Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:29:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much will DeepOnion be worth?  (Read 23775 times)
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:29:42 AM

Looks like its price is dropping again, today it touched less than $1,50 each deeponion, anyone knows why this issue happened? I am a little worried about it because i was thinking on getting some for free, but i dont know yet... maybe i will wait a little bit more for looking how the market and charts go for the next days until i see a fair price.
Hope it goes up again people...

Is this a serious post? You are "a little worried" because you were thinking about "getting some for free" ... Shocking how ridiculous this looks/sounds. God forbid you get free coins that aren't worth $5 a piece. lol.

And this happened because it's an altcoins and this is how it works. A coin gains in value until enough people decide that they are willing to cash out their coins at that value. When that happens, the value drops. It's not rocket science. This is the typical value movement of any coin that is in demand.

Personally, I get happy inside when I see a quick price drop like this because I know enough idiots cashed out their Onions -- which means they are out of the airdrop. Which means, more coins for the people who weren't stupid enough to impulse sell.  Grin

DO will be skyrocketing again in no time. I am not the least bit concerned.  Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:04:55 AM

Looks like its price is dropping again, today it touched less than $1,50 each deeponion, anyone knows why this issue happened? I am a little worried about it because i was thinking on getting some for free, but i dont know yet... maybe i will wait a little bit more for looking how the market and charts go for the next days until i see a fair price.
Hope it goes up again people...

Did you think about what you wrote?  You were worried about the price of a free coin dropping?  As for your point on the price, the liquidity of DeepOnion is still pretty small; to put things into perspective, BTC traded almost 2-Billion dollars whereas DeepOnion will be around 150-thousand.  DeepOnion is only on one exchange and half of the people involved in the signature campaign are still holding their coin (including me.)

The signature campaign is not even 25% complete, and there's still a few key milestones in the development plan.  Once we begin closing on those you'll see DeepOnion skyrocket.  I can easily see it pass $25 by the end of the campaign (which still barely puts it in the top 20 market cap.)

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sylance

Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:06:40 AM

how to get them for free`?

Click on the dozen or so signatures you see in this thread... mine for example.  From there you'll get everything you need.  You will have to have member status on Bitcointalk though.

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:29:00 AM

The price dropped like every day before the airdrop. We are seeing this since some weeks ago.

Also, 100 people were blacklisted and they just dumped their coins.
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:14:28 AM

The price should climb again from today..
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:55:20 AM

Very likely yeah, dumpers dumped so now it's back to low supply with high expectations.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:18:27 AM

Very likely yeah, dumpers dumped so now it's back to low supply with high expectations.
All in all, it depends on who is purchasing the coins. If the purchaser is willing to keep his coins for a very long time then it would benefit the people that are looking to make a purchase in the near future because that would mean there would be much less coins on the market for sale once they make their purchase.

People can make money from guys like those so even with the airdrop going on there is still a chance for the people holding the coin to make money somehow.

The coin does have the potential to be worth something later.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ManuBBXX

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:21:46 AM

All in all, it depends on who is purchasing the coins. If the purchaser is willing to keep his coins for a very long time then it would benefit the people that are looking to make a purchase in the near future because that would mean there would be much less coins on the market for sale once they make their purchase.

People can make money from guys like those so even with the airdrop going on there is still a chance for the people holding the coin to make money somehow.

The coin does have the potential to be worth something later.

Exactly !
I'm in since yesterday, and I would say I already love Onion  Smiley
I will continue to add more coins. Unfortunately, I have not the required conditions for the airdrop( Jr member )
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:24:03 AM

Yeah, today was a perfect time to buy on the dip, I swapped a load of NEO out (That i had from $6) and bought onion, hopefully they will hit 4-5 dollars quickly and ill just sell half to buy back the neo and have a nice extra bundle to sit and wait for it to rocket along with the airdrop.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:38:54 AM

1 cent not more
its obvious shity coin
ManuBBXX

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:30:17 AM

Yeah, today was a perfect time to buy on the dip, I swapped a load of NEO out (That i had from $6) and bought onion, hopefully they will hit 4-5 dollars quickly and ill just sell half to buy back the neo and have a nice extra bundle to sit and wait for it to rocket along with the airdrop.

Exactly ! Nice move man Smiley
But it could before rising drop again a little time to 400 sat I think
croTek4

Merit: 250

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:21:13 PM

1 cent not more
its obvious shity coin

Well, too bad, it already hit 500+ times that value, and it will keep going on like this. To be worth 1 cent, market cap must be below 100 BTC, which will never happen.

Regarding of the actual value we might see in the upcoming future, I'd say that it all depends on the tech and who's buying the coins. I could range between a few bucks, up to a hundred if it keeps drawing attention like this. There's currently around 20% more members each day on DeepOniin's official forum, we're currently at 1600+. Last week it was 500ish. If you extrapolate the datas, we could very well reach a 50k supporter pool, maybe even more.

Onion's arrival on other exchange market could really add up to its value, too.

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:32:34 PM

a good time to buy now. thank you dumpers for the dip in price.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
cryptohorsee

Activity: 229

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:57:32 PM

Well the dump on onion is real! I think it won't be worth much... there are better coins than this. Take look at omg! I think it will go very high!

playingpoodles

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:15:47 PM

I always prefer to get into coins before they pump up though. Once a coin breaks out, it scares me, because of all the downside risk.
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:13:28 PM

Good time to get in now then. A lot of cheaters and bad contributers have been cleansed from the airdrop campaign, looks like most of them dumped their coins in return. Price will go up now that only the real supporters are left.

lokinator

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:52:42 PM

Good time to get in now then. A lot of cheaters and bad contributers have been cleansed from the airdrop campaign, looks like most of them dumped their coins in return. Price will go up now that only the real supporters are left.

And just random people who follow every rule, like myself, and still get removed from the airdrop. I haven't moved a single coin out of my wallet, have posted at least twice as often as required, the vast majority of my posts are full of content and have way more than 50 characters, and I have always had the correct signature.

I am certainly not a "cheater" and "contribute" more than most -- yet I was blacklisted for "unknown reason."

I still believe in the project and still won't sell my Onions -- But I am a little frustrated. I am sure I am not the only one. It's possible a bad checking bot, flagged a bunch of accounts for no reason and removed them from the airdrop without cause. This might be the reason for the drop as I am sure most of the folks who got removed sold their coins ....

Just a thought.  Huh

Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:22:24 PM

It will be fine if you really were unjustly banned.
I was banned because of a bug last week and just a few days later I got accepted again.
Just stay supportive and it will be resolved.

lokinator

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:28:09 PM

It will be fine if you really were unjustly banned.
I was banned because of a bug last week and just a few days later I got accepted again.
Just stay supportive and it will be resolved.

I appreciate the positive sentiment ... I am trying to not get too worked up, but I feel like I have done my due diligence, and still been punished.

I will keep my head up and hope they do an investigation to "clear my name"!

That being said, I bet DO is back up to $4 by the end of next week -- just hope I am back in the airdrop by then.  Cool

McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:19:12 AM

I think the devs are very busy at the moment and the rush on this campaign is unbroken high. Lots of people have tried to cheat and that forced the devs to crack down very hard to protect the honest members. Feels bad when you are kicked out without any reason, but I believe, that everyone who didn't make faults will have the possibility to return soon. Report the problems in the onion-forum and the devs will help you. Maybe it could take a little time, so don't get worried.

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: