Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:10:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency News Website Stock  (Read 1197 times)
tobeyrowe (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:51:00 AM

Hi, I am posting about my startup cryptocurrency news website that I am trying to get established. I have already posted on another section of this forum to try to get an article writer to write about the news that's going on in the cryptocurrency world and I have received several inquiries about the job position. Now I am posting about a possible stock issuance for the business. I am asking for 2.5 Bitcoin for 10% equity but please remember that this is just starting and there is currently no revenue and in fact I am offering advertisers that would normally pay to advertise on the website free advertisement space until there is enough readers and then we will start to charge for advertisement. But I feel this business could make a good amount of money if I can secure the right amount of funds to really get it started the right way. I would use the 2.5 Bitcoin to pay for website hosting and domain hosting at 0.009 Bitcoin a month at current rates, Pay the article writer 0.02 Bitcoin for every 1,000 words which is $20 at current rates (The pay for article writers is around $0.02-$0.03 per word from what I have gathered), and to pay for advertisements. I could technically fund this business with my own funds if I absolutely had to but I don't believe I would be able to make it as successful as it would be if I had the funds to do everything needed at one time because I would have to fund it with bits and pieces at a time and I just don't believe that would work out to well. So that's why I am offering 10% of the business for 2.5 Bitcoin which I feel should be enough to get the business going and if needed I could always sell more equity if I need more funds. But anyways I will be making all payments in Bitcoin except for the domain and website hosting because they only accept dollars and I will be putting all money received in one address so everyone that invests can see the balance at all times and I will of course be only accepting Bitcoin as payment from advertisers but I can make exceptions to that if an advertiser would rather pay in dollars but I will share the bank statements with the shareholders if that happens. So if anyone would like to invest please let me know and I will setup a colored coin for the stock and that will also allow me to pay the dividends very easily. Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
twats

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:00:05 AM

For someone starting a news website you don't seem to be grasping the concept of paragraphs.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:40:56 PM

Can you please take one project off the ground before you keep posting these ICOs... I've seen either 3 or 4 ICO posts from you over the last couple months. Not a single one of the ideas has bore any fruition. You need to stick with one project and get it live before you consider getting another one going, if you are hoping to raise capital from others.
tobeyrowe (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:34:25 AM

Can you please take one project off the ground before you keep posting these ICOs... I've seen either 3 or 4 ICO posts from you over the last couple months. Not a single one of the ideas has bore any fruition. You need to stick with one project and get it live before you consider getting another one going, if you are hoping to raise capital from others.

Hi, sorry for the late response. You are absolutely right and I know that is not a good way to get investors. Its just that those ideas that I had I couldn't do on my own so I asked for investors but no one would invest so I found this idea which would be feasible for me to be able to run without investors but would be better with investors which I pointed out in the OP. So if I cant get investors the idea will still go on and in fact I am hopefully going to come into some money (roughly $10,000 to $20,000) soon which would help the website out greatly. But anyways I am also looking for an article writer to write the articles for me because I know I'm not a great writer like twats pointed it out. So if anyone is interested in becoming a writer for me then please PM me. Thank you.
btc.promo

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:57:41 PM

Hi, sorry for the late response. You are absolutely right and I know that is not a good way to get investors. Its just that those ideas that I had I couldn't do on my own so I asked for investors but no one would invest so I found this idea which would be feasible for me to be able to run without investors but would be better with investors which I pointed out in the OP. So if I cant get investors the idea will still go on and in fact I am hopefully going to come into some money (roughly $10,000 to $20,000) soon which would help the website out greatly. But anyways I am also looking for an article writer to write the articles for me because I know I'm not a great writer like twats pointed it out. So if anyone is interested in becoming a writer for me then please PM me. Thank you.

I can sell you an ready to go website Cryptocoins.news
Maybe you know that the keyword "cryptocoinsnews " is a good keyword i mean is the best in this area and the website is already ranked on it on page 5 in google,with some promo you will get first page soon.

The domain is the best and the website is running from some time but i dont have time to promote it.
Is a news aggregator website from cryptocurrency area.
All you have to do is to setup an refresh of the hosting 2/day or how many times you want AND THE NEWS WILL COME AUTO.
The work you need to do is to promote it.
You will maake money from advertise ( google adsense ) the much visitors you have the much money you will make from adsesne.

So all the work is by promoting it.
If aare you interest in buying it just Pm me.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:37:20 AM

The idea good but I don't have such amount of bitcoin to invest. I think you should work hard to rise the fund yourself as this will help you have hundreds percent control on your site and investment. After go through your write up from beginning is good but I doubt if someone will invest in such projects.
JDacer

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:45:41 AM

what kind of stock do you offer?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: