Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:37:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RLX] Relex: World's 1st Blockchain-Based Proxy Real Estate Developer Platform  (Read 22573 times)
ipizi

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:35:23 PM

Welcome to the official Telegram channel of Relex - the world's first cryptocurrency-based real estate development platform. Here you will learn how to buy and put your RLX tokens to work in real estate developments in Vetnam, Canada, USA and Mexico.

🔗 Links:
▫️Official website -  https://relex.io/
▫️Real estate development platform - http://invest.relex.io/
▫️Exchange symbol: RLX - https://coincodex.com/crypto/relex/
▫️Trade RLX tokens📈 - https://etherdelta.com/#RLX-ETH
▫️Apply as a developer - https://relex.io/developers-apply-here
🌎 Social:
▫️Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RelexTalk/
▫️Twitter: https://twitter.com/relextalk
▫️Slack: https://relextalk.slack.com
▫️Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075473.0

Where's the telegram channel??? Why list EtherDelta, but not ForkDelta? ForkDelta is much better. Why do people continue to post and leave out important aspects?HuhHuh
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dbak3r

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:58:21 PM

Opps sorry about that.

Telegram account:

https://t.me/relex_eng
dbak3r

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:14:33 PM

I just copied and pasted from their telegram account. I believe it was posted prior to being available on Forkdelta. I’m not part of the Relex team. Just trying to help.
ipizi

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:57:12 PM

I just copied and pasted from their telegram account. I believe it was posted prior to being available on Forkdelta. I’m not part of the Relex team. Just trying to help.

Thank you, they really should pay attention to this stuff, this is how you grow your user base. They need to create a discussion channel in addition to the announcement channel. People will go there first for news/discussion.
youngagethinker

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:41:41 PM

Welcome to the official Telegram channel of Relex - the world's first cryptocurrency-based real estate development platform. Here you will learn how to buy and put your RLX tokens to work in real estate developments in Vetnam, Canada, USA and Mexico.

🔗 Links:
▫️Official website -  https://relex.io/
▫️Real estate development platform - http://invest.relex.io/
▫️Exchange symbol: RLX - https://coincodex.com/crypto/relex/
▫️Trade RLX tokens📈 - https://etherdelta.com/#RLX-ETH
▫️Apply as a developer - https://relex.io/developers-apply-here
🌎 Social:
▫️Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RelexTalk/
▫️Twitter: https://twitter.com/relextalk
▫️Slack: https://relextalk.slack.com
▫️Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075473.0

Did anyone do a background check on every link, if its legit? I've been following this project ever since the beginning and I do have some a lot of RLX.
The developers are keeping updating the thread, but I will suggest that they must put some extra attention to the marketing, or to the awareness of RLX.
I don't trust ETHER DELTA and it must be better that this coin will be put in the CMC in order to get more attention.

dbak3r

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

Yeah, I am invested as well and have quite a bit of tokens. I am a little curious about the account with 1.3 billion and would like some clarification on that. I do appreciate the Information that they release but, they could market it a little more. I do think that this could turn into something in time.
ipizi

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:14:07 PM

Yeah, I am invested as well and have quite a bit of tokens. I am a little curious about the account with 1.3 billion and would like some clarification on that. I do appreciate the Information that they release but, they could market it a little more. I do think that this could turn into something in time.

The fact that they are creating a health token and rewarding 1:1 is exciting. Could potentially have another moon potential for free if you already hold. I only have 1M RLX. Will be holding until it takes off, or until it is found to be a scam lol.
youngagethinker

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:56:16 PM

Are you referring to my posts? you should quoted it.
BTW, Most of the platforms has a billion supply so I think I'm okay with that, my concern is that they must make extra efforts for it to be listed on other exchanges. And yes, this will not turn into something big in a short time if they don't market it more.

The fact that they are creating a health token and rewarding 1:1 is exciting. Could potentially have another moon potential for free if you already hold. I only have 1M RLX. Will be holding until it takes off, or until it is found to be a scam lol.

I have a million RLX too, I can wait for years in order to see it grow, but they need to slowly spread the awareness to this coin. It has more potential than most of the coins in the CMC, so I think it is better to be listed there to get more attention.

Relex_Core (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:22:57 AM

Hi Everyone!

As we conduct our Sunday night meeting preparing for the week ahead, we would like to inform you all that we have been approached by 5 exchanges for listing. Our options right now are Bitpaction, the Token Store, IDEX, Bit-Z, and Yobit. Discussions with Nebula have been fully finalized and RLX will be available the day of the exchange launch. We also were contacted by Bit-Z asking us to list RLX on their exchange- but their requirements are much higher and the timeline to list may very well be much longer. If we list on Bitpaction, the proposed launch date would be March 20th- launching on the Token Store would be in May. Yobit is an option, but we would only consider this option if the userbase truly wanted RLX to trade there.

One key detail that should be considered is that the launch on Bitpaction would involve a Kucoin-style bounty/contest to win additional RLX tokens and some ETH as well. Another variable within this is that any exchange move that results in Relex trading at $50,000/day trading volume will make Relex eligible for listing on Coinmarketcap, which is what a lot of you have been asking for.

If the Relex community wants us to pull the trigger on any of these exchange offers, we will do so and seal the deal on listing RLX there. Otherwise, we will be spending the next couple of weeks lining up deals with larger exchanges.

What would you guys prefer we do at this stage?

A) Bitpaction

B) Token Store

C) Bit-Z

D) IDEX

E) Yobit

F) Some combination of the above (if so, please explain)

G) Stick with Nebula, while focusing on larger exchanges

Let us know, thanks!

Relex Team

visser99

Activity: 190
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:31:12 AM

Perhaps these tokens are reserved for future tasks or will be sold out after the main stage of sales. The project manager should answer this question.
cryptodave45

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:53:29 PM

https://idex.market/eth/rlx

already on idex
ipizi

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:49:09 PM

Hi Everyone!

As we conduct our Sunday night meeting preparing for the week ahead, we would like to inform you all that we have been approached by 5 exchanges for listing. Our options right now are Bitpaction, the Token Store, IDEX, Bit-Z, and Yobit. Discussions with Nebula have been fully finalized and RLX will be available the day of the exchange launch. We also were contacted by Bit-Z asking us to list RLX on their exchange- but their requirements are much higher and the timeline to list may very well be much longer. If we list on Bitpaction, the proposed launch date would be March 20th- launching on the Token Store would be in May. Yobit is an option, but we would only consider this option if the userbase truly wanted RLX to trade there.

One key detail that should be considered is that the launch on Bitpaction would involve a Kucoin-style bounty/contest to win additional RLX tokens and some ETH as well. Another variable within this is that any exchange move that results in Relex trading at $50,000/day trading volume will make Relex eligible for listing on Coinmarketcap, which is what a lot of you have been asking for.

If the Relex community wants us to pull the trigger on any of these exchange offers, we will do so and seal the deal on listing RLX there. Otherwise, we will be spending the next couple of weeks lining up deals with larger exchanges.

What would you guys prefer we do at this stage?

A) Bitpaction

B) Token Store

C) Bit-Z

D) IDEX

E) Yobit

F) Some combination of the above (if so, please explain)

G) Stick with Nebula, while focusing on larger exchanges

Let us know, thanks!

Relex Team

My vote would go to whichever of those exchanges have the most daily volumes. Also fyi, the volume requirement for being listed on CMC has been raised to $100,000 per their website. I say get o a few small exchanges with decent volume now, but regardless, we still need to get on a larger exchange sooner than later. The focus on a larger exchange should not be cut completely, or the token will never have the exponential value and growth. Can we also have some clarification regarding the health relex token, and some of it's details?
ipizi

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:12:34 PM

[/quote]
Perhaps these tokens are reserved for future tasks or will be sold out after the main stage of sales. The project manager should answer this question.
[/quote]

So, I asked two people who work on the project via telegram, a "Keith", and "Kevin Vu" and the response was that CoinTelegraph staff (1 or 2 people within) own 85 Million RLX tokens, and that the rest belong to the team. They also mentioned how they tried to persuade them to sell some of the tokens, as the team felt they were holding too many. They said all requests were denied. So basically they, and probably a few others bought up 10% of the supply because of the price/low volume.
cryptodave45

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:52:18 PM

85000000        - not much of a problem 4.2% of supply

1385332903    - a problem all owned by the team 70% of the supply
ipizi

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:24:37 PM

85000000        - not much of a problem 4.2% of supply

1385332903    - a problem all owned by the team 70% of the supply

Well, that's not abnormal for coins with high supply to not release them all at once, that would cause the price to be low. They have mentioned bounties and burns I believe, but I'll let them clarify.
postrnutbag

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:41:46 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 04:18:58 PM by postrnutbag

Yobit - does around 32m in daily volume and roughly 1900 markets? Forgot about the wallet issues YoBIt constantly has...lots of complaints.

Kucoin - is a great exchange eager to get new listings with lots of bounties!

OKEX - is #1 in volume with 500+ markets

Any exchange with KRW tradings pairs is going to see plenty of daily volume

Relex_Core (OP)

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:14:34 AM

@ipizi, Yes, that would indeed cause the price to be low, whereas too few coins restricts the ability for new users to enter the ecosystem. Therefore, our practice of releasing coins into the ecosystem in a controlled and gradual manner allows new participants to enter, expanding the community, while taking care not to overload the system. We can achieve a balance between inflationary and deflationary by using proper release protocol for tokens entering the RLX ecosystem. In our view, this is the best way to go about this. These are real estate projects with a combined value, when Woodfine is included, of well over $1 billion dollars. We would more accurately pin that number in the area of $3-4 billion. In order to adequately service this kind of requirements from the developer, we have set an amount of coins amounting to 2 billion. When additional projects that are signed, but not on blockchain yet, are considered, 2 billion tokens does not actually satisfy project demand of the developers at only $1 per token. So with that in mind, what may be fine for other tokens is not appropriate for our business. Burning tokens would simply restrict the ability for new entrants to participate.

Secondly, RLX is different in the sense that any one of you, at any time, currently can use your RLX tokens to purchase a) real estate units of developments currently under construction, or b) a minimum requirement amount of Woodfine common shares or LP units. Other tokens that purely base their value on the appreciation of the token itself may be more concerned with token burns and other things to increase the value of the token itself, but we instead provide a) a way to cash out of cryptocurrency in a fast and efficient manner into real assets b) a way to access real estate opportunities that otherwise would be difficult to execute done on your own, with historically strong returns that likely beat the returns one can get in one's own country. So while stable value of RLX is in everyone's interests, it is not the only consideration here. You have access to 20-year long returns in the form of Cocobay, and you have 8 year returns in the form of Woodfine- and Woodfine allows you to cash out at any time- which is rare in a fund. So there are two dynamics here- the appreciation of the token, and the acquisition of real estate units, common shares, and LP units.

At any time the cryptocurrency markets are performing poorly, there is always an option to get into something real with RLX. We believe that, while cryptocurrency is a great vehicle for exploration as well as returns, that one should put their gains in something beyond just another cryptocurrency. In that way, you stand to lock in your gains. All purchasers and/or investors receive paper certificates along with a blockchain proof, so RLX investors have two forms of ownership. And as much as we have talked about compliance, the fact of the matter is if you participate in full units (minimum $10,000 blocks into Woodfine common shares, $100,000 blocks into Cocobay, $300,000 blocks into Marine City, you can take ownership in these units right away. If one wishes to participate in crowdfunding, one must wait until we receive full approval from US regulators, but there is absolutely no issue with the utilization of RLX tokens right now for the purpose of full real estate purchases, or a minimum block of Woodfine common shares at $10,000. Woodfine LP units minimum is currently $250,000, and these funds can be withdrawn from the Woodfine fund at any time. We encourage you to refresh yourselves with the project details of Cocobay, Marine City, and Woodfine to understand what is currently on offer. If you have any questions about the offerings themselves, we encourage you to contact us and ask, and we would be happy to answer any of your questions.

Third, when the new website comes up, all of this will be displayed and organized in a much more clear fashion, but the fact of the matter is that unlike other tokens, there is no need to wait and hold if you do not wish to. You are able to use them right now, and we are also enabling RLX holders to be able to contribute towards the research and development of new inhalable products, of which RLX Health token holders (RLX holders get granted RLX2 upon launch) can acquire state/province level exclusive B2B distribution rights in large countries such as China and the US, etc., and country wide exclusivity in smaller countries. Therefore, RLX2 enables you to launch your own inhalable supplement and medicine business in your own country, state, or province, with full exclusivity in your residence alloted to you (on a first come, first serve basis, of course). More details will be released when the Relex 2.0 upgrade to the website is launched, at which time more details will become available for RLX Health tokens.

Fourth, I think it is worth mentioning that regarding longevity, this is an extension of our business that we've been running since 2014. We have no intention to stop operations of our business, and we are taking a long term view towards Relex as well.

In order to have better communication, we will shortly move all this important information onto the main intro page for RLX on Bitcointalk, so it has more updated information. Once the Bitcointalk page is updated with this new information, an official Telegram will also be launched, and we will be posting our policy guidelines for this channel and group at that time. Furthermore, there will be a clear distinction in information separating the real estate arm from the inhalable pharma/supplement arm.

We will also be letting you know the ETA for the new website, as we will be ready to release further details on that shortly.

In the meantime, any and all input on what exchanges we should launch in the meantime are important for hearing your feedback, and expect this more from us, as we plan to involve the Relex community increasingly more on topics such as what real estate projects to adopt vs. reject, what inhalable products would be most interesting to invent and develop (with RLX Health token holders being able to then have distribution rights for these inhalable products) and so on.

Thank you, and further details will be available in the coming time.

Relex Team
m4tsby

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:09:05 PM

Yobit - does around 32m in daily volume and roughly 1900 markets?

Kucoin - is a great exchange eager to get new listings with lots of bounties!

OKEX - is #1 in volume with 500+ markets

Any exchange with KRW tradings pairs is going to see plenty of daily volume

OKEX volume is completely faked, Kucoin is likely padded as well but nowhere near as much as OKEX, Binance, CoinEgg, or any of the other Chinese exchanges.
Trex, Qryptos are gtg and IDEX, Crypto-Bridge, or some other DEX is what should be focused on. The masses will migrate to DEX when they understand the volumes are faked.

Here is a good starter:
https://medium.com/@sylvainartplayribes/chasing-fake-volume-a-crypto-plague-ea1a3c1e0b5e
ipizi

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:01:52 PM

@ipizi, Yes, that would indeed cause the price to be low, whereas too few coins restricts the ability for new users to enter the ecosystem. Therefore, our practice of releasing coins into the ecosystem in a controlled and gradual manner allows new participants to enter, expanding the community, while taking care not to overload the system. We can achieve a balance between inflationary and deflationary by using proper release protocol for tokens entering the RLX ecosystem. In our view, this is the best way to go about this. These are real estate projects with a combined value, when Woodfine is included, of well over $1 billion dollars. We would more accurately pin that number in the area of $3-4 billion. In order to adequately service this kind of requirements from the developer, we have set an amount of coins amounting to 2 billion. When additional projects that are signed, but not on blockchain yet, are considered, 2 billion tokens does not actually satisfy project demand of the developers at only $1 per token. So with that in mind, what may be fine for other tokens is not appropriate for our business. Burning tokens would simply restrict the ability for new entrants to participate.

Secondly, RLX is different in the sense that any one of you, at any time, currently can use your RLX tokens to purchase a) real estate units of developments currently under construction, or b) a minimum requirement amount of Woodfine common shares or LP units. Other tokens that purely base their value on the appreciation of the token itself may be more concerned with token burns and other things to increase the value of the token itself, but we instead provide a) a way to cash out of cryptocurrency in a fast and efficient manner into real assets b) a way to access real estate opportunities that otherwise would be difficult to execute done on your own, with historically strong returns that likely beat the returns one can get in one's own country. So while stable value of RLX is in everyone's interests, it is not the only consideration here. You have access to 20-year long returns in the form of Cocobay, and you have 8 year returns in the form of Woodfine- and Woodfine allows you to cash out at any time- which is rare in a fund. So there are two dynamics here- the appreciation of the token, and the acquisition of real estate units, common shares, and LP units.

At any time the cryptocurrency markets are performing poorly, there is always an option to get into something real with RLX. We believe that, while cryptocurrency is a great vehicle for exploration as well as returns, that one should put their gains in something beyond just another cryptocurrency. In that way, you stand to lock in your gains. All purchasers and/or investors receive paper certificates along with a blockchain proof, so RLX investors have two forms of ownership. And as much as we have talked about compliance, the fact of the matter is if you participate in full units (minimum $10,000 blocks into Woodfine common shares, $100,000 blocks into Cocobay, $300,000 blocks into Marine City, you can take ownership in these units right away. If one wishes to participate in crowdfunding, one must wait until we receive full approval from US regulators, but there is absolutely no issue with the utilization of RLX tokens right now for the purpose of full real estate purchases, or a minimum block of Woodfine common shares at $10,000. Woodfine LP units minimum is currently $250,000, and these funds can be withdrawn from the Woodfine fund at any time. We encourage you to refresh yourselves with the project details of Cocobay, Marine City, and Woodfine to understand what is currently on offer. If you have any questions about the offerings themselves, we encourage you to contact us and ask, and we would be happy to answer any of your questions.

Third, when the new website comes up, all of this will be displayed and organized in a much more clear fashion, but the fact of the matter is that unlike other tokens, there is no need to wait and hold if you do not wish to. You are able to use them right now, and we are also enabling RLX holders to be able to contribute towards the research and development of new inhalable products, of which RLX Health token holders (RLX holders get granted RLX2 upon launch) can acquire state/province level exclusive B2B distribution rights in large countries such as China and the US, etc., and country wide exclusivity in smaller countries. Therefore, RLX2 enables you to launch your own inhalable supplement and medicine business in your own country, state, or province, with full exclusivity in your residence alloted to you (on a first come, first serve basis, of course). More details will be released when the Relex 2.0 upgrade to the website is launched, at which time more details will become available for RLX Health tokens.

Fourth, I think it is worth mentioning that regarding longevity, this is an extension of our business that we've been running since 2014. We have no intention to stop operations of our business, and we are taking a long term view towards Relex as well.

In order to have better communication, we will shortly move all this important information onto the main intro page for RLX on Bitcointalk, so it has more updated information. Once the Bitcointalk page is updated with this new information, an official Telegram will also be launched, and we will be posting our policy guidelines for this channel and group at that time. Furthermore, there will be a clear distinction in information separating the real estate arm from the inhalable pharma/supplement arm.

We will also be letting you know the ETA for the new website, as we will be ready to release further details on that shortly.

In the meantime, any and all input on what exchanges we should launch in the meantime are important for hearing your feedback, and expect this more from us, as we plan to involve the Relex community increasingly more on topics such as what real estate projects to adopt vs. reject, what inhalable products would be most interesting to invent and develop (with RLX Health token holders being able to then have distribution rights for these inhalable products) and so on.

Thank you, and further details will be available in the coming time.

Relex Team

I fully agree with the teams plan of gradual, controlled distribution of the token. While 2B is a lot, there are other projects out there that make a 2B supply look small(Ripple). I'm also glad that the team retraced their stance on not having a Telegram group chat. While I understood their reasoning for not wanting one, I think the benefits here outweigh any potential shenanigans. Telegram is the FIRST place I go to check up on my assets, news about them, or to just chat with fellow investors and share thoughts/ideas. It's immediate communication, so it automatically supersedes mediums like Reddit, or facebook, heck, even twitter is not "instant".

Market manipulators will still try to manipulate the market, regardless of whether you create a Telegram channel or not. They could just create their own "Relex pump and dump extravaganza" channel, and you'd be powerless to stop them. My point is, the team should not try to mitigate that threat, rather just ignore it. The people that participate in pump and dumps make up a very small demographic of the cryptocurrency community. I have not seen issues along this theme for any larger projects, like Polymath(one of the first coins to reach 50k telegram members, I think the limit was raised because of them).

Glad also to hear the news about the website redesign, and upcoming info on the health token. Looking forward to everything. For now, I hope we get on a decent exchange or two, and get our volume up for a CMC listing. I vote OKEX and KUCOIN. If I had to choose only one, KUCOIN gets the vote.
gwei

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:19:22 AM

Thank you for the update. I vote large (credible) exchange, if that is feasible now. What's another two weeks?  Grin Someone/somebot appears to have bought RLX at 0.05-7 ETH over 1 h on IDEX.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: