Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:57:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥ICO LIVE ▉UP TO 100% BONUS▉ 🌐 Spheris: Decentralized Application Marketplace  (Read 15979 times)
spheris

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

https://spheris.io

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 10:15:18 PM

Hello, tell me the sale will end in the early days, or will it last till the end? What are the forecasts?  Smiley
Hello namistyk,

The crowdsale will be open for 30 days, unless all offered supply of SPRS will be sold out. We are giving everyone a chance to participate, as well as assuring a larger budget for our LaunchPad program if the crowdsale is successful. Smiley

- Spheris Team

Spheris.io   ▌▌▌  Decentralized App Marketplace

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blazin8888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:50:33 PM

In my opinion, this project is interesting for the developers of the applications first of all, but not for usual users. But, in general, the concept is not bad.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:57:45 PM

For me. The project is very well developed and very suitable for large investors. I think this will be a good project in September because they have a roadmap to develop and keep up to date with the latest news. I hope to invest in your project soon if the project attracts more new investors

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:21:10 PM

I'm rely undecided about this project, alt of discentralised marlket place in the space now and looking at the success of the exiting ones the growth potential may be over valued, another concern I have is that the team has createda niche for themselves, opting only for application and will be comprting with all these Game stores too. Correct where I'm wrong please
spheris

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 04:37:59 PM

I'm rely undecided about this project, alt of discentralised marlket place in the space now and looking at the success of the exiting ones the growth potential may be over valued, another concern I have is that the team has createda niche for themselves, opting only for application and will be comprting with all these Game stores too. Correct where I'm wrong please
Hello mummybtc,

Our niche is the whole diverse world of software, be it PC games, mobile apps, enterprise software or anything else that falls under that category. So while we are more focused than other projects that go for more abstract marketplace platforms, our niche of "applications" is large and is growing yearly at an astounding rate. Smiley

- Spheris Team

mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:11:50 PM

Hello mummybtc,

Our niche is the whole diverse world of software, be it PC games, mobile apps, enterprise software or anything else that falls under that category. So while we are more focused than other projects that go for more abstract marketplace platforms, our niche of "applications" is large and is growing yearly at an astounding rate. Smiley

- Spheris Team
Thanks for the feedback, I do understand that you are into all applications but what I'm saying is that project like Mobilego is a strong competitor to Spheris that is into gaming project
spheris

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 05:48:39 PM

Thanks for the feedback, I do understand that you are into all applications but what I'm saying is that project like Mobilego is a strong competitor to Spheris that is into gaming project
Please take into account that MobileGo are focusing only on the gaming niche, as far as we can tell. We won't be focusing only on games Smiley
Also, another difference between our platforms is that we charge no fees from developers, compared to 10% fee that MobileGo charges.

- Spheris Team

mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:48:21 AM

What is a rough ETA for your platform? Can we expect an alpha stage soon?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
CasioK

Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:23:06 AM

Hello, tell me the sale will end in the early days, or will it last till the end? What are the forecasts?  Smiley

It will last as long as you see the tokens are not sold 100%.

I have seen many ICOs and projects but this one really seems a top one as far as I have seen.

Well, their ICO is itself on 19th September which is quite far as of now and we obviously cannot expect their platform to be live before their ICO is funded because as you can see they are aiming for 100% ICO filled else they will refund everyone.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Joebwan

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:44:17 AM

Looks interesting, I will keep an eye for now and see how the ICO raises funds because the higher the ICO the better are the projects. I think I would also hunt for bounties.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ccccccc7

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:46:31 AM

What is the difference between this and mobilego/gamecredits markets except for the thing the aforementioned are made specifically for games (which is basically a specific software, so it would not take much time and work to open their markets for software, too) and this one is for apps?
margon3

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:13:15 AM

As you say you will have a standalone payment system please can you tell us how will you be maintaining it ? I mean there is Paypal right now but it has lot of issues as you know with chargebacks and all so how you feel doing it ? or will it be a decentralized system ?
spheris

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 11:14:10 AM

Update: We are listed on ICO-List!

What is the difference between this and mobilego/gamecredits markets except for the thing the aforementioned are made specifically for games (which is basically a specific software, so it would not take much time and work to open their markets for software, too) and this one is for apps?
Hello ccccccc7,
One of the big differences between Spheris and these marketplaces is that developers get 100% of their revenue on Spheris. We don't charge registration or transaction fees. At all.
Also, we have a cool customizable subscription feature which lets developers lease their apps to users by-the-minute. For example, a dev can lease his app for 15 minutes.

Another thing to note is that our platform isn't solely focused on the gaming market - we have a broader spectrum of software markets included in the platform  Smiley

As you say you will have a standalone payment system please can you tell us how will you be maintaining it ? I mean there is Paypal right now but it has lot of issues as you know with chargebacks and all so how you feel doing it ? or will it be a decentralized system ?
Hello margon3,
Payment processing will be decentralized.

- Spheris Team

mig6r

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:59:18 AM

It will last as long as you see the tokens are not sold 100%.

I have seen many ICOs and projects but this one really seems a top one as far as I have seen.

Well, their ICO is itself on 19th September which is quite far as of now and we obviously cannot expect their platform to be live before their ICO is funded because as you can see they are aiming for 100% ICO filled else they will refund everyone.

Ok makes sense. We will wait then (or we have to anyway) and see what the time brings about.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
spheris

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 07:48:55 AM

The Spheris project has been published on TheMerkle: Spheris Wants to Make a Decentralized App Marketplace!

ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:11:55 AM

The Spheris project has been published on TheMerkle: Spheris Wants to Make a Decentralized App Marketplace!

good news , please add main topic ,every can know this good news ,need more good news and ad ,i can see this thread is so quite
spheris

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 11:34:23 AM

The Spheris project has been published on Portal do Bitcoin, a large crypto news website in Brazil: Spheris: Novo Marketplace de Aplicativos Descentralizado Lançará Venda de Tokens

good news , please add main topic ,every can know this good news ,need more good news and ad ,i can see this thread is so quite
We will update the main thread with updates soon, thanks!  Smiley

spheris

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 11:29:10 PM

NewsBTC published a story about Spheris, check it out here: How Apple and Google Marketplaces are Killing Innovation, and How Blockchain can Solve It

PikaShuh

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:52:35 AM

NewsBTC published a story about Spheris, check it out here: How Apple and Google Marketplaces are Killing Innovation, and How Blockchain can Solve It
from that news, this one is great for me:
Shabun, who has also founded Spheris, a blockchain-based decentralized app distribution platform, believes that blockchain will soon become a norm. Customers will choose decentralized experience while purchasing and leasing apps because the app rates will be lower in absence of commission-hungry centralized marketplaces.
what is position of Mr Shabun at spheris exactly?

10 Days to ICO launch, i hope this ICO will be fast too and running well
some hacker will try to take their chance to this time, so i hope team already have preparation for this moment to come

salary123

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:02:38 AM

Although you have seen so much data, none of them can explain your technology and application, how to solve the industry problem, the application scenario and so on. None of these have been done
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: