Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:50:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Promotion  (Read 2056 times)
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:04:08 PM

Where is good areas to promote/sell/and discuss upcoming ICO?

FB
Twitter
Github

Any other ideas
You probably missed one very good place - this forum!
Promoting in other forums is also fine and you can use ad networks to promote upcoming ICO.
I see there are large number of ico's promoted with google ad sense too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zee123

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 01:59:13 AM

I will be offering my services soon to some selected ICO projects.

Hi, what type of services are you going to be offering?

▃▄▅▆▇ POTENTIAM -  The Rewarding Music Ecosystem ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ PRE ICO LIVE NOW   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:28:49 AM

FB
Twitter
Github

Any other ideas
Promoting in other forums is also fine and you can use ad networks to promote upcoming ICO.

To many selections on where we can promote the ICO project but I suggest to maximize to promotion on social media sites since there are so many audience staying at there and people would love to see if the project has been funded well by the dev and you will get those investors just like what KickIco did. And yet It is also good to used to furom ads since many people could read and see the header of this furom ads.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 05:42:55 AM

Bitcointalk is surely the best place to promote, dicuss etc your ICO project. Here you can launch bounties also and the members will then advertise your ICO on fb, twitter, blogs and on bitcointalk. You can provide them with your tokens in exchange for their promotion services. But do know that crowd is very critique here. So if you have a good ICO without any holes then only advertise it here!

TheDAL

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:52:55 PM

Articles, translations, youtube promotion and telegram channels work good.. just make sure that you've organized clear bounty campaign with transparent requirements and terms and so on
dinzerillo (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

----Fan of This post!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:32:24 AM

Working with AB-Chain.com

You Tube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ojO_E5sO_o&vl=en

dinzerillo (OP)

----Fan of This post!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:34:14 AM

https://t.me/ab_chain
RiptideCoin

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:12:31 PM

Hi, friends. We have also had great trouble advertising our ICO its now in its second week with no advert budget,  RiptideCoin (RIPT) can also be used in 2018 in participating legal recreational marijuana dispensaries in California, Its solving problems in that industry with its accompanying banking software. The www.RiptideCoin.com is got traction and a group of early adopters profiting. whats the best way to advertise? we need help from the people that is how riptide was made and how it can suceed in its goals! let us know what you think or how you can help.. Buy some coin before the price increase and coin burning on Halloween  
dinzerillo (OP)

----Fan of This post!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:10:03 AM

Creating a big bounty program and having good advisors seem to help out..

You will need some advertising budget its just how the beast work

www.AB-CHAIN.com

Just reached $300,000+ for presale....congrats

RiptideCoin

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 02:20:06 AM

ENDING SOON 10 DAYS REMAIN AND ALL OUR REMAINING ICO COINs WILL BE BURNED HALLOWEEN NIGHT!!

RiptideCoin ICO has NOW ACTIVATED ALL BTC/ALT-COINS AND FIAT PAYMENTS! WWW.RIPTIDECOIN.COM

10 DAYS REMAIN TILL ICO LEFTOVERS ARE BURNED AWAY!
TRADE ON ETHER DELTA EXCHANGE NOW AND OFFICIALLY LISTED ON OTHER EXCHANGES HALLOWEEN NIGHT!!!

https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21371181_122595305065129_7618753837288487709_n.jpg?oh=a2a3488b60ce35fab40ed15ba45779ec&oe=5A6933F7

All RiptideCoins will be distributed back instantly depending on payment method!

RiptideCoin ICO direct Smart Contract ETH DEPOSIT ADDRESS:

0x25b23aafddbbc1dec8be87cd8f1c4580959c5afd

How to join RiptideCoin sale, and most ICO’s

By RiptideCoin.

Background Info

Like most ICOs today RiptideCoin run’s on top of the Ethereum blockchain through a smart contract that collects Ethereum tokens and automatically exchanges these for a new token presented by the start-up company in this case RiptideCoin! The entire process happens completely P2P without any banks as middlemen. Every ICO has a different pricing mechanism (price decreases, increases, is fixed, non-existent). You can see our exact details on top of the ICO info page.

1. Register with any Cryptocurrency Exchange

To participate in any ICO, you need cryptocurrencies, usually Ether or Bitcoin, For RiptideCoin you will need Ethereum. You cannot participate in an ICO with fiat currency. If you don’t own cryptocurrencies, you will first need to buy some. The simplest and safest way to buy small amounts for the first time is using coinbase. The best way to buy large amounts of Bitcoin is through online exchanges or also with your bank safely on Coinbase.com Most debit card purchase are instant. For larger amounts, you can transfer money from your bank account to your newly created account with Coinbase. Please note that the registration process might need some days due to strict regulation. If you don’t have a bank account there are other options like buying Bitcoin/Ether from an ATM or locally from other people.

2. Exchange Fiat for Bitcoin or Ether

Once you registered an account with an exchange and the money from your bank account has arrived, you could exchange your EUR, USD, etc. for the cryptocurrency you want to buy. This process takes a few seconds. Your cryptocurrencies will be sent to an online wallet offered by the exchange you registered with.

2. Transfer your Coins from the Exchange to a Blockchain Wallet you Control

Another reason for you to move your coins to a wallet which is under your control is the token sale participation. Unless your exchange offers the possibility to participate in a particular ICO with your online wallet, the general rule is not to send funds from an exchange wallet directly to the ICO since you won’t have access to the new token. This means that if you use a random online wallet to participate in an ICO and send money to the ICO address you won’t receive the tokens you bought!

3. Set up your Wallet

Most token sales like RiptideCoin happen on the Ethereum network. Therefore you will need an Ethereum wallet to participate in the token sale. Not every wallet is suitable for all ICOs. The most user-friendly and widely accepted Ethereum wallets are MetaMask and MyEhterWallet. MetaMask is a plugin for the Google Chrome browser. It is not only a wallet but also a lightweight Ethereum devApp browser. MyEtherWallet is a client-side wallet and does not hold your private keys. It also connects with hardware wallets like the Ledger Nano S or Trezor. Our RiptideCoin ICO is suggesting the MetaMask wallet. That is the best-recommended wallet for participation.

MetaMask is an online type of wallet, and we do not recommend storing large values in it. Use it only for the ICO and then you want to move your funds to a more secure place like a hardware wallet or paper wallet. Don’t forget backing up your wallet Key. Store your 12-word seed in a safe place (not in the cloud). After your wallet is properly setup & backed up send Ether from your online exchange account to your MetaMask wallet.

4. Buy ICO Tokens (RiptideCoin)

Before you proceed make sure to read the general terms of the ICO and the token purchase agreement.

Send ETH to the address specified by us above. Or just follow the checkout process we set up for you using one of the three options then open MetaMask or ETH wallet to get your riptideCoin deposited. If you need to speed up your transactions set a higher gas limit, which is controlled by the Ethereum and or MetaMask/wallet interface. After you send the transaction and get our confirmation there are a couple of scenarios:

1. If paid with MetaMask or directly the tokens will show up automatically in your ” Tokens” tab in your Eth or MetaMask wallet after entering the credentials below.

#2 If paid with BTC, AltCoins or Debit/Credit. You will need to wait for the manual confirmation of your payment and use the information provided to redeem your tokens manually.

Token Name:   RiptideCoin
Address:    0xdd007278B667F6bef52fD0a4c23604aA1f96039a   (DO NOT SEND ETH TO THIS ADDRESS, its just for riptidecoin details)
Symbol: RIPT
Decimals: 8
lovejoel

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:41:09 PM

promote your ico’s on my telegram group t.me/realico4x
dinzerillo (OP)

----Fan of This post!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:31:34 PM

Sounds good .... Crowdsale is open www.ab-chain.com .

30% sale.
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:56:51 PM

FB
Twitter
Github

Any other ideas
Bitcointalk, people here use this forum because of the interest in cryptocurrency so i think presenting an ICO here in a good way will be better compared to other platforms.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
promotion1

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:19:21 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 05:38:03 PM by promotion1

help in the promotion of your ICO project
 I'm selling an email database cryptoinvestors(forum users Bitcointalk and
other).  I can do  mailing emails  and advertise your project in  telegram chat rooms(more 2000)
dinzerillo (OP)

----Fan of This post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:01:54 PM

I just invested to AB-CHAIN

Check it out online :

https://ab-chain.com/1ab
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:53:50 PM

FB
Twitter
Github

Any other ideas

what you listed, I agree. But also need a promotion in the form of advertising in CPA networks and contextual advertising
MarcJ

Activity: 166
Merit: 18

SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:49:21 AM

I think it would be great if you promote it using fb, twitter and signature campaign. it is very easy and very big payment you get

dinzerillo (OP)

----Fan of This post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:22:31 PM

Has anyone invested in www.ab-chain.com?

I just put another 5k into it and looks rip for a moooooon landing!
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 724

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:44:51 PM

FB
Twitter
Github

Any other ideas

To many selections on where we can promote the ICO project but I suggest to maximize to promotion on social media sites since there are so many audience staying at there and people would love to see if the project has been funded well by the dev and you will get those investors just like what KickIco did. And yet It is also good to used to furom ads since many people could read and see the header of this furom ads.
Using social media promotion isn't really bad thing but considering that even there are lots of people or traffic on it but it wont really signifies that you will able to get huge percentage when it comes to investors since most of those people aren't have the awareness when it comes to crypto investment.I would rather believe that forum advertising is much more effective than on this one.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:05:45 PM

FB
Twitter
Github

Any other ideas

Using social media promotion isn't really bad thing but considering that even there are lots of people or traffic on it but it wont really signifies that you will able to get huge percentage when it comes to investors since most of those people aren't have the awareness when it comes to crypto investment.I would rather believe that forum advertising is much more effective than on this one.
not all forum are crypro related , most of them are just general informations or general discusions just like on most social medias , so i think they are still the same. but there were forums that is specifically built for cryptos and there were also groups on social media that is dedicated only for cryptos , that should be the one you should consider before you post and do advertising in order to get or target the right audience.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: