Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:54:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling ETH, will buy other altcoins, please recommend  (Read 969 times)
Kubra Dam

Activity: 644
Merit: 271

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:44:34 PM

I will be selling 25 Eth when it reaches $300. I want to buy other altcoins which have more potential. That will give me around $7500 available for investment. Please give me your best 7 coins list. I want to put $1000 on each. I already have enough NEO, Litecoin and Waves, so dont recommend those. I will research the ones recommended by most people. Thank you

in my opinion, you don't have to sell 25 eth when it reaches $300 but you can sell maybe 15-20 eth and you still keep 5 eth. and from 15-20 eth, you can buy other altcoin which is potential to increase soon.

my list of altcoin is dgb, xrp, strat, bat, wings, rise, rep. I have that 7 coins and until now, I still keep in and I only sell if the price is reach my target price and I hope after btc gets stable, the altcoin will rise.
The time altcoin rising up will be soon, however when the price of Bitcoin stop rising up as in past days and stable high than $3000. Because if Bitcoin correction price under $3000, the trader on market will think that time is breakdown bubble growth of cryptocurrency and create big panic selling.

Bitcoin price looks stable above $3000 and this is making a pressure on altcoins. I disagree with you if you're saying a panic sell for bitcoin also triggers a panic sell for altcoins, I don't think so. People will try to shift towards altcoins most probably.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:20:06 PM

I have only suggestions other than what you mentioned is about xrp, xmr and etc. They are good altcoins, in my opinion. And have good prospects for long-term investment. Rich Altcoin has better endurance.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:36:52 PM

For me you should buy altcoins that is low in value right now and that is Bytecoin, Siacoin, Burst and Dogecoin because if they get low it is just a minimum but if they goes high it will be doubled or tripled.
I don't agree to buy those coins, because all of them only have small volume and it's too risk to hold them in long term.
It's not true, Dogecoin has huge volume and the price seems stable for now. Also risk is still exist whether you trade it short or long term . Most of new altcoins will be pumped instantly because people want to buy it before piump from whales and you can sell it afterwards.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:41:12 PM

For me you should buy altcoins that is low in value right now and that is Bytecoin, Siacoin, Burst and Dogecoin because if they get low it is just a minimum but if they goes high it will be doubled or tripled.
I don't agree to buy those coins, because all of them only have small volume and it's too risk to hold them in long term.
It's not true, Dogecoin has huge volume and the price seems stable for now. Also risk is still exist whether you trade it short or long term . Most of new altcoins will be pumped instantly because people want to buy it before piump from whales and you can sell it afterwards.
We cant still be sure if those coins would be pumped by whales later one.It would depend if it do get the attention of whales or even on the community which causes for the price to pump up. Dogecoin still stuck on cheap price as of now and as you said its somehow stable and it has really a huge volume. Pump would really be nearly impossible. There are lots of altcoin in the market not only on ETH. Just choose on those who are on top of marketcap.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████