Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:03:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NiceVPS.net ★ Uncensored Hosting, VPS, Servers, VPN, Anon Domains, Anti DDoS ✔  (Read 38929 times)
NiceVPS (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 05:13:33 PM

That is perfectly fine; I doubt that I will be needing more than 5 ports at any time in the near future and definitely do not need any of the common under-1024 ports that are usually reserved for better known services. I will be trying out the service early next week and will report back soon after. I support any small businesses which avoid the use of corporate software.

Thank you! Hope to see you soon as one of our nice customers.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:30:38 AM

Due to my own negligence regarding sending too low of a fee during the Bitcoin craze, a transaction that I initiated to pay an invoice for a VPN a few days ago was only confirmed until now that the network is no longer congested. The invoice itself disappeared only today, as it kept saying unconfirmed for a while. I thought I should let you know that this may or may not get handled by your payment processing. I do not expect any of that Bitcoin back. I plan to try this again tomorrow now that the network seems to have calmed down and I'll make sure to post back here with my experience.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
NiceVPS (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 11:57:00 AM

Due to my own negligence regarding sending too low of a fee during the Bitcoin craze, a transaction that I initiated to pay an invoice for a VPN a few days ago was only confirmed until now that the network is no longer congested. The invoice itself disappeared only today, as it kept saying unconfirmed for a while. I thought I should let you know that this may or may not get handled by your payment processing. I do not expect any of that Bitcoin back. I plan to try this again tomorrow now that the network seems to have calmed down and I'll make sure to post back here with my experience.

The money was added to your account balance. Sending coins with very low fees are problematic as unpaid invoices are deleted after 2 days. Thanks.
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:19:53 PM

The money was added to your account balance. Sending coins with very low fees are problematic as unpaid invoices are deleted after 2 days. Thanks.

Of course, I blame no one but myself for that. Thank you for updating my balance manually. I have started using the VPN and I would say it is definitely faster than the average with less latency and better speeds. I also found that the connection was almost instant whereas with other providers it takes a few seconds to get connected through OpenVPN. I have submitted a ticket to support for port forwarding to my connection, so I have yet to see how that goes. Overall I am more than satisfied with what I'm getting and I would recommend it to others.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
NiceVPS (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:14:03 PM

Of course, I blame no one but myself for that. Thank you for updating my balance manually. I have started using the VPN and I would say it is definitely faster than the average with less latency and better speeds. I also found that the connection was almost instant whereas with other providers it takes a few seconds to get connected through OpenVPN. I have submitted a ticket to support for port forwarding to my connection, so I have yet to see how that goes. Overall I am more than satisfied with what I'm getting and I would recommend it to others.

Nice to hear! We try to do our best to provide great services and to protect the right for privacy.
Anyway the connection speed depends a lot on where you are located and your ISP connection.

Thank you =)
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:19:40 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 04:10:00 PM by btcton

So far, so good! I just paid my dues to renew the VPN I bought a couple of weeks ago. I suggest possibly reducing the number of confirmations required for the transaction to be considered as paid, as 6 confirmations take an average of one hour to process. Cutting it down to something like 2 to 3, at least for small-value transactions such as your VPNs would make it much more convenient and faster with minimal (if any, really) effect to security. Other than that, I am looking forward to check out the new features, especially the automatic remote port forwarding so that it becomes more flexible in terms of not needing to contact support anymore to be able to obtain an assigned port. I will post back with any updates!

Update: Seems like all 5 ports are already forwarded for you automatically without you having to do anything but use them. Looks great!

NiceVPS (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:28:29 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2019, 07:00:43 AM by mprep

So far, so good! I just paid my dues to renew the VPN I bought a couple of weeks ago. I suggest possibly reducing the number of confirmations required for the transaction to be considered as paid, as 6 confirmations take an average of one hour to process. Cutting it down to something like 2 to 3, at least for small-value transactions such as your VPNs would make it much more convenient and faster with minimal (if any, really) effect to security. Other than that, I am looking forward to check out the new features, especially the automatic remote port forwarding so that it becomes more flexible in terms of not needing to contact support anymore to be able to obtain an assigned port. I will post back with any updates!

Update: Seems like all 5 ports are already forwarded for you automatically without you having to do anything but use them. Looks great!

Thank you for your feedback!

--

We have enabled an .onion link to be able to access our website through the TOR network.

Here is our official TOR onion address: https://nicevps66zvn6a47.onion

Happy holidays!

Website got an update, where the default theme was modified with a few cosmetic changes and the merge of some of the changes from v2, almost unnoticeable but now it's possible to register without an email address.

hPanel v1.12.0:
+ Customer feedback widget added
~ Registration system changes
~ Support system upgraded
~ Default theme changed
- Fixed timezone setting
ripplehd1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:46:27 PM

Do you offer reseller services for the vps?
NiceVPS (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:02:45 PM

Do you offer reseller services for the vps?

Yes, we've an API and an affiliate program, but not a "reseller" account as such.
Please send us a ticket via our site for any business related inquiries.
rohqit

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:53:37 PM

when will you have vps in stock ?
NiceVPS (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:52:04 AM

when will you have vps in stock ?

I can't give you an estimate as customers keep renewing, we'll increase our capacity soon, hopefully by next month.
Fabricus

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

Hi everyone, just for information I've ordered a VPS with them and there is apparently a bug with there system when trying to pay with Monero so I wouldn't advise to try that payment method.

I've made the payment twice and none went through (obviously I copy / pasted the url) in time (as there is a 15 minutes window to make the payment and it's waiting for 5 confirmations).

Anyway, I have some screenshots to backup my statements but that's not relevant to publish them here. I'd like to add that the customer service is quite fast but not very friendly as I was basically treated like if I was lying (even telling then I can provide some evidence of my unfortunate experience) and the conversation ended bluntly as they closed the ticket without any refund nor providing any server by the way.

Bottom line is: I've lost roughly $20 worth of Monero and I won't be using their services again but maybe I contacted them on a bad day. Well, that was my experience at least.
NiceVPS (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:17:37 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 08:39:00 PM by NiceVPS

Dear @Fabricus,

I'm truly sorry to hear your bad experience with us, I understand your frustration.
You were correct, there were an error within our Monero daemon and the money showed up by now.
I personally checked as some other customer complained about the same issue, please accept our most sincere apologies and forgive our support as he wasn't able to fully validate.

I've now added the funds to your account and some more as compensation.

Sorry again.

EDIT: We can also issue you a full refund to your wallet as per our ToS (minus the miner fee)
Fabricus

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:24:31 AM

Dear @Fabricus,

I'm truly sorry to hear your bad experience with us, I understand your frustration.
You were correct, there were an error within our Monero daemon and the money showed up by now.
I personally checked as some other customer complained about the same issue, please accept our most sincere apologies and forgive our support as he wasn't able to fully validate.

I've now added the funds to your account and some more as compensation.

Sorry again.

EDIT: We can also issue you a full refund to your wallet as per our ToS (minus the miner fee)

Thanks for getting back to me and for the apology. I'm glad the matter was solved even though it doesn't change the fact that your customer support considered turned me down without even looking at my evidence (screenshots) and basically considered me being a liar. That's not very professional and I hope you'll improve other time (I know there are many scammers in the place but usually when a customer is complaining about a bug and is willing to both send some evidence AND pay again this is no scammer behaviour so give him/her a shot ;-)).
ripplehd1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:13:48 PM

Do you have any live chat vacancies on your website?
NiceVPS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:21:38 AM

Do you have any live chat vacancies on your website?

No sorry, anyway we don't have any live chat, only tickets :/
ffastrackr

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:20:46 PM

I've been trying to buy a VPS server at nicevps for months now....Every day I look always all sold out. So a service that is not buyable
xLabx

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

OS Installation using ISO (Full Disk Encryption & own ISO Supported)
bitlocker tpm or manual bitlocker ?
NiceVPS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:46:32 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2019, 06:59:56 AM by mprep

I've been trying to buy a VPS server at nicevps for months now....Every day I look always all sold out. So a service that is not buyable

We have a limited stock right now, as almost all customers keep renewing and we are not overselling.
There're some VPS slots available now (will surely sold quickly)

Sorry for the disappointment and the delay in reply.

OS Installation using ISO (Full Disk Encryption & own ISO Supported)
bitlocker tpm or manual bitlocker ?

Yeah, disk encryption is supported using QEMU-KVM virtualization.
I'm not sure about bitlocker, as we never used it, but certainly not using TPM.

Greetings everybody,

Our new infrastructure and network has been deployed successfully and is ready to take orders.
Therefore our new VPS plans are now available with limited slots per VPS plan so get one while they last.

Hope you like. Many thanks!
NiceVPS (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 05:11:52 PM

BOO: It's Halloween...

Use promo code BOO for a nice 20% off for every order over €20 till 2019-11-03 23:59:59

Have a nice day!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: