Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:09:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SWAP] FARAD Cryptoken - Live Swap and Bounty  (Read 15692 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Meda123

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:38:22 AM

Why they make a big mystery about the market cap? Nobody in the support could give me the answer to this. I really like this Technology and think that this is the future of transistors, but I would like to see a transparent statement about the cash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dafew (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:28:04 AM

How much did this ICO raise in USD?

Total of 200,000,000 FRD has been issued which amounted to USD$25,000,000

dafew (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:30:36 AM

Why they make a big mystery about the market cap? Nobody in the support could give me the answer to this. I really like this Technology and think that this is the future of transistors, but I would like to see a transparent statement about the cash

There is no mystery at all if you read the Whitepaper and Overview prepared from the beginning. The market cap is 1,600,000,000 FRD. The total FRD issued is 200,000,000 FRD which amounted to USD$25,000,000. The balance of 1,400,000,000 FRD tokens, which were not distributed, have been burnt. The tokens have been burnt through a wallet without a private key, making the tokens inaccessible and unavailable to be used forever.

dafew (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:41:49 AM

BREAKING NEWS FROM OUR CEO, DR WAN M. HASNI

FARAD TO BURN ITS TOKENS TO INCREASE VALUE

On behalf of the FARAD Community, I would like to announce and inform that the total
supply of FRD tokens is now set at 200,000,000.

The balance of 1,400,000,000 FRD tokens, which were not distributed, have been burnt.

After the closing statement of the FARAD Program, the team has heard the concerns of
the community on the remaining FRDs and has taken them into serious consideration.

I would like to put all doubts to rest on the tokens’ destination.

After much deliberation, the team has decided to burn the tokens through a wallet without
a private key, making the tokens inaccessible and unavailable to be used forever.

The wallet address is 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000001.

This will also put to rest any concerns whether the supply of FRD tokens will increase in
the future and is part of the transparency process of the blockchain system.

Furthermore since there are less tokens up for trade, the tokens that are available will
become more valuable.

Hence, this is a way of rewarding the contributors for their continued support.

Finally, I would also like to assure that the rest of the FARAD Program is continuing
smoothly according to plan and we will keep the community updated on the progress.

Stay tuned for updates on the FARAD ecosystem on our social media platforms as well as
the FARAD website, www.farad.energy

blendercross

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:29:14 AM

Let us take the opportunity to invest in this great project. In addition to a promising and necessary branch in the new times, the Team is committed to take us very far with
dafew (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:58:07 AM

Let us take the opportunity to invest in this great project. In addition to a promising and necessary branch in the new times, the Team is committed to take us very far with

Thank you for your support and trust on us FARAD. Yes, many more to come after this. Just stay tuned.  Wink

kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:13:39 PM

On behalf of the FARAD Community, I would like to announce and inform that the total

The balance of 1,400,000,000 FRD tokens, which were not distributed, have been burnt.

After the closing statement of the FARAD Program, the team has heard the concerns of
the community on the remaining FRDs and has taken them into serious consideration.

After much deliberation, the team has decided to burn the tokens through a wallet without
a private key, making the tokens inaccessible and unavailable to be used forever.

This will also put to rest any concerns whether the supply of FRD tokens will increase in

Furthermore since there are less tokens up for trade, the tokens that are available will
become more valuable.

Finally, I would also like to assure that the rest of the FARAD Program is continuing
smoothly according to plan and we will keep the community updated on the progress.

Stay tuned for updates on the FARAD ecosystem on our social media platforms as well as
I hope that with this price farad token will continue to increase over time, because until now, the price is much lower than when I bought it during token sale, this is very disappointed me, hopefully everything will run better
dafew (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:19:42 AM

become more valuable.

I hope that with this price farad token will continue to increase over time, because until now, the price is much lower than when I bought it during token sale, this is very disappointed me, hopefully everything will run better

It will when the Farad Store is up and running soon. Stay tuned.

Meda123

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:59:30 PM

Same here... sometimes its better to buy an ico when it appears on the exchange list but this is not a bad sign in this case. They are baked with real Economic goods we invested in and the money is not digital anymore, if People Stop believe in this Project the price will go down like they trade, should be a better correction via burning

I Really want to talk to the marketing of FARAD:

You got such a good project to get people invest in.. Please bring more real pictures of the Development and more Information every day !!
dafew (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:10:47 AM

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

We are delighted to announce the FARAD (FRD) swap-back request period has officially been launched.

The start of the swap-back request period is from 21st December, 2017 to 12th March, 2018.

For details on this and the wallet address, please visit https://farad.energy/swapback

We are also thrilled to inform the FARAD community that future swap-backs (from 20th June 2018 onwards) will be done through the much-anticipated Virtue Exchange (VXE) Trading platform.

More details will be made available before 21st March 2018

Stay tuned for more details on this on Farad.energy website.

End

Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:03:28 AM

I want to get some FARAD how to get or buy that coin ?
teslasghost

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:38:06 AM

You can go to www.coinmarketcap.com, search for Farad, click the 'markets' tab, and the various exchanges are listed.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:40:56 AM

for now you can buy farad on 3 exchange this
HitBtc: https://hitbtc.com/exchange/FRD-to-BTC
Decentrex: https://decentrex.com/#FRD-ETH
Etherdelta: https://decentrex.com/#FRD-ETH
WinchesterInThePeaks

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:51:54 AM

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

We are delighted to announce the FARAD (FRD) swap-back request period has officially been launched.

The start of the swap-back request period is from 21st December, 2017 to 12th March, 2018.

For details on this and the wallet address, please visit https://farad.energy/swapback

We are also thrilled to inform the FARAD community that future swap-backs (from 20th June 2018 onwards) will be done through the much-anticipated Virtue Exchange (VXE) Trading platform.

End

1. When does the payment happen after the swap? In march or when the total is reached?
2. Is the value of the ETH paid out calculated at time of swap or whenever ETH is paid out?

Need to be more clear on these
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:48:49 AM

It all looks very good. I think the course could develop very well in 2018. There are always updates.
then there are already 3 exchanges. other ico only have one exchange. I will buy another token the next few days.
dafew (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:06:19 AM

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

End

1. When does the payment happen after the swap? In march or when the total is reached?
2. Is the value of the ETH paid out calculated at time of swap or whenever ETH is paid out?

Need to be more clear on these

Hi there.

1. Any token holder who participates in the swap back shall receive their respective Ether on March 2018 regardless whether or not the limit has been reached, they will still receive it in March 2018.

2. FRD swap-back price = US$ 0.145 per FRD redeemable in ETH equivalent at the time of redemption. Conversion will be based on the average seven days best price from top 10 most liquid ETH exchanges on best effort basis.

teens

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:13:06 AM

hello

Can someone please explain why I would want to swap back...Do I have to swap back?
I have a few Farad is it good to keep them?
CRYPTOMATA

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:29:10 PM

They collected Eather when 1 eth = 300$.
Now 1 eth = 1,000$ (3X), it might be 4x or 5x in March.
They finished the swap back but instead of paying back now as mentioned on their website, they want to pay back 0.145$ in March to gain the maximum they can for ETH/USD value.
Simply they will give 30% in USD from their etherum profit.

Dabb420

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:44:39 AM

hello

Can someone please explain why I would want to swap back...Do I have to swap back?
I have a few Farad is it good to keep them?

The Swap back program is an option that FARAD provide to their token holder. This is to build trust to the token holder as FARAD is backed by real-economic activity which is the production of Ultra Capacitor Cell (UCC). It's up to your personal judgment whether you want to join or not.

If you ask me, I would recommend you to keep them for now as it is a long-term investment. The value shall rise when the product is out to the market.
Jason01

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:54:59 PM

I am skeptical about this project. The authors say that they have created something that is incomparably better than any of the known ways of storing energy and giving it away. If this is truth, I would like to see a video showing where is production place, how it works and the experiment, which one clearly confirms the efficiency of this product.
Why at your YT account you can only find movies there where someone speaks or animates.
For trust, I need clear scientific explanations and showing the movie how it works and what is the advantage of this technology
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: