Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] - SmashPool.com Adds (XVG) Verge Mining Pool  (Read 204 times)
SmashPool (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:01:20 PM

SmashPool.com is a new Multi-Pool built from the YIIMP fork. The first coin, VERGE (XVG) went live for mining earlier today.

I will be continually adding coins and building out additional features - but that's not why you should mine with SmashPool.com

I also put my faith and trust in the reliability and stability of the pool. It's no secret that some pools utilize underhanded tactics that cut into your margins. Some pools may not do it intentionally - perhaps their hardware is insufficient or their configuration is flawed, but the end result is the same. SmashPool.com was created so that miners can have a reliable, trustworthy place to pool their mining resources. Any time additional resources are needed, SmashPool.com will be promptly upgraded. The owner (me) is available on discord, and by other contact means if warranted.

SmashPool.com will carry many mainstream alt-coins, but also obscure and even pre-exchange coins, so look for those in the near future as well.

Support channels are available 24/7. I have setup a discord so that you can reach me and/or the community for support. As well as mining and profiting from the rewards I hope to enjoy some laughs with you all on the discord as well.

Discord: https://discord.gg/g62Kyyp
Pool URL: http://www.smashpool.com

Planned additions over the next week:

Alt-Coin Giveaway announcement
PXC - NeoScrypt (Phoenix Coin to be added)
KZC - X11 (KZCash to be added)
Aesthetic Improvements to Site
Filling any requests you may have

Thank you for the read. I appreciate all of your time and support.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: