple to jump back into the price where it was before or it is just market play guide me because i am planning to buy some XRP with 1 year hold if good profit will be back .
muntdrop (OP)

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:03:14 PM

is it possible for Ripple to jump back into the price where it was before or it is just market play guide me because i am planning to buy some XRP with 1 year hold if good profit will be back .

i have no idea ... i bought some ripples when it was at its peak (dumb move i know), so im pretty pleased its finally going up again .. i just hope it stays there, or will rise even more ;-)
Andromed4

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:21:46 PM

It's a cheap coin, speculative though. I own myself some and bought them at $0,17. Don't think if you invest a moderate amount is not gonna make you bleed hard when it goes down. I guess it will go up again, not like btc but you could make a profit out of it, easy.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1568
Merit: 744

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:04:42 PM

Like many other Altcoins, ripple had a significant price increase the past year. Although, it has a nice concept, unlike many shit coins that pop up every day, I do not think it has a huge potential for the future. I am holding a few just for the sake of owning some in case some large price pump happens, unlikely though for such a cheap coin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:08:25 PM

Like many other Altcoins, ripple had a significant price increase the past year. Although, it has a nice concept, unlike many shit coins that pop up every day, I do not think it has a huge potential for the future. I am holding a few just for the sake of owning some in case some large price pump happens, unlikely though for such a cheap coin.

Take a look at https://ethereumworldnews.com/make-way-bitcoin-ethereum-time-ripple-revolution/ Long term I think it will give you a nice return x2 or x3, obviously not one of these coins thats going to make you a millionaire, unless you put maybe 400k investment in lol.
redboss

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

GeoPin: Blockchain-based interface to the physical

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 04:37:48 AM

Korean exchange is pumping it. Trade volume from just Bithump is bigger than any other exchange, almost 50% of total trade volume:
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:39:01 AM

Actually not only ripple is rising. Also EOS, bitshares, XLM and many others coins. Now is just pumping of all coins including bitcoin and etherium.
Andromed4

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:07:39 AM

Would it be a good time to sell XRP now or just hodl on them?
 Cool

What would you guys do?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 12:19:39 PM

Would it be a good time to sell XRP now or just hodl on them?
 Cool

What would you guys do?

look into your heart and you will find the answer, the money are yours
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:33:02 PM

Ripple is doing very well and we the traders are very happy to see wave coming up again. My friend who investing on this coins some time this year has been regretting but I told him to hold on that one day ripple will rise again. The risings or the recent pump of ripple is not unconnected with traders taking profit from the recent up risings in bitcoin price and traders try to take profit by converting they bitcoin to ripple or others altcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: