Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:50:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaign - Lately waste of time and energy  (Read 1536 times)
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 03:27:14 PM

When ICO successful -> Delay and hesitate to pay.

When ICO unsuccessful -> Delay and nothing to pay.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:31:13 PM

Lately, the vast majority of the ICO bounty campaign sucks and not worth your time to promote them.

What I found are the following from my own experience:

• Poor managed campaign without transparent communication and delay.
  • Many will not even reach the minimum payout, and you will receive nothing for your effort.
  • They accept too many people and when they count the stakes, you receive a little reward not worth the time.
  • Too many bugs and slow access to bounty websites.

Some solutions should standardize the process of marketing the ICO.

• Pay bounty participants in ETH or BTC even if the project fails with money protected before the bounty.
  • All bounty campaign should migrate to web based solutions to simplify the stakes distribution.
  • Limit the people on each campaign to give a good value of your time and energy.

My advice: Think twice before promoting an ICO, we are human and your valuable time should be spent on something worth it for the effort.

I hope this concern will reach the moderators and leaders of this forum!

This is a timely reminder for all of us here, regardless of whether you are a bounty hunter, project member, moderator, or whatever.

If I may add some notes. This forum is too overcrowded already I guess. I think it would help this forum to be kept healthy and survive for a long time if some rules such as the following will be adapted:

1. Limit the entrants. Somewhere along 30-50 a month would do.
2. Adapt stricter measures so that all those reaching a certain negative % in trust should be permanently kicked out. Include those who have multi accounts and doing scams and spams.
3. Dormant accounts within a month or a couple of weeks should be permanently kicked out as well.

I have several more in mind but I think I am like ranting here.  Grin Grin
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:39:12 PM

Lately, the vast majority of the ICO bounty campaign sucks and not worth your time to promote them.

• Many will not even reach the minimum payout, and you will receive nothing for your effort.
  • They accept too many people and when they count the stakes, you receive a little reward not worth the time.

• Pay bounty participants in ETH or BTC even if the project fails with money protected before the bounty.
  • All bounty campaign should migrate to web based solutions to simplify the stakes distribution.
  • Limit the people on each campaign to give a good value of your time and energy.

My advice: Think twice before promoting an ICO, we are human and your valuable time should be spent on something worth it for the effort.

I think manager campaign and devs distribute bounty can create 2 option payment:

1. Payment via ETH, BTC for people not want hold this coin from bounty, of course the rate will be like Signature campaign service or lower than depending devs bounty.
2. Payment via ICO token for people interesting this project, but not have money for investing (as me), the rate, stake still normally other bounty in current, but need have limit 150 members - 300 members for avoid spammer, maybe need high than rank Member or Full Member for join this bounty Smiley
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:44:29 PM

That's the risk, take it or leave it. I believe they know what the best for them and worth or not. As long they take to promote ICO, it will be calculated with the risk. After the time they will learn about worth or not, even we say no to promote they will take it as a challenge. I will support everyone to take this challenge for little money and great experience. Hope will find success and good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Taskford

Activity: 2506
Merit: 783

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:45:43 PM

There is a lot of bounty campaigns that are here for just hype and they are just trying to scam people because of their attractive site or project in the first place but in the end they are just scam who stole money from investors online and just be gone like a bubble.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:47:02 PM

it's very true, i sometimes also feel saturated and tired when working on Bounty and that pissed me off is not paid in accordance with our hard work, many bitcointalk users are popping up but there is no limit on the bitcoin hunters to join the campaign that makes the participants' payments very small. Sad Sad Sad Wink

Yes, I agree, should they implement a queue and have some quota that can be filled, so there will not be too many members of this forum that will follow it. But I think if the system is implemented, the devloper will not agree, because the purpose of bounty does attract as much attention.
chesegrinder

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:55:22 PM

sometimes ICOs dont matter how many participant join the bounty cause as they want "the more the merrier " intuition which is in my opinion is not that good for the bounty hunters.... i suggest that they will give limits to participant in every rank.... they asking for the profile of account they will see the stats of the account holder in it so if they think that the participant is what they looking for by view his/her profile thats the time they will hire eh....

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 03:56:20 PM

I completely agree with you as when we participate in an ICO, it's not for a week or 2. It's for months and many times ICOs fail and the participants receive nothing in exchange for promoting the same and following the rules as well. Since hey also lose in the end, I can understand that they can't manage to pay their participants but when the ICOs earn, they have so many applicants participating in their bounty program that the ones that joined just one day before the end of the ICO also get a share in the rewards which is unfair to those that were participating since the beginning. Some pay in ETH/BTC but it happens only if they have been funded before.

leonair

Activity: 1204
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:00:38 PM

Sorry but this is really true for some of the recent ICO that is happening and ended but the main factor here is yourself because you are the one who will join and participate in every aspect of a Bounty program so you must know first what is the potential of that ICO or else you will end frustrated. I hope there is some moderator or group of people that will organize every ICO that will rise.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:08:20 PM

I hope this concern will reach the moderators and leaders of this forum!

This is a timely reminder for all of us here, regardless of whether you are a bounty hunter, project member, moderator, or whatever.

If I may add some notes. This forum is too overcrowded already I guess. I think it would help this forum to be kept healthy and survive for a long time if some rules such as the following will be adapted:

1. Limit the entrants. Somewhere along 30-50 a month would do.
2. Adapt stricter measures so that all those reaching a certain negative % in trust should be permanently kicked out. Include those who have multi accounts and doing scams and spams.
3. Dormant accounts within a month or a couple of weeks should be permanently kicked out as well.

I have several more in mind but I think I am like ranting here.  Grin Grin
LOL Grin! I think the rules #3 not reasonable with many member on this forum, because not everyone also have many free time for login account, write some post just avoid banned their account, most member in board mining are old member but they frequent inactivity, they only look to this forum when they feel the need find some people helps them to answer questions and they do not make money from campaign at here.
pearlmen

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:44:00 PM

Your findings is true as well as your recommendations however, the part of the recommendation you fail to mention is for one to be vigilant in joining any bounty campogn blindly. We have seen projects that have even paid *3 of its original proposal while some have been managed by reputable managers on the forum and they have delivered on their promises.. A campaign manager will state the details of the contract, you are not under compulsion to accept.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:47:18 PM

I really agree with what you say, choose bounty must be careful. Otherwise we should be ready to bear the risk, that is not paid.
Start now dear your bitcointalk account, do not waste your signature for the scam project.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:50:24 PM

It seems that the hunters of the gift express all of their complaints here. I think we should be wise to choose a signature bounty
For what we sacrifice get the equivalent result.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 04:54:46 PM

I personally think we should be more grateful for these earning opportunities. If it were not for these bounty campaigns when I was out of a job we could have been homeless. I think the problem is everyone wishes for very fast money without doing much hard work. I agree, scammy ICOS are not good but we should be realistic that we should work to earn this decent pay many ICOS do offer.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:56:39 PM

That is true, but sometimes you just have to be smart about it and choose wisely. I don't consider bounty campaigns as waste of time since I am doing it for fun and to see the projects I believe in succeed. No matter how much the rewards is, what I would appreciate is to see the project getting recognised and popular.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
wantangcfftc020

Activity: 308

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:57:58 PM

I can not agree more, the bounty campaign should be well organized and there should be effective communication and bounty hunters should read the rules carefully before joining any bounties.

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:58:09 PM

It all depends on the campaign itself, With a good & professional Campaign manager to start with campaign will make everything flow smoothly. As for payments its all gamble for bounty hunters same goes way with the investors, Bounty Hunters spends time and effort while investors spends money.

Yes that's true, bounty campaign manager and project's team members are very important, and unfortunately most team members don't care about bounty campaing managements.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:58:31 PM

I'm not fully agree with your solution, usually project with BTC-based payment only give a little rewards.
And how can you recommend to migrate to web based while too many bugs over there?

For bounty hunters, they won't lost anything but yeah for investors, maka sure you know the technology before decide to invest.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:10:31 PM

Coindash operated their bounties very well, I think it's my good luck to join.But most of the time , I have to agree with you , plenty of ICO bounties are not worth participating.
coindash is scam, how you say operated bounties very well. They stated that the wallet was hacked, I think it is just a trick to stole money, in fact CDT coin traded in etherdelta.
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:19:17 PM

It all depends on the campaign itself, With a good & professional Campaign manager to start with campaign will make everything flow smoothly. As for payments its all gamble for bounty hunters same goes way with the investors, Bounty Hunters spends time and effort while investors spends money.

Yes that's true, bounty campaign manager and project's team members are very important, and unfortunately most team members don't care about bounty campaing managements.

Manager and the members it smoothly goes if they participate right but even they do that if the campaign failed we have nothing to do with that may accept the fact. But it is really important on participating to support that campaign.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: