Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:47:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Removed  (Read 3730 times)
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:22:18 PM

I am really very sorry about what has happened with you Pankaj. I wish you can recover soon from this mental torture soon.
I am really curious to know how are you planning to defend yourself in court?
Court needs proofs & facts. Do you have some proofs against Sumeir that he was actually the mastermind behind all this & you were just used as a puppet?

Do you have bitcoin addresses of Sumeir to which you ever sent any BTC? Did you try to trace what's happening with all the bitcoin that you sold him?

Do you have Bank details of Sumeir from which you were receiving bank transfers before you started accepting cash from him?

Did you try to contact this IDBI Bank branch in Surat whose customers are the real victims to understand what has actually happened?
Was their any breach in bank's security or how was this guy who was arrested in Mumbai was able to withdraw funds from debit cards of these customers (without customer's consent)?

Did IDBI Bank give any official statement about this theft?

Were any of these customers ever filed complaint against the guy who was caught redhanded in Mumbai or against IDBI Bank?

This INR 14.5 Lakhs cash that you handed over to Police: Do you have any receipts or anything to prove that you were unaware of the origin of these funds and this money was taken by Police from you and never given back to you or the IDBI Bank customers (to which it actually belongs)?

As you have already spent 13 months in jail, so are you planning to sue the Police officials who extorted this money from you?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:26:38 PM

I was following your case the moment it hit the news and if the things you have said is true i am really sad to hear the plight you are in,yes the chances of you being fucked up for not looking at the source of the money is really high and it hit you really hard and this is a clear warning for every trader who does business,never do deals without having a proper check about the source of money,hope you could provide the evidence and prove your innocence in court .
Good luck buddy.
escrow.ms (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:46:34 PM

I was following your case the moment it hit the news and if the things you have said is true i am really sad to hear the plight you are in,yes the chances of you being fucked up for not looking at the source of the money is really high and it hit you really hard and this is a clear warning for every trader who does business,never do deals without having a proper check about the source of money,hope you could provide the evidence and prove your innocence in court .
Good luck buddy.

Thank you so much.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 07:58:14 PM

Alright, I will send you imgur and zerobin link.
You don't have to send it to me, just upload it in OP:

That has nothing to do with it. Take me as an example:
1) I didn't know who he was at the time.
You didn't knew me when I went to jail. You still don't know me other than my online profile.
That has nothing to do with what I said. I was aware of the user escrow.ms at the time, and have possibly even commented on the main thread regarding your situation (not sure). I had no idea who Shreem was nor whether he had a BTCT account.

Because I'm a honest member of this community and I don't think I deserve these ratings.
That's not how this messy trust system works though.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
escrow.ms (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:03:38 PM

Sorry but I can't add it in public right now as I will using them in my trial.
I will send them via PM.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 08:12:53 PM

I will send them via PM.
Didn't you say that you've uploaded some stuff to Google Drive? I thought that was already somewhere in the thread (I'm having trouble finding it).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
escrow.ms (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:24:46 PM

I will send them via PM.
Didn't you say that you've uploaded some stuff to Google Drive? I thought that was already somewhere in the thread (I'm having trouble finding it).

No i sent that link via PM to those who have given negative feedback, before making this thread. I have removed it because you asked me to upload it on imgur/zerobin and those were PDF files which included his bank statement as well and text chat log of my whatsapp chat. I have to take screenshots of my conversation with sumair on whatsapp otherwise you won't be able to link text with images I've sent or received.
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:04:13 PM

Did you try to contact Sumeir's family and explained them the truth? Maybe they can help in reaching out to Sumeir?

Did you analyze his bitcoin addresses? Was someone else also sending bitcoin to those addresses during the time you traded with him? Are those or any linked addresses still active? Do they still have funds in them?

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:02:06 AM

Sometimes I really wish there was a public ledger of a person's activity so I could prove I am not a criminal. I've always remained open about my real life identity and almost everyone who is trading in India knows me very well. You can ask them about me.

You mean like how servants in India carry a book around from one employer to the next which has written in it all the good and not so good work that they have done over the years?

I will send them via PM.

He did: http://archive.is/B5Ghj#selection-8243.0-8228.3 (This is why I archive things...)

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:15:43 AM

Under what UID name does this charlie Shrem use here on BCT?

I'm sorry but you know nothing about bitcoin community or it's members.

Enlighten me.

malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:20:23 PM

You might want to edit your post because some things might not be clear to non-Indians, e.g. that 1 lakh stands for 100 000, or that angadiya is Indian hawala, etc.

You might also want to start a topic in Scam Accusations/Investigations about the people involved in carding/fraud, if it's something you can share prior to the conclusion of your trial.

Signature space available for rent.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:09:00 AM

How can you still legally trade bitcoins after been accused of committing a financial crime?
escrow.ms (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:18:39 AM

How can you still legally trade bitcoins after been accused of committing a financial crime?

Why don't you ask the same question from politicians, ministers,businessman's who went to jail and came back, why don't you ask the same question from justice department of 280 different countries,where laws are different from each other.
And I would like you to answer why I can't,Which law of my country states that you can't do business if you are accused in any crime.?
I would like you to answer what is the difference between accused and guilty?
escrow.ms (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:22:50 AM

You might want to edit your post because some things might not be clear to non-Indians, e.g. that 1 lakh stands for 100 000, or that angadiya is Indian hawala, etc.
Well if they can tag me without knowing what it is and what it's not. I am sure it doesn't matter to them and hawala is something which is completely illegal while angadiya is not. There are over 50000 angadiya in India and they are operating their business legally.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:18:07 AM

Why don't you ask the same question from politicians, ministers,businessman's who went to jail and came back, why don't you ask the same question from justice department of 280 different countries,where laws are different from each other.
And I would like you to answer why I can't,Which law of my country states that you can't do business if you are accused in any crime.?
I would like you to answer what is the difference between accused and guilty?

Well, Do you want that I make all these questions in a topic that you have started? Do you think everybody will come to this topic to answer that?

I am asking you because I am on a topic that YOU have started. And I think is a pretty simple and legit question.

But I will reformulate if you think it would be better. It is legal, accord to the laws of your country, operate in the financial cryptocurrency market even after being accused of committing a crime?

I am not accusing you, I am only being legitime curious about that.
escrow.ms (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:18:14 AM

I am not accusing you, I am only being legitime curious about that.
I would like to answer your question in simple words. According to laws of my country I am free to do anything.
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:58:20 PM

Seriously one of the saddest stories and the biggest problem is that Indian govt. is not educated enough to understand bitcoins and when sucha  case comes they without a question believes everyone involved is a scammer. Such is the govt. of India that still after years of thinking they can't decide if to legalize BTC in India or declare it illegal, it's neither of it in current laws.

Off topic : Sometimes I feel like God and all just reside in stories because people are tortured even though they are non guilty and the real criminals actually get police protection.

All sympathy with you escrow.ms I am happy you were strong enough to suffer all that and yet come out strong !

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Bla2e
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:48:37 PM

Wow ! I have done a lot of trade with you BTC -> Bank A/C and then you suddenly vanished. I thought either you stopped trading or god knows what happened.

Now I understood. Anyways, in future, just avoid such people. You can easily make out that they are fraudsters (hint: some common traits). I'll WhatsApp you now Smiley
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:24:02 AM

This is the most recent message via PM from escrow.ms

You weren't exactly apologetic when you slapped me with negative trust as soon as you came back online.

I will read your three pm's to me in a couple of days.

And then I will think about it for a while.

Would you like to reconsider your rating now.

Has your trail happened?  How did it go?

Fuck off dumbass

To which my reply is:

(Do people from India really say "Dumb Ass"?)

In any case, I've been prepared to wait until after the trial - I might have to cast an eye over what's already been said and see what I can make of all this...

http://archive.is/PgLqW#selection-17145.0-17171.39

snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:22:43 PM

escrow.ms you are really a dumb person, why you keep singing this thread and you are a innocent guy..if cops on your country see this about whom you are saying that they are corrupt than you will land in some more trouble.

Anyways you are still a scammer until proved innocent.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: