Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:37:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ IamNotSure Lending Service - ASK FOR BITCOINS, WE SATISFY EVERYONE! ✅  (Read 4671 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SuperD007

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:54:11 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 07:59:36 PM by SuperD007

Okay folks

I have been avoiding this but I have no option now but to expose the OP for being unethical to ensure other users don't fall in the same trap. The Op basically used the pretense of a loan to get my ID docs. If the OP has done the same thing to you then please reply to this thread.

My dealing with the op started on the 3rd of April.

I applied for a loan using a few of my domains as collateral. I gave him a value of $13900 and asked for a 0.35btc loan. The value of the domains were based on Estibot.com appraisal values. Whilst Estibot is not meant to be 100% accurate, other factors to take into consideration is that 1 of the 4 domains I submitted was previously sold for $6900 in 2009 on sedo.com, the domain is in the online poker niche and there a loads of other recorded sales of similar domains. Other domains that were listed are category killer domains, taken in most other extensions and 2 of them are aged between 12-17 years old.

OP replies and says he is willing to give me 15% of estibot value for these domains:

This was his exact message:
I would be ok to accept domains as collateral but your estimates are too high.

I can offer 15% of the estimated value for each domain in loans.

Let me know if this can suit your necessities.

Regards.

To which I replied:

Hi There

Thank you for getting back to me.

I do appreciate you considering domain names as collateral.

Is there any chance you could offer me 20% of the estimated value?

This would be the amount that I need to finish a project I am working on, once the project is completed (in about 30days) then I will be getting a substantial payout and I would be able to pay back the loan.

I would be open to a slightly higher interest rate if you are able to accommodate the 20%.

Please let me know.

Look forward to your feedback and thank you for your time.

Regards,

Now, I did express to the OP that it was a rather urgent... he waits for about a week and then replies and makes me a lower offer. I then asked to him to rather go back to his original offer of 15%.

Then he replies with this message:

I can give you 0.25 with ID verification from you. I need photo of your ID with a piece of paper and your nickname written on it, also a selphie would be great.

In that case I can send the loan of 0.25 with a 15% interest on it to pay in 31 days.

Due to the urgency, I gave in... and within 20-30mins I replied back with ID verification and a selfie, plus all the transfer codes for the domains.

The Op then goes dark, no reply. I posted on his thread and sent him another PM. He didn't reply to me for 3 days, during which time he was online 7 times, I know this because I was sitting online for about 18 hours per day waiting for him to make payment.

Then on Friday, he sends this 1 line message:

"Unlock the domains"

All the domains were unlocked, they were not locked in the first place. I made sure they were all unlocked when I sent him the transfer codes.

I replied back and told him domains are unlocked, please send payment.

I posted a message on his thread as well. Which is visible here..

Then the OP replies back over the weekend saying this:

Still in need? Let's define the terms once final and we can maybe proceed.

How much you need at current BTC rate and which is your final collateral offer?
I'll reply with my final counter offer once I receive a reply back from you.

Thanks.

By now I'm obviously annoyed and I send him a message back saying that we already agreed to the price and the collateral and I have already send him ID verification and again told him it's urgent and he needs to make payment.

He once again just ignores my message.

This morning I wait for a while to see what happens... obviously same story, no payments.

So I send him a message on PM saying this:

Hi

You are not leaving me with many options here.

If I do not get payment now then I will have to assume that you have committed Identity theft / Identity fraud.

He then replies almost immediately with this comment:

"Are you serious? This is blackmail and if you keep harassing me I will be forced to leave you neg trust and report this to moderators, which will result in you IP ban from bitcointalk. I can't satisfy your request because the price is too volatile at this moment, and I' free to acept or not your request after I made my research.

I do not need any identity theft or similar, moreover the photo you sent me are marked with your forum nickname so I can't use them for nothing...

So please stop spamming me or i will report you to mods at your next harass"

So you guys can be the judge... I will be reporting this to the mods, will create a new thread if he removes this because this is a self regulated thread.

He basically wasted my time and strung me along for as long as he could, knowing it was urgent. He probably knew that the longer he kept me waiting the more urgent it would get and the higher the likelihood of me agreeing to submitting ID verification.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pumpmydump

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:03:13 PM

He said he was ok with taking domain names as collateral so I sent him myself two detailed pm's that have gone unanswered (11 and 5 days later), I can understand if he changed his mind but the least he could do is reply, just my two cents.
IamNotSure (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:09:00 PM

SuperD007 is accusing me of "stealing his identity" after I asked him for a verification to execute a loan of 0.25 BTC.

In the days we were in the process of doing this loan (aka I was taking my time to understand if it was safe to give out such money to this person) the BTC spiked in price and I am not able anymore to provide 0.25 BTC loan for the collateral he gave me.

So I told him I can loan 0.1 BTC due to high volatility of the Bitcoin market at the moment and the high risk of price increase while the loan is out.
As I say in the thread I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT OR ACCEPT ANY LOAN AT MY OWN WILL. This is the only fact that really matters in this situation. Stop.

Back to the "ID theft" I want to specify that I asked him to send an ID with his nickname written on a paper just next the ID while holding them.
So it's easy to understand that (apart the fact that I'm not here to steal anyone's ids) I won't be able to use such photo anywhere because it won't be accepted from any website to verify an identity of someone.
Said this I will report the whole conversation to forum's mods and they will decide if ban SuperD007 or not.

Singertime637

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:22:10 PM

Loan Amount: 0.002
Reason for Taking out a Loan: Broke till payday
Amount to be repaid:.003
Repayment Date: 4/27
Type of Collateral: bitcointalk acct
Bitcoin Address: 156UVsVGGqXpMHEv2Xsk6oWE2prUnXACd5

thank

SuperD007

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:28:23 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 04:44:17 AM by SuperD007

SuperD007 is accusing me of "stealing his identity" after I asked him for a verification to execute a loan of 0.25 BTC.

In the days we were in the process of doing this loan (aka I was taking my time to understand if it was safe to give out such money to this person) the BTC spiked in price and I am not able anymore to provide 0.25 BTC loan for the collateral he gave me.

So I told him I can loan 0.1 BTC due to high volatility of the Bitcoin market at the moment and the high risk of price increase while the loan is out.
As I say in the thread I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT OR ACCEPT ANY LOAN AT MY OWN WILL. This is the only fact that really matters in this situation. Stop.

Back to the "ID theft" I want to specify that I asked him to send an ID with his nickname written on a paper just next the ID while holding them.
So it's easy to understand that (apart the fact that I'm not here to steal anyone's ids) I won't be able to use such photo anywhere because it won't be accepted from any website to verify an identity of someone.
Said this I will report the whole conversation to forum's mods and they will decide if ban SuperD007 or not.

You are LYING, about offering me a 0.1btc loan after I submitted my ID. You offered me a 0.1btc loan long before that, I turned that down because you initially offered 15% of the value of my domains, which was around 0.25 then after that...after keeping me waiting for a week you came back with a 0.1btc offer. Thats when I told you it wont work, theferafter you said if I provide ID and selfie then you would send 0.25btc.

You lack the intellectual capacity to understand the basic concept of what an agreement is. YES, you can accept or reject a loan at your own WILL.  However you AGREED to a loan on condition I provide you with ID verification and a selfie. Which I did within 20mins after you sent me the message.  

Your EXACT words were:

I can give you 0.25 with ID verification from you. I need photo of your ID with a piece of paper and your nickname written on it, also a selphie would be great.

In that case I can send the loan of 0.25 with a 15% interest on it to pay in 31 days.

When you get my ID and selfie...and all the transfer codes for the domains...you ignored me for 3 days.. and you were online 7 times during that time. I sent you PM's ...I posted on this thread asking you to make payment..you simply ignored me.

I have already reported you the mods. Everything is available on PM so they can easily see what a pathetic excuse for a human being you are.

It's people like you that give the crypto community a bad name!

Hatcher

Activity: 369
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:24:02 PM

You didn't need to ask for his ID at all. You said yourself that you can't use the photo anywhere, so what was the purpose in asking for it in the first place? If you didn't accept his collateral you could've just moved on rather than stringing him along, making uneccesary requests. I don't think you were trying to steal his identity but I do definitely think that you are in the wrong here.
SuperD007

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:40:54 PM

You didn't need to ask for his ID at all. You said yourself that you can't use the photo anywhere, so what was the purpose in asking for it in the first place? If you didn't accept his collateral you could've just moved on rather than stringing him along, making uneccesary requests. I don't think you were trying to steal his identity but I do definitely think that you are in the wrong here.

Thank you for the input Hatcher, much appreciated.

He basically did accept my domains as collateral but also wanted me to send my ID and selfie before he sent the payment....but off course payment never happened.

IamNotSure (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

So I told him I can loan 0.1 BTC due to the high volatility of the Bitcoin market at the moment and the high risk of price increase while the loan is out.

So it's easy to understand that (apart from the fact that I'm not here to steal anyone's ids) I won't be able to use such photo anywhere because it won't be accepted from any website to verify an identity of someone.

You didn't need to ask for his ID at all. You said yourself that you can't use the photo anywhere, so what was the purpose in asking for it in the first place? If you didn't accept his collateral you could've just moved on rather than stringing him along, making unnecessary requests. I don't think you were trying to steal his identity but I do definitely think that you are in the wrong here.

I own the right to ask whatever kind of verification for a loan as those are MY MONEY going to someone else. So I deserve the rights to ask whatever kind of collateral/verification/question I would like. It's up to the user to accomplish with my requests, I'm not forcing or harassing anyone to do so.

I would like to specify that he set the deal done without my consent and HOWEVER as specified in my OP I deserve the right to cancel at any time.

Superd007 is also abusing the trust system of the forum leaving a negative trust on my profile just because I decided to don't loan him money? This is against any forum rules and against common good sense. These are my BTC and I'm free to lend or not lend whenever I feel to.
SuperD007

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:33:01 PM

So I told him I can loan 0.1 BTC due to the high volatility of the Bitcoin market at the moment and the high risk of price increase while the loan is out.

So it's easy to understand that (apart from the fact that I'm not here to steal anyone's ids) I won't be able to use such photo anywhere because it won't be accepted from any website to verify an identity of someone.

You didn't need to ask for his ID at all. You said yourself that you can't use the photo anywhere, so what was the purpose in asking for it in the first place? If you didn't accept his collateral you could've just moved on rather than stringing him along, making unnecessary requests. I don't think you were trying to steal his identity but I do definitely think that you are in the wrong here.

I own the right to ask whatever kind of verification for a loan as those are MY MONEY going to someone else. So I deserve the rights to ask whatever kind of collateral/verification/question I would like. It's up to the user to accomplish with my requests, I'm not forcing or harassing anyone to do so.

I would like to specify that he set the deal done without my consent and HOWEVER as specified in my OP I deserve the right to cancel at any time.

Superd007 is also abusing the trust system of the forum leaving a negative trust on my profile just because I decided to don't loan him money? This is against any forum rules and against common good sense. These are my BTC and I'm free to lend or not lend whenever I feel to.

This is were you are wrong, you seems you lack the IQ to understand the basics of how a agreement works.

Are you too thick in the head to understand that you agreed to a loan on condition that I sent you ID verification and a selfie.. I have quoted ur statement many times on this thread in RED. If you can not read and comprehend your own words then you should learn how to do that before running a fake loan service.

Bottom line is that you committed ID theft. Simple. You ignored me for 3 days after you received my ID and selfie and the transfer codes for all the domains, you only responded after I gave you negative feedback. I have all the PM's to prove it. If I have to I will take screenshot of the exact conversations and upload to this thread so people can see what a scumbag you are.
IamNotSure (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:49:57 PM

This is were you are wrong, you seems you lack the IQ to understand the basics of how a agreement works.

Are you too thick in the head to understand that you agreed to a loan on condition that I sent you ID verification and a selfie.. I have quoted ur statement many times on this thread in RED. If you can not read and comprehend your own words then you should learn how to do that before running a fake loan service.

Bottom line is that you committed ID theft. Simple. You ignored me for 3 days after you received my ID and selfie and the transfer codes for all the domains, you only responded after I gave you negative feedback. I have all the PM's to prove it. If I have to I will take screenshot of the exact conversations and upload to this thread so people can see what a scumbag you are.

You seems you cak IQ to understand THAT THIS IS MY THREAD AND I MAKE THE RULES I WANT. STOP.
IF YOU DON'T AGREE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WASTING MY TIME AND FIND A FKIN JOB IF YOU NEED MONEY SO URGENTLY YOU SORT OF BEGGAR.
SuperD007

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:00:42 PM

You seems you cak IQ to understand THAT THIS IS MY THREAD AND I MAKE THE RULES I WANT. STOP.
IF YOU DON'T AGREE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WASTING MY TIME AND FIND A FKIN JOB IF YOU NEED MONEY SO URGENTLY YOU SORT OF BEGGAR.

You are a fcking joke... lol
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:03:57 AM

I would highly suggest not requesting ID. Rather if its for verification or not, you dont want to be left accused of something as id theft (even though you didnt steal anything or use it in a fraudulent manner afaik). You could use a third party service to validate info like that without putting you at risk.

Outside of that, you do have the right to cancel at any time. I mean he isnt at a loss (well maybe he is because he didnt get the loan he wanted but oh well), and youre not at a loss because youre not taking the risk. He should move on and look else were.
SuperD007

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:37:28 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 03:27:25 PM by SuperD007

I would highly suggest not requesting ID. Rather if its for verification or not, you dont want to be left accused of something as id theft (even though you didnt steal anything or use it in a fraudulent manner afaik). You could use a third party service to validate info like that without putting you at risk.

Outside of that, you do have the right to cancel at any time. I mean he isnt at a loss (well maybe he is because he didnt get the loan he wanted but oh well), and youre not at a loss because youre not taking the risk. He should move on and look else were.

So basically if he goes around and uses my ID for KYC to open exchange accounts and sign up for ICO's, use it to conduct Paypal to BTC deals on LocalBitcoin.com (many of them people selling BTC for Paypal payments will ask for ID verification)

Then I am not at a loss?

Did you actually take the time to read my post before commenting?

I don't have a problem with not getting the loan, I have a problem with being strung along for 2 weeks. Going back and forward with him, then after getting the ID, ignoring me for 3 days. Then asking me to unlock my domains and after all of that sending me a message a day later again asking me how much I need. Perhaps time is not a big deal to you but personally, I value my time and I don't appreciate someone wasting it and over and above that stealing my ID.

My reason for posting on the thread is to make sure other borrowers are aware of how the OP operates so that they can proceed with caution should they decide to deal with him.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:40:44 PM

I don't have a problem with not getting the loan, I have a problem with being strung along for 2 weeks. Going back and forward with him, then after getting the ID, ignoring me for 3 days. Then asking me to unlock my domains and after all of that sending me a message a day later again asking me how much I need. Perhaps time is not a big deal to you but personally, I value my time and I don't appreciate someone wasting it and over and above that stealing my ID. 

Ok, you lost some time. Move on. Stop claiming he stolen your ID when youre the one who sent it. Did he use it? I highly doubt he will be that person to use someone else info, but at the same time it is your fault for sending it out like that then claiming "id theft" because sending your id to anyone can pose a risk, or did you think if you get a loan after sending your id to anyone will prevent id theft? There are people here that would try to get you to send a picture of ID, statements, etc., just to use that info on other platforms, or even to steal from you. Thats why stuff like that isnt valid collateral (even though lenders *could* accept it if they wanted too, but its at their own risk). If youre that concern, go get the info on your id changed (if wherever you live allows it).
SuperD007

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:00:55 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 08:50:30 AM by SuperD007

Ok, you lost some time. Move on. Stop claiming he stolen your ID when youre the one who sent it. Did he use it? I highly doubt he will be that person to use someone else info, but at the same time it is your fault for sending it out like that then claiming "id theft" because sending your id to anyone can pose a risk, or did you think if you get a loan after sending your id to anyone will prevent id theft? There are people here that would try to get you to send a picture of ID, statements, etc., just to use that info on other platforms, or even to steal from you. Thats why stuff like that isnt valid collateral (even though lenders *could* accept it if they wanted too, but its at their own risk). If youre that concern, go get the info on your id changed (if wherever you live allows it).

Taking possession of an item under false pretenses constitutes theft.

Just because YOU highly doubt he will be that person to use someone else's info then that means he must be legit?

Furthermore, you have not read the information on my post. The ID verification was not collateral, I never said it was. The domains were collateral, the ID verification was something he asked for. The reason I complied was because he clearly stated that he would send the loan amount over if I sent him my ID and Selfie.  

Either way, I'm done with this thread. Cheers
muguanatos

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:54:55 PM

Hey there, a loan request.

Loan Amount: 0.3

Reason: I need to start a new project tomorrow or my publisher will cancel me 3 coming projects, for this I need this quantity of money to pay to my fiverr designer. A little part of this money will be for tradding(making at least 2x of this part). After I complete a prototype(can take 2-3 weeks as much) of the new project, my publisher will pay me to start working with the new project.
BTC Address: 1CMMjfDd3LsxaYvQMouJQvxjafHVR1s2Td
Repayment amount: 0.47 BTC
Term Length: 25 days
Collateral: I'm a game developer, a Steam videogame will be transfer to your Steam account  as well has all rights and coming profit. Also you will receive 75k of cd-keys for this videogame, which means more than $3400 of earnings in game Bundles only 15k of this has been downloaded  for me (by mistake, since those cd keys are package of keys, I was goint to download only some of them for promotion and I donwloaded all of them) so no need to worry about I use them, the rest 60k will be waiting in the Steam account and I will not be able to see them. A contract for all this can be signed if needed (and if needed, it could be written for me) so you don't feel that I can do something to take it back. After loan is paid, you will transfer the game rights back to me as well as cd-keys. You can have my bitcointalk account as collateral too if needed.

Thanks for reading
SelfmadeAcademy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:28:21 PM

Loan Amount: 5BTC 
Reason for Taking out a Loan: i need it for Trade, i have great contacts to Honk Kong !!
Amount to be repaid:5BTC+20%
Repayment Date: After 5 Weeks
Type of Collateral:  Contract certified by notary + Escrow Service
Bitcoin Address: 1JmMvjr5X7BAwrsgpviLa2speei2PLwdBq

I hope u can Help me.
Thank u mate
IamNotSure (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:59:05 PM

Hey there, a loan request.

Loan Amount: 0.3

Reason: I need to start a new project tomorrow or my publisher will cancel me 3 coming projects, for this I need this quantity of money to pay to my fiverr designer. A little part of this money will be for tradding(making at least 2x of this part). After I complete a prototype(can take 2-3 weeks as much) of the new project, my publisher will pay me to start working with the new project.
BTC Address: 1CMMjfDd3LsxaYvQMouJQvxjafHVR1s2Td
Repayment amount: 0.47 BTC
Term Length: 25 days
Collateral: I'm a game developer, a Steam videogame will be transfer to your Steam account  as well has all rights and coming profit. Also you will receive 75k of cd-keys for this videogame, which means more than $3400 of earnings in game Bundles only 15k of this has been downloaded  for me (by mistake, since those cd keys are package of keys, I was goint to download only some of them for promotion and I donwloaded all of them) so no need to worry about I use them, the rest 60k will be waiting in the Steam account and I will not be able to see them. A contract for all this can be signed if needed (and if needed, it could be written for me) so you don't feel that I can do something to take it back. After loan is paid, you will transfer the game rights back to me as well as cd-keys. You can have my bitcointalk account as collateral too if needed.

Thanks for reading

Are you still in need for this loan?
kenji

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:48:36 AM

Loan Amount: 1BTC
Reason for Taking out a Loan: Investing, no banks will give me a loan because banks hate bitcoin right now
Amount to be repaid: 1.08BTC
Repayment Date: 6/01/18
Type of Collateral: gold bullion, 8% interest sent upfront along with 110% collateral, insured shipping both ways paid for by me
Bitcoin Address: 1Q9vMET9xzgT4rBaiaojhPUAJmwq7ufV3C
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: