Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:45:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Next 100x?  (Read 60194 times)
CryptoWinner

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:38:18 PM

DeepOnion, it is a tor integrated coin which makes it anonymous, and considering the recent news its a very valuable thing.
The community and developers are amazing and very much involved, it is getting distributed by free airdrops instead of ICOs to grab money,
long story short I have a good feeling about this coin, you might want to check it out,
links are in my signature.

All DeepOnion supporters are repeating the same words. Praise the dev LOL This coin is not anon yet, they only plan to implement full anon.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tanaka Osato

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:14:21 PM

Judging by the thread I just read it should be PURA coin.

Looking at Pura's charts, it appears to already nearly completed going 10000% in the past month lol. You think it'll do more beyond that?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pura/#charts

It's ~$1 USD currently.

Good point, it WAS a 100 x coin! Smiley
Beeskee (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:53:50 AM

Reading up on it tho, it seems like it was previously some other coin, and a large portion of the currency vanished under Circumstances.

Buyer beware.

Which I guess goes for any of these. Don't cash out your kid's college fund or anything. XD
$10-$100 goes a long way.

If you can pick 10x-100x coins, growing your investments enough to retire within a decade or less becomes a possibility.
hardworkinfamilyman

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 12:56:12 AM

To get in front of a 100x you have to anticipate the market.

I reviewed the activities of a number of ex Google-ites to see if any have entered the crypto space and viola !   The development team for WeTrust (TRST) includes a couple of guys who were deep in at Google. They are working towards a finance model for banking services to be used in the mainstream which utilises the ancient concept of the trusted circle for those without traditional banking access points.  I think the Indian, Chinese and Viet market will go crazy for this.  Think of “village banking”.  Reading between the lines it appears that the Dev team may have retained links and/or may even be working in league with the tech giant, Google.  (No proof yet but I’ll keep digging) Anyway do your own research on this one. I’m adding it to my Asian collection (NEO, Qtum, XEM and OMG)
chris_nor

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:32:04 AM

I reviewed the activities of a number of ex Google-ites to see if any have entered the crypto space and viola !   The development team for WeTrust (TRST) includes a couple of guys who were deep in at Google. They are working towards a finance model for banking services to be used in the mainstream which utilises the ancient concept of the trusted circle for those without traditional banking access points.  I think the Indian, Chinese and Viet market will go crazy for this.  Think of “village banking”.  Reading between the lines it appears that the Dev team may have retained links and/or may even be working in league with the tech giant, Google.  (No proof yet but I’ll keep digging) Anyway do your own research on this one. I’m adding it to my Asian collection (NEO, Qtum, XEM and OMG)

I clicked on your post history to see if you posted on a WeTrust thread so that I could go and check it out, and all you do is copy and paste. You copied and pasted what you wrote here, and you copy and pasted another thing like 6 times. Seems like you're just trying to pump up what you've invested in.
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:31:24 AM

I clicked on your post history to see if you posted on a WeTrust thread so that I could go and check it out, and all you do is copy and paste. You copied and pasted what you wrote here, and you copy and pasted another thing like 6 times. Seems like you're just trying to pump up what you've invested in.

Good catch!! Thanks
(Even if TRST remains a good coin to have in the portfolio)
CryptoWinner

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:51:24 PM

Good catch!! Thanks

Admins actually ban forum accs for copy-pasting. Please be aware of that fact  Wink
Nice catch, stupid_seb!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Xoce6patxopxe

Activity: 350
Merit: 133

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:24:35 PM

It seems that in this topic they are advertising something that is profitable for them ...

drubas

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:36:45 PM

Maybe Polkadot...

But it is tradable earliest in 2019. Of course you can buy it much earlier. Smiley
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:56:30 PM

XSPEC, onion, esp.  Smiley

High risk high payoff
M0N3YMAGNET

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:04:59 PM

I don't understand how VERGE (XVG) will grow 100x with such a massive supply. That does not make any sense at all to me. Please explain your reasoning behind that. State facts as to why the value will increase to that level. My instincts the expensive limited supply coins will do that. Large supply no fucking way. Maybe 3-5x gains. Depends on how long you wait but depends on the market at that time, mass adoption, and competition. What about the interest of large companies buying all of the coins out? It's not just us little guys buying these coins here. You have Wall Street hedge funds now making moves.
I personally think MONERO will blow up. When I was Monero last year I knew immediately that was the golden ticket. It's the best Crypto out there. Monero could probably one day hit 2G or more. I think it will.
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:41:26 PM

A lot of coins will go 100x. It just depends on your patience and how long you are willing to wait. My biggest mistake is my lack of patience, which I am slowly learning. If you can be very patient you will make a lot of money.
GOGO123

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:49:15 PM

Darcrus and TRST

silvergoldandbitcoin

Activity: 424

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:50:43 PM

Bitshares can maybe do 10x with slightly less risk than others.

RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:39:14 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 06:54:32 AM by RKh

It is true that XSPEC has got the potential since the best functioning tech and it is the only coin so far that can be used in Tor blocked countries, need to keep an eye

Maybe, but the very low 24h trading volume doesn't help, no ?

True, but remember, that they have done no marketing yet, as the focus was on developing and proving the technology. And that's why this coin is easily a 50x coin, if not a 100x coin. You cannot get those type of returns from coins that already have large volumes (at least it's much more unlikely).

XSPEC made me 6x return in August
and volume hit 400 000$ from 10 000$ (look at coinmarketcap.com for data https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin/historical-data/)
With 14 mil market cap and absolutely beautiful(Trump voice) tech

If it is not x100 coin then what is?
h0dlfordearlyfe

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:04:59 AM

xto
xaxistech

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:08:28 AM

Bitshares can maybe do 10x with slightly less risk than others.

Seriously? That scammy coin? If you are investing in that coin, let me just tell you that you are out of mind... why people doesnt know yet that the owner of Bitshares is a scammer?
Wow... when i invest in a coin, i always do a research of almost everything that involves that coin, that is how i make sure that i will not suffer any losses..

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:20:37 AM

Good catch!! Thanks

Admins actually ban forum accs for copy-pasting. Please be aware of that fact  Wink
Nice catch, stupid_seb!

Is there any public word by Vitalik of Hoofman about that?
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:25:26 AM

I think there are still many coins that have the potential to go up 10x or even 100x, buy a coin coin that is still cheap and wait for a few years later, and you will feel a very satisfying advantage.
jw_industry

Activity: 327

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:38:19 AM

XRB & EDG
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: