Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CIF Blockchain | Launchpad | Education | cryptoimprovementfund.io  (Read 28146 times)
yianni

Activity: 141
Merit: 18

BScEE, BScCS, MScCS

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

Trading volume is very small, there is no point in new exchanges.

That's not how it works. New exchanges bring more exposure to the project to new investors which results to larger trading volumes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CIF (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Business on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:20:45 PM

Blockchain.Edu: Introducing Mark Dukas

Blockchain.Edu is proud to announce that we are engaging in an agreement with Mark Dukas to offer content and tutoring to Blockchain.Edu students! Mark holds an undergraduate Degree in Economics from University of Massachusetts, Amherst and a Masters of Business Administration from Keller Graduate School of Management. He specializes in the field of crypto assets and works with top projects by reviewing fundamentals and taking investment positions by using technical analysis using his proprietary algorithm.
He provides consultation and assistance to cryptocurrency businesses and individual clients who are looking to become proficient with Bitcoin. As an early adopter in Bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO he has a track record of making successful investment decisions since 2014.

He will be providing 1:1 courses to individuals on a variety of topics which include...

- In depth discussions of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Consultation on the features and uses of various coins or tokens.
- Working with businesses and clients who are victims of ransomware attacks (data recovery).
- How to safely use different cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Set up, encrypt and backup wallets.
- Store, receive and send any types of coins or tokens.

Mark Dukas will offer some direction and guidance on these topics plus many more! Although he's not an accountant or a registered financial advisor (just a really smart guy). We hope that his videos and expertise will offer you some insight into the world of cryptocurrency!

CIF Crypto Improvement Fund
CIF Blockchain | Launchpad | Education
» Facebook * Twitter * Telegram * Reddit * Medium «
[/size]
gmancrypto

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:48:00 PM

That's not how it works. New exchanges bring more exposure to the project to new investors which results to larger trading volumes.

Exactly.
Bigger, well-known exchanges bring more liquidity and trading volume.
Some people in the crypto world refuse to touch smaller exchanges, and only trade on Binance, Poloniex, Bittrex etc. (I personally like finding gems before they hit the big exchanges)
Hadji

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:46:57 PM

"I personally like finding gems before they hit the big exchanges"
coolly said
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:45:25 AM

Partnership Announcement with BitSchool — Revolutionizing Education
We are pleased to announce our partnership with the Crypto Improvement Fund (CIF). CIF is a project focused on the education and implementation of Blockchain initiatives in both businesses as well as with the community at large. CIF will be focused on the consultation and implementation of Blockchain solutions for business looking to incorporate this disruptive technology into their existing business model. The Crypto Improvement Fund has already launched their proprietary Blockchain education piece (Blockchain.Edu — www.blockchainedu.io)as well as the CIF coin, who’s utility is for incenting business to adopt these emerging technologies as well as to purchase products and services offered by CIF.

CIF will bring invaluable conceptual and technological insights and expertise in cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology to BitSchool and will help us with the design, development and deployment of our blockchain infrastructure as well as token utilities. In exchange, the innovative BitSchool Platform along with its mission to achieve educational excellence by applying cutting-edge technologies will form an exceptional case of a benchmark blockchain application that will further the goal of CIF to guide the successful settlement of this new-frontier technology in our community. We are looking forward to the positive synergy between BitSchool and CIF.

For more information on BitSchool please visit their website at: https://www.bitschool.io/

[/size]
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 04:22:22 PM

Exactly.
Some people in the crypto world refuse to touch smaller exchanges, and only trade on Binance, Poloniex, Bittrex etc. (I personally like finding gems before they hit the big exchanges)

And do you think CIF is that gems?
If 'yes', you can buy it now because the price is very, very cheap. 1 CIF = 60 sat
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/CIF/BTC

if you want to wait a while longer, maybe the price will drop to 30 sat Grin
gmancrypto

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:46:00 PM

Exactly.

And do you think CIF is that gems?
If 'yes', you can buy it now because the price is very, very cheap. 1 CIF = 60 sat
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/CIF/BTC

if you want to wait a while longer, maybe the price will drop to 30 sat Grin

I invested during the ICO Wink
Like I said before, I haven't sold a single CIF from my stash. I believe in the project and the team.
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:13:52 PM

When investing, we must determine the long-term direction of CIF, and if you are a speculator I think you should consider buying another currency.
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:18:43 PM

$CIF is now listed on world coin index!

https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/cif

[/size]
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:39:09 PM

I hope is it not too late to claim my CIF from bounty
I am participated on Facebook and Twitter promotion
My new CIF address is: CRKz2FNPEFX8YbYhotv5Dcf1PZmqpsTaKt
thanks
albermaze

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:45:12 PM

$CIF is now listed on world coin index!

https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/cif

Great news! One more exchange is open for CIF! I've expected that CIF value will be higher than current rate (approx. 0.005)... However, I understand that we need to give more time to the project...
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:24:29 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 03:27:53 PM by CIF

CIF is proud to announce a co-operative partnership with 4IRE Labs (ex Seductive Mobile) which has been a functioning app & software development house since early 2011. 4IRE originally started out as a software development company focused entirely on mobile app development. In the last 7 years, they have grown incredibly, allowing them to allocate resources - focusing on decentralized technologies, cryptocurrency and blockchain solution development.

This partnership will allow CIF to offer a wider range of BaaS (Blockchain as a Service) to business clients at a much earlier stage than originally forecasted, increasing our product offering. This partnership benefits both parties as CIF can aid in increasing 4IRE’s customer base and market penetration with our existing market presence.

4IRE Team — Kiev, Ukraine

Since 2011, 4IRE has worked on over 200 projects internationally, some of their clients including big names such as Samsung, Mastercard, Hyundai, McDonalds, P&G, Unilever, BASF, Syngenta and more. They are very heavily engaged in Blockchain technology as they offer educational seminars and classes on the topic as well as provide lectures and articles on the latest advancements in product management, mobile and blockchain technologies.

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:30:18 PM

$CIF is now listed on coincodex!

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:35:21 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 06:39:46 PM by CIF

[/size]
informatuss

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:48:13 PM

Any update on MN?

I think it could move coin significantly once MN are introduced.
I see coins without dev but with MN and many times market cap over CIF.
This coin has potential and I would like others to see it.
yianni

Activity: 141
Merit: 18

BScEE, BScCS, MScCS

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:08:02 PM

I have to agree. Masternodes should be a priority especially for a coin like CIF that has a good team behind it and vision.
I think if they wait for Chaincoin and TerraCoin to come up with a solution it will never come.
How did Dash fix the problem?
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:28:37 PM

I have to agree. Masternodes should be a priority especially for a coin like CIF that has a good team behind it and vision.
I think if they wait for Chaincoin and TerraCoin to come up with a solution it will never come.

Dash has just released 0.12.2.3 which hopefully addresses some of the issues we've found. We've brought on a new developer who will review both the Dash code as well as our code and who will be working with the project going forward. If all concerns are addressed then we'll be able to issue a core update and masternodes will be online.

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:45:06 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 01:17:21 AM by CIF

$CIF is now listed on coinlib!

https://coinlib.io/coin/CIF/Crypto+Improvement+Fund

[/size]
vcxv

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:24:35 PM

Dash has just released 0.12.2.3 which hopefully addresses some of the issues we've found. We've brought on a new developer who will review both the Dash code as well as our code and who will be working with the project going forward. If all concerns are addressed then we'll be able to issue a core update and masternodes will be online.

It is like - MN is not important for CIF project
but MN is needed to get CIF some marketing thus MN is important even though it is not important  Tongue
gmancrypto

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:41:33 PM

It is like - MN is not important for CIF project
but MN is needed to get CIF some marketing thus MN is important even though it is not important  Tongue

I agree with you 100%.
Most people I've seen in the crypto space want quick gains so they fall for pumps n dumps and shitcoin masternode clones that claim 10000% returns, instead of investing in solid projects like CIF.
Yet masternodes would help the project with awareness and marketing, plus MN's would reduce the supply as a lot of people would hold coins and set up nodes.

If you don't have any, now is a good time to pick up some CIF in anticipation of masternode implementation.

Buy, hold and think longer term. Crypto is only at approx. 1% adoption.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: