Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:50:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need your opinion about mining data centers business  (Read 639 times)
_Mike_ (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 06:48:46 PM

Dear colleagues,
I really appreciate your opinion about our project.
We are building two data centers for the crypto currencies mining: one in Ukraine (the first stage of 800 GPUs), the second in Russia (the first stage of 600 GPUs).
The business model is described below. The main advantage is the low cost of electricity: in Ukraine $0.1 and in Russia $0.035
What do you think about this? Could it be interested to the community? Maybe you will also advise us to do something to improve our concept or share your experience.
Also we will be glad to cooperate )

1. Project overview

The described project is a building an industrial Data Center (mining farm) with placement of equipment for the production of crypto currencies.
According the project cash-flow, the minimum level of investment return ROI is 30% per annum. Payback period of whole project (equipment + infrastructure) is 9-11 months.

2. Proposed business model for potential partners and customers:

a)   Investments in the whole project: partner invest to equipment and infrastructure. In this case partner receive a monthly income from mining and pay % for management, provided by our team. At the same time, we take care of all technical and organizational issues. Partner get the power to vote at company meetings and could make the management decisions, and if you wish we are open to doing in all our other projects together (it is planned to create several data centers in other countries).
b)   Investments to equipment: partner invest to equipment. We place it in our data center and provide 24/7 support, video surveillance, administration and transactions control. In this case, partner just pay fees for the electricity, Internet, plus % from the profit for our management.
c)   If partner wish to place his existing equipment to our data center (collocation), we are ready to provide our services. In this case we can propose: 24/7 support, internet and electricity. Partner should administer the system by himself and pay all fees for the electricity, Internet and support.

Our technology team brings together extensive investment and operational experience. Our collaborative working style emphasizes teamwork, trust, and tolerance for diverging opinions. People tell us we are down-to-earth, approachable and fun.
Our management team have more than 15 years of experience in the IT. Tat it guarantees a professional approach and full compliance with the project roadmap.

3.   Our next steps
a)   Construction of few own mining data centers in the CIS and Europe
b)   Further value added services for customers: cloud mining, colocation
c)   Sale of farms through IT Retail
d)   Development of own crypto currency exchange system.
e)   Development own ASIC equipment for althernative currencies

Mike

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deadsix

Activity: 751
Merit: 517

Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:28:05 PM

No.

Ethereum/Zcash/Monero Mining Bangalore https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1703592
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 07:28:13 PM

Not much TO say Cheesy

All you really have here is a buncha words...

No reputation here
No pics of renderings or any actual shit you have built
NO (seemingly) money to do this

Here's what you need:   A shitpile of money.  Otherwise this is just a daydream.  Get the $$$, actually START SOMETHING, then come back for opinions Cheesy

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
guclu

Activity: 260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 07:29:57 PM

Might actually be a good project but people need some solid things to cooperate on this with you and even then, how would you prove yourself trustworthy?

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:47:29 PM

I really do not see why anyone would make another person run his/her GPU mining equipment . First of all the process of setup your own GPU's rig is pretty easy + when he/she want to cash out money they do not need to wait for a full month . With most mining pools you can cashout every day if you want . the only thing you have is low electricity and it is in Russia because I do not think $0.10 is cheap .

I would choose to have my equipment in front of me and be able to cashout anytime I want  rather than save few cents on electricity .

There is 0 reason to risk my money to save few cents even dollars .

_Mike_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 08:15:27 PM

Might actually be a good project but people need some solid things to cooperate on this with you and even then, how would you prove yourself trustworthy?
We are real team and of cource we have busines plan and deep experience in topic. If youll be interested i can share it.
I do not expect to find serious investors here(In any case, all serious conversations are conducted not on forums).
I'm primarily interested in knowing tat such service will be of interest to the community or not and ehat we can add..
_Mike_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 08:21:59 PM

I really do not see why anyone would make another person run his/her GPU mining equipment . First of all the process of setup your own GPU's rig is pretty easy + when he/she want to cash out money they do not need to wait for a full month . With most mining pools you can cashout every day if you want . the only thing you have is low electricity and it is in Russia because I do not think $0.10 is cheap .

I would choose to have my equipment in front of me and be able to cashout anytime I want  rather than save few cents on electricity .

You are right absolutely, if you have 1-2 farms... But if you have 50-100 farms, where will you put them? And how much time you shuld lose for monitoring and maintenance? And of cource will you have space with air conditioning and power supply?
Undefined31415

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

Gone phishing...

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 12:51:45 AM

You are right absolutely, if you have 1-2 farms... But if you have 50-100 farms, where will you put them? And how much time you shuld lose for monitoring and maintenance? And of cource will you have space with air conditioning and power supply?

Few people would build "50-100 farms" without already having a place in mind to run them...

So essentially, your service could appeal to those planning to build or expand their mining operation. Then you get back to the issue of trust; would they rely on you to care for the large hardware investment that they plan on making?
At this point, the answer is no.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
belaweb2

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 12:43:22 PM

I would be interested in hosting in UKRAINE... but would be good to have something NOW...

If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.
guclu

Activity: 260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 07:00:05 PM

I see quite some time has passed now and there is no activity on the topic or by the "newbie" user here... hmm... does that somehow signify a scan or what? Cheesy

eance

Activity: 402
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:08:07 PM

Interesting project, sadly thats way too far for me. Similar endeavour in USA or Canada, I definitely pay attention for a business opportunity.
_Mike_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:30:04 PM

I would be interested in hosting in UKRAINE... but would be good to have something NOW...
In Ukraine there are no laws about cryptocurrencies and youll have problems with governmental guys) Its wild wild market there
Now business electricity costs about 8-9 cents for kWt
_Mike_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:38:02 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 05:59:50 PM by _Mike_

Interesting project, sadly thats way too far for me. Similar endeavour in USA or Canada, I definitely pay attention for a business opportunity.

Here is plan and photos of our data center building. Now all is ready on 99%

https://pascalproject.com/fileadmin/_processed_/b/5/csm_data-center-p1_bc1417d9f7.jpg
https://pascalproject.com/fileadmin/_processed_/7/0/csm_data-center-p2_648de2756b.jpg
https://pascalproject.com/fileadmin/_processed_/9/e/csm_WhatsApp_Image_2017-12-13_at_20.09.09_fb6e895e7b.jpeg

https://pascalproject.com/fileadmin/user_upload/location-lt.jpg
rem26

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Not sure what is offered here that isn't offered elsewhere, by companies that are established, with reputations.  Power at $0.09 is not really competitive.

SCSI2

Activity: 206

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:11:45 PM

Just tagging along... are there any credible sources for electricity costs for Lithuania? Guessing it would be cheaper than EU average, but still more than US. Not asking about credible sources for Ukraine though because don't think they exist lol.
eance

Activity: 402

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:20:47 AM

I think with Envion entering the market, most of farms will struggle to survive
jillscarbrough

Activity: 588
Merit: 335

Steady State Finance

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:55:03 AM

1. Project overview

The described project is a building an industrial Data Center (mining farm) with placement of equipment for the production of crypto currencies.
According the project cash-flow, the minimum level of investment return ROI is 30% per annum. Payback period of whole project (equipment + infrastructure) is 9-11 months.

The price a coin is not fixed sometimes increases or decrease. maybe when the price an increase, ROI can be corresponding with a plan or can also faster from the plan. but when price a decrease, that's become a problem. and for equipment especially a GPU can't a prediction how long the GPU will run, moreover those running 24/7 and the most difficult is convince Investor, partner and customer to your trusted the project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: