Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:11:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [FZX] Fizcal - Blockchain Accounting - Token Sale 6th June 2018  (Read 10408 times)
Energy_girl

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 05:19:45 AM

How would you compare yourself to Paypie?

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET   ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chinh.daongoc

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:31:22 AM

Is the bounty still open?
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 11:53:19 AM

Really like the sound of this ICO, accounting and blockchain technology are a perfect fit. Really looking forward to learning more how the masternodes will work.

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
clock27 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:39:39 PM

Fizcoin ICO. Does team members know that they are participating?
http://iconow.net/fizcoin-ico-does-team-members-know-that-they-are-participating/

That you for bringing this trolling article to our attention.
We have responded to the article on the iconow website.

Here is our response.

My name is Ismael and i'm the ceo of Fizcal.

The fact that we were never contacted before creating this article suggests the trolling nature of the post.

I've been a member of linkedin for 7 years, here's a screenshot of my join date.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8hg53bf5pvvpqn/linkedin.jpg?dl=0

As for the team members they have not updated their linkedin profiles.

Roman (designer) has created all the imagery for Fizcal and I have been working with Taras on numerous projects over the last 2 years.

Roman (android) developer worked together with Taras on numerous projects.

They have all given me written assurances of thier commitment to the project.

All linkedin profiles will be updated before the ICO starts.

If you require any more information including emails that state their commitment email me at info@fizcal.co

clock27 (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:40:24 PM

Is the bounty still open?

Yes the signature and twitter bounty is still open.
The translation bounty is now closed.

clock27 (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:42:47 PM

http://iconow.net/fizcoin-ico-does-team-members-know-that-they-are-participating/

Sorry just noticed that you are the creator of the article.
Any reason why you didn't contact us before posting such rubbish and lies?

ICOnow

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 10:04:38 PM

1) i don't need your approval for analyse your ICO. I am searching for truth. Where can I find it? Only analyze all information.

2) ok, maybe you more than 10 years in linked. But you had only 34 friend about week ago. And more than 170 for now. How did it happen?

3)  I have not received any answer from your colleagues (who «They have all given me written assurances of thier commitment to the project»). Can you help us? 

4) Why are they planing to update their profiles on linkedin only before the ICO starts?

Please, answer this question and i will correct the article.

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
clock27 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:15:49 AM

1) i don't need your approval for analyse your ICO. I am searching for truth. Where can I find it? Only analyze all information.

2) ok, maybe you more than 10 years in linked. But you had only 34 friend about week ago. And more than 170 for now. How did it happen?

3)  I have not received any answer from your colleagues (who «They have all given me written assurances of thier commitment to the project»). Can you help us? 

4) Why are they planing to update their profiles on linkedin only before the ICO starts?

1.) it's not really "an analysis" is it?
It's hardly a balanced article stating the pros and cons... sounds to me like pure trolling.

2.) you stated in your article that it is probably a new account... which is a lie.
My previous careers were businesses that sold to consumers and linkedin wasn't beneficial to my business.

3.) i'll go one step further and get my developers to update their linkedin profiles over the next few days.
My designer has already updated, programmers will follow.

4.) Because investors will make an informed decision before they commit their investment... they cannot do this until the ICO starts.
But we're happy to update them earlier than this.

I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt so if you say that this is "an analysis" rather than a troll article then I trust you will update this article when all concerns have been addressed?

ALOIS

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:45:57 AM

Here is an interview with the CEO Ismael Rahim discussing Fizcal

https://vimeo.com/231420414

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075267.141
Vorbane

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:01:34 PM

Looks interesting concept as I am a nontechnical person so the only option is to keep waiting for exchanges to list it. Limited supply with a concept a good combination transforms together. I am into buy some at a later point and me also to understand the project well.
Mantikor

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:07:12 AM

When we hit the exchange, let's sell it slowly and at a high price so it outcast VPS rent! Sure we will have a giant network in no time!

pat231

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:53:46 AM

What investors do you have on board, can you reveal more details?

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
ICOnow

Activity: 324

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:01:12 AM

It's hardly a balanced article stating the pros and cons... sounds to me like pure trolling.

2.) you stated in your article that it is probably a new account... which is a lie.
My previous careers were businesses that sold to consumers and linkedin wasn't beneficial to my business.

3.) i'll go one step further and get my developers to update their linkedin profiles over the next few days.

4.) Because investors will make an informed decision before they commit their investment... they cannot do this until the ICO starts.

I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt so if you say that this is "an analysis" rather than a troll article then I trust you will update this article when all concerns have been addressed?

You have to understand the difference between a lie and my opinion based on facts.

It's very strange that your developers, who are working on your project, hesitate to indicate the project in their profile. Or are these developers you plan to work with not on your team yet? In that case there is no need to mislead people.

And I still did not get the answer regarding the quick growth of subscribers.

I analyze like a potential investor and that is why I am writing what seems confusing to me. I do you a favor, so you could correct your mistakes in advance.

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:49:37 PM

This seems to be a nice one to watch ... #boiqaaf

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
clock27 (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:48:44 PM

You have to understand the difference between a lie and my opinion based on facts.

It's very strange that your developers, who are working on your project, hesitate to indicate the project in their profile. Or are these developers you plan to work with not on your team yet? In that case there is no need to mislead people.

And I still did not get the answer regarding the quick growth of subscribers.

I analyze like a potential investor and that is why I am writing what seems confusing to me. I do you a favor, so you could correct your mistakes in advance.

Firstly thank you for changing your article but your comment that my account is like a new linkedin account based on the fact that I only had 20 connections is ridiculous and laughable.
It's almost like you're desperable trying to cling to the theme of the original article even though your facts have been proven wrong.,

Also it is not the case that the develoeprs "hesitated" to update the profile.
My developers were not asked to update their profiles before yesterday and their linkedin accounts are not used very frequently.

Quick growth of subscribers is due to increased interest from investors and advisors... mainly coinciding with are marketing campaigns which include twitter, facebook, press releases and google adwords.

All the people highlighted have updated their linkedin account so would appreciate it if you could update your article accordingly.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/roman-prokopiv-a1b341a1/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/taras-chernyshenko-180750a4/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/roman-shimanovich-047ba7137/

If it is the case that you are analysing my iCO then thank you for your interest and I agree with your assertion that having more transparency with linkedin profiles fosters more confidence in investors.

MCMK

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:02:53 AM

How much money can I make if I run a master node?
g27wr

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

I like guns.

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:33:11 AM

Love this concept, think this ICO could break records.

wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:33:59 AM

Love this concept, think this ICO could break records.

Yeah, it may, it is strong project, I think they will do well in ico, congratulations and good luck
aybey

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:41:59 PM

How much is a fizcoin?

Here are some updates to the questions posted above.
Fizcoin price will be released shortly as will the whitepaper.
The whitepaper is 99% complete, we just need to decide on a few more things before we release.
We are currently speaking with investment banks and other investors regarding investment.
ok cool, looking forward to see whitepaper

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
clock27 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:33:42 PM

We're exciting to announce the launch of the white paper.
You can download here.

http://fizcal.co/assets/fizcalfinal.pdf

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: