Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:45:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RLX] Relex: World's 1st Blockchain-Based Proxy Real Estate Developer Platform  (Read 22573 times)
ipizi

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:07:10 PM

Hello Everyone!

We have a lot of great updates for you today as we approach the end of the first quarter of the year.

1. We have our Cocobay Danang development update for you, which is on www.twitter.com/relextalk right now, and we will have more detailed updates for you shortly!

2. We have commenced our tech partnership with 3forcom, and we are looking forward to working with our partners to bring you a new and improved Relex 3.0 user experience. We remain committed to the aim of simplifying and streamlining development-focused private real estate investment into world class projects, and our partnership with 3forcom will strengthen this goal.

3. We are working hard in preparation for our presentation at the Yalta International Economic Forum (YIEF). To gain further perspective on the upcoming event, a summary of the YIEF can be seen below:

According to rustrade.uk, "along with the Petersburg International Economic Forum, the Eastern Economic Forum and the Sochi Investment Forum it is one of the four biggest economic forum held in Russia." Last year, representatives from over 50 countries attended, and $12 billion USD in deals were signed on the floor of the Yalta International Economic Forum. Relex appreciates the consideration and invitation from the relevant organizing parties, and we are pleased to be selected as one of the only companies representing cryptocurrencies invited to the Forum. We appreciate the invitation from our hosts, and we are looking forward to providing our insight to the forum next month.

Relex Team

Do you guys have a time-frame on the new website redesign? And the reveal of the Health token? Also we need telegram discussion group soon...There's currently nowhere to talk about this project except here, and you can see how boring it is in here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
David0747

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:44:55 PM

Yeah we need a telegram group.
do_i_use_reddit

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:56:40 PM

Telegram would be great. Alternatively, utilizing the subreddit.

I would love to hear a discussion about future plans to push a listing on coinmarketcap.com. Hard to introduce this coin to people I know if they can't get any visibility. I think this could even be a precursor to marketing efforts, just obvious and necessary moves.
xuxunini

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:49:04 AM

I'm interested in participating, but I need more info Smiley
do_i_use_reddit

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:22:25 PM

I'm interested in participating, but I need more info Smiley

What information do you need? Is it on the website? If not, do you have a specific question?
asd12.123162

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:22:04 PM

I'm putting the word out at every opportunity. I love the plan and look forward to watching it  Kiss Kiss Kiss
ipizi

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

Quick update:

We are pleased to announce that Relex will be speaking at the Yalta International Economic Forum April 19-22, covering blockchain solutions @ national level & strategies for global implementation. We appreciate the invitation from our hosts, and we look forward to speaking and providing our insight and blockchain solutions.

More information on the event can be seen at:

http://rustrade.org.uk/eng/?p=5728

Relex Team

Why does all information on Squawk Advisor's twitter, and website stop around 2014-2015??? Is there no newer information related to the supposed parent company of Relex? And how come the team members of Relex, are listed on Squawk Advisors website as team members there as well? Isn't Squawk Advisors the parent company? I'm very confused. and now a little skeptical of all of this. Especially in light of no real info being shared as of lately, other than vague "soon" responses. Where is Peter Lee's involvement? Are the marketing efforts being put off until a Bull Run looks likely? So many more questions than answers about this project, and that is not good. I still don't fully understand the whole real estate aspect, even bare information has been provided about that. Dev/Admin whoever, we definitely need some clarity here about these points. I have no problem bailing on a project if it looks sketchy. Way too many scams being run currently, a lot of them are every convincing.
do_i_use_reddit

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:11:16 AM

I would love hear a response to these questions above too
Relex_Core (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:30:40 AM

Hello Everyone,

We are busy preparing for the upcoming Yalta International Economic Forum (YIEF). There will be roughly 3,000 investors in attendance in which we will unveil the next chapter of Relex operations.

Feel free to see the below to gain an idea of the YIEF event as seen below:

Source: https://sputniknews.com/russia/201803131062493982-yalta-crimea-economic-forum/

Source: http://en.kremlin.ru/events/administration/54358

As always, thank you for your support.

Relex Team

Relex_Core (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:36:47 AM

Hello everyone,

Also, please see the attached image of parent company Squawk Advisors with one of the biggest investment firms from Singapore, previously pictured negotiating investment at the boardroom of one of Southeast Asia's largest real estate developers.

Relex Team
David0747

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:42:30 AM

@Relex team most of our questions are being ignored I understand that you guys have to prepare for the conference as it is a big event. But that doesn't mean that you should forget about your supporters in the mean time. That's why I suggest making a telegram ASAP so that I can chat with other Relex supporters and aim my questions towards you guys in the telegram group.
Relex_Core (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:41:20 AM

In reply to David0747 and dbak3r:

Very valid concerns! We can certainly understand if there was a perception among some in the community that it was difficult or not timely to reach us with various inquiries. From the team's perspective, we feel our door has been open in terms of scheduling appointments at our New Jersey office, arranging phone calls, and responding by way of comprehensive email replies. Some of you have reached out and done exactly this, and I believe those meetings, calls, and emails were very productive in terms of providing clarification so everyone is on the same page. Here is a quick summary of the 4 ways in which you will be able to receive updates and/or get in touch with us:

1) The official Relex Telegram will be launched on April 9, 2018.

2) Our next scheduled webinar will be on April 15th, 8pm Beijing/8am New York time. This webinar will be a Q and A session where everyone can clear the air with various topics they may have for discussion with the Relex team, and we will provide updates on the latest developments as well. This option is ideal for those who may not be located near the East Coast, and those who have not scheduled a phone call with us.

3) In the event that some of you are not able to attend the upcoming webinar, know that our hello@relex.io email box is always open, and we have appreciated those of you who have contacted us asking various questions. Some of you have also came forth with helpful suggestions, which is exactly key to what a proxy developer community should be, and something that we encourage to happen more in the future.

4) If anyone would like a personal meeting with members of the core team, they can arrange an appointment at our New Jersey office, where we would also like the opportunity to sit down with you. Simply ask.

The upcoming webinar, the hello@relex.io email box, and requests for personal meetings and/or phone calls are the most rapid ways to get a hold of us. Please note that Twitter and Telegram direct messages in our view are not the quickest way to get a hold of us, as we respond quicker and more comprehensively to methods #2, #3, and #4. There are also much greater results and a closer level of cooperation with proxy developers that can be achieved with #2, #3, and #4.

We hope that the following clarification gives you all a better idea of what channels to reach us so that your questions can be addressed in a quick and effective manner in the future.

Relex Team

David0747

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:23:10 AM

In reply to David0747 and dbak3r:

Very valid concerns! We can certainly understand if there was a perception among some in the community that it was difficult or not timely to reach us with various inquiries. From the team's perspective, we feel our door has been open in terms of scheduling appointments at our New Jersey office, arranging phone calls, and responding by way of comprehensive email replies. Some of you have reached out and done exactly this, and I believe those meetings, calls, and emails were very productive in terms of providing clarification so everyone is on the same page. Here is a quick summary of the 4 ways in which you will be able to receive updates and/or get in touch with us:

1) The official Relex Telegram will be launched on April 9, 2018.

2) Our next scheduled webinar will be on April 15th, 8pm Beijing/8am New York time. This webinar will be a Q and A session where everyone can clear the air with various topics they may have for discussion with the Relex team, and we will provide updates on the latest developments as well. This option is ideal for those who may not be located near the East Coast, and those who have not scheduled a phone call with us.

3) In the event that some of you are not able to attend the upcoming webinar, know that our hello@relex.io email box is always open, and we have appreciated those of you who have contacted us asking various questions. Some of you have also came forth with helpful suggestions, which is exactly key to what a proxy developer community should be, and something that we encourage to happen more in the future.

4) If anyone would like a personal meeting with members of the core team, they can arrange an appointment at our New Jersey office, where we would also like the opportunity to sit down with you. Simply ask.

The upcoming webinar, the hello@relex.io email box, and requests for personal meetings and/or phone calls are the most rapid ways to get a hold of us. Please note that Twitter and Telegram direct messages in our view are not the quickest way to get a hold of us, as we respond quicker and more comprehensively to methods #2, #3, and #4. There are also much greater results and a closer level of cooperation with proxy developers that can be achieved with #2, #3, and #4.

We hope that the following clarification gives you all a better idea of what channels to reach us so that your questions can be addressed in a quick and effective manner in the future.

Relex Team

That's great, thank you for the quick and professional response!
dantefantser

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:45:00 PM

Ha https://coincodex.com/crypto/relex/, ecть инфopмaция, чтo нa биpжe stocks.exchange вoзмoжнa пoкyпкa/пpoдaжa RLX зa LTC, ETH или BTC. A кoгдa пepexoдишь нa биpжy, тo тaкoй пapы нeт. Пoдcкaжитe, этo бaг coincodex или в cкopoм вpeмeни вoзмoжнa бyдeт пoкyпa зa BTC и LTC?
supershochuu

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:50:29 AM

For those who filled out the survey back in january for the RLX airdrop bonus, when will we be recieving that?

Thanks, Relex team! Keep it up!
Relex_Core (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:53:41 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 01:05:50 PM by Relex_Core

UPDATE:

Our webinar for April 15th, 2018 will be at 9AM New York time/ 4PM Moscow time/ 9PM Beijing time.

The signup link is here:  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QapCtcwdTFPzb22fAjsd_8pk_N7aAOxpgAt8R0LLog8

Q&A Languages: English, Chinese, Russian

如果向更了解我们的公司计划和未来料到您可以参加我们的4月15号Q&A开会。

我们希望这个Q&A开会创造互相共同了解和顺利未来合作!

Mы нaдeeмcя, чтo этa вcтpeчa в фopмaтe Boпpoc-Oтвeт пoмoжeт yлyчшить пoнимaниe ключeвыx пpoцeccoв нaшeгo пpoeктa в бyдyщeм!

Relex Team

Relex_Core (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:54:53 AM

@shochuu,

Those who registered for the RLX bonus will receive it on April 30th.

David0747

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:48:54 PM

@shochuu,

Those who registered for the RLX bonus will receive it on April 30th.

Can I still register?
Relex_Core (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:09:36 PM

@David,

If your balance is still at least 70% of your RLX as of 1/30/2018, then yes of course. You still have time to sign up to receive your bonus. If your balance is under 70% from your balance as of 1/30/2018 you are free to accumulate until the amount meets this figure.

Let us know if you have any more questions,

Relex Team

David0747

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:21:42 PM

@David,

If your balance is still at least 70% of your RLX as of 1/30/2018, then yes of course. You still have time to sign up to receive your bonus. If your balance is under 70% from your balance as of 1/30/2018 you are free to accumulate until the amount meets this figure.

Let us know if you have any more questions,

Relex Team

Yes my balance is still at least 70% of my RLX as of 1/30/2018 I would like to get the airdrop form if that's possible Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: