Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:12:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you sell your bitcoin or convert to usd?  (Read 2681 times)
Spartinus

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:32:20 PM

I convert to USD or to other cryptocurrencies usually. Mostly to USD though if I'm going in that direction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:38:21 PM

do you sell your bitcoin or convert to usd?

Part of my bitcoin is used in trading,  I have to sell and buy it in order to make money. But there are bitcoins that I hold for a long time, and those bitcoins are waiting for the price to reach 10K before it get exchanged to fiat.
It will be a great idea if some one do not sell their bitcoins and hold it for the price increase. I am hopeful that I have a good opportunity  to hold my bitcoin for such a long time but unfortunately some time  I feel the need to sell my bicoins and feel hard to manage and hold it for some more time therefore I also sell some of them without getting a good profit from it.
In fact, there are some nuances that do not wait when the price of Bitcoin rises higher. If a person has Bitcoin and other crypto currency, they are the main source of income, then bills need to be paid at a certain time and therefore Bitcoin must be sold when required. Therefore, there are certain amounts for investment or storage, and there is also a quantity for transfer to dollars.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:45:59 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 05:13:42 AM by bitllionaire

Part of my bitcoin is used in trading,  I have to sell and buy it in order to make money. But there are bitcoins that I hold for a long time, and those bitcoins are waiting for the price to reach 10K before it get exchanged to fiat.
It will be a great idea if some one do not sell their bitcoins and hold it for the price increase. I am hopeful that I have a good opportunity  to hold my bitcoin for such a long time but unfortunately some time  I feel the need to sell my bicoins and feel hard to manage and hold it for some more time therefore I also sell some of them without getting a good profit from it.
to me i first convert bitcoin in to USD and  after that convert it in to fiat currency. in fact in my area we do not have such facilities to use bitcoin for shopping or for any other activities in our local area therefore we first convert bitcoin in to our local currency and then use it for shopping or whatever else we want to buy.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:03:58 PM

Part of my bitcoin is used in trading,  I have to sell and buy it in order to make money. But there are bitcoins that I hold for a long time, and those bitcoins are waiting for the price to reach 10K before it get exchanged to fiat.
It will be a great idea if some one do not sell their bitcoins and hold it for the price increase. I am hopeful that I have a good opportunity  to hold my bitcoin for such a long time but unfortunately some time  I feel the need to sell my bicoins and feel hard to manage and hold it for some more time therefore I also sell some of them without getting a good profit from it.
to me i first convert bitcoin in to USD and  after that convert it in to fiat currency.

Uhm, i don't think there's a difference when you convert btc to usd then convert to fiat. Usd is the main fiat currency so how do you suppose to do that. Converting to usd and selling is pretty much the same thing

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:33:49 PM

No I don't. I saving all the bitcoin that I earned because I believe it will become valuable. I think I will sell it 5 years from now because I prefer long term investment. I can say that long term investment is really effective.

Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:50:57 PM

I trade it with fiat and alternative coin, which I feel I can get profit that is my choice.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:44:35 AM

I don't sell or convert my bitcoin because I want to hold it for years because I know the price of bitcoin will be more than of what value it has right now. I don't want to settle for less I am aiming for big return from my investment.
That’s cool! I guess you know about the real powers of bitcoins very well. Bitcoins should be treated as an asset than as a currency to enjoy huge profits. Bitcoins are definitely going to increase manifolds in price in the coming years. I can bet you will be among the new millionaires soon.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:57:37 AM

I don't sell or convert my bitcoin because I want to hold it for years because I know the price of bitcoin will be more than of what value it has right now. I don't want to settle for less I am aiming for big return from my investment.
That’s cool! I guess you know about the real powers of bitcoins very well. Bitcoins should be treated as an asset than as a currency to enjoy huge profits. Bitcoins are definitely going to increase manifolds in price in the coming years. I can bet you will be among the new millionaires soon.
Everyone knows this truth, and Bitcoin will rule all digital currencies in coming days. So it will never come down and keep on increasing. That is why all are holding bitcoins. Converting bitcoins to USD only when I need money. Otherwise, i will keep it in my wallet. Some coins will invest in altcoins. I am not worried about my investment bcz I know it will come back with profit in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: