Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:18:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: |ANN| CrocodileCash | PoW/DPOS/PoS Hybrid | Snap Them Up Fast | Android Wallet |  (Read 61405 times)
MikeyJo

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:52:55 PM

to add a coin on Cryptopia

to submit your coin for review, open a ticket to support and include the all requested information about the coin, and it will be reviewed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:53:01 PM

The only problem is that all of the exchanges want money to list coins these days. Nevermind the fact that there's tons of people in this thread alone that want to trade this coin and they'd make money off of each trade. I don't understand why exchanges want to make you pay for a listing. Greediness I guess. Also keep in mind that the reward is already down to 30 coins so there's not much time left to accumulate some coins through dpos

What kind of money do they require to secure a spot?  Something a little legit at least....

Cheapest one I know of is Cryptopia. They require .10 btc to have it added to the voting list. Then, you still have to get 250 votes and wait a few days for them to add it. Then there's Yobit who claims they'll add it in 2-3 days for .10 btc, but here lately i've been seeing a few projects pay them that and a month later still not have their coin added. I get that these coins take up server space, but they're collecting fees on every transaction. Not to mention the extra coins they make when someone withdrawals Bitcoins(some of them charge .001 fee to withdrawal). So if I were to be running one I would just remove the coins which aren't making me any money in fees and keep the rest. I guess I need to see if I can find some open source exchange and start working on it. Don't want to start from scratch.. But, that's the only way I know I can trust it.

I think coinsmarkets.com will add it for free if the dev contacts them. I have used their exchange for another coin and it seems to be legit. But they require to be in contact with the dev.

WTF, when did Cryptopia remove the option to pay with DOT to add a coin

but Cryptopia its a good place  Wink.
can't say the same of coinsmarkets.com, i have never hear from it

I can't even find the add coin details at Cryptopia anymore. It may be cheaper than what I quoted. Not sure. I had meant NovaExchange in my last post. I edited it. coinsmarkets.com is new. I'm not sure how trustworthy it is, but I used it a month ago for a different coin and even left some Bitcoin on there to see what would happen and the coins are still there.

Maybe you can get in touch with the Cryptopia support directly and ask for a negotiation. I think the price for a listing on Cryptopia was reasonable if I remember correctly (in comparison to other exchanges).

This is something the developer would have to do. I refuse to even pay anywhere close to the $400 they're asking to get a coin listed these days. If this coin gets listed and there's 40 BTC worth of trades everyday on it, they're making a killing. Even at a small % fee. Something like 0.15% of 40 BTC is a pretty decent profit for them. That's just off of one coin.. Imagine how much they can make daily on 100 coins. I don't understand the need to have a fee to get your coin listed these days.. Maybe if we picked an exchange and sent in a bunch of requests they'll add it for free. I know I would if I was in the position to make a pretty decent amount of money off of it. I own almost 3% of the total coins of this coin and I just don't see me being able to make anywhere near the $400 back to get it listed. Those fees are just outrageous
shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:07:34 PM

The only problem is that all of the exchanges want money to list coins these days. Nevermind the fact that there's tons of people in this thread alone that want to trade this coin and they'd make money off of each trade. I don't understand why exchanges want to make you pay for a listing. Greediness I guess. Also keep in mind that the reward is already down to 30 coins so there's not much time left to accumulate some coins through dpos

What kind of money do they require to secure a spot?  Something a little legit at least....

Cheapest one I know of is Cryptopia. They require .10 btc to have it added to the voting list. Then, you still have to get 250 votes and wait a few days for them to add it. Then there's Yobit who claims they'll add it in 2-3 days for .10 btc, but here lately i've been seeing a few projects pay them that and a month later still not have their coin added. I get that these coins take up server space, but they're collecting fees on every transaction. Not to mention the extra coins they make when someone withdrawals Bitcoins(some of them charge .001 fee to withdrawal). So if I were to be running one I would just remove the coins which aren't making me any money in fees and keep the rest. I guess I need to see if I can find some open source exchange and start working on it. Don't want to start from scratch.. But, that's the only way I know I can trust it.

I think coinsmarkets.com will add it for free if the dev contacts them. I have used their exchange for another coin and it seems to be legit. But they require to be in contact with the dev.

I can't even find the add coin details at Cryptopia anymore. It may be cheaper than what I quoted. Not sure. I had meant NovaExchange in my last post. I edited it. coinsmarkets.com is new. I'm not sure how trustworthy it is, but I used it a month ago for a different coin and even left some Bitcoin on there to see what would happen and the coins are still there.

Maybe you can get in touch with the Cryptopia support directly and ask for a negotiation. I think the price for a listing on Cryptopia was reasonable if I remember correctly (in comparison to other exchanges).

This is something the developer would have to do. I refuse to even pay anywhere close to the $400 they're asking to get a coin listed these days. If this coin gets listed and there's 40 BTC worth of trades everyday on it, they're making a killing. Even at a small % fee. Something like 0.15% of 40 BTC is a pretty decent profit for them. That's just off of one coin.. Imagine how much they can make daily on 100 coins. I don't understand the need to have a fee to get your coin listed these days.. Maybe if we picked an exchange and sent in a bunch of requests they'll add it for free. I know I would if I was in the position to make a pretty decent amount of money off of it. I own almost 3% of the total coins of this coin and I just don't see me being able to make anywhere near the $400 back to get it listed. Those fees are just outrageous

Problem is, you won't probably get around a fee for listing. I think they all charge something. And this is not a project that raised 100 million and is backed by a team of 40 people. It's unlikely they will agree to a free listing, but maybe at a discount.
adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:15:11 PM

Problem is, you won't probably get around a fee for listing. I think they all charge something. And this is not a project that raised 100 million and is backed by a team of 40 people. It's unlikely they will agree to a free listing, but maybe at a discount.

Yes. I know. It used to be that you could get your coin listed for free. See my reasoning above as to why I disagree with this. Do the math on how much money they make even at .15% fee on their coins. Cryptopia for example has done 100 BTC trade volume on BCH in the last 24 hours. Now, this coin probably won't get that high, but they're set to make a few $100 off of it over the next couple days alone.. I can run 10 coin daemon instances on my $4 vps for my pool without any problems. So these places are making an absolute killing. I don't understand why they need to collect fees to list coins..
shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:13:03 PM

Yes. I know. It used to be that you could get your coin listed for free. See my reasoning above as to why I disagree with this. Do the math on how much money they make even at .15% fee on their coins. Cryptopia for example has done 100 BTC trade volume on BCH in the last 24 hours. Now, this coin probably won't get that high, but they're set to make a few $100 off of it over the next couple days alone.. I can run 10 coin daemon instances on my $4 vps for my pool without any problems. So these places are making an absolute killing. I don't understand why they need to collect fees to list coins..

I totally understand your argument. And you are right. Problem is: that is how the market works, right? They know they can charge it because coins are dependent on their listings. Not saying that's a great thing, we just have to deal with it.
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:35:52 PM

I still waiting a response to my question:

In what format should I write params in QR code?   for bitcoin for example it was 'bitcoin:1Agb153xWsbqS9vt8gP4vBFKHkAchLMdSX?amount=1',  how it will be for CROC?

Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:48:09 PM

In what format should I write params in QR code?   for bitcoin for example it was 'bitcoin:1Agb153xWsbqS9vt8gP4vBFKHkAchLMdSX?amount=1',  how it will be for CROC?

I've never used QR codes with Altcoins but wouldn't it be 'CrocodileCash:CAgb153xWsbqS9vt8gP4vBFKHkAchLMdSX?amount=1'
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 11:41:57 PM

In what format should I write params in QR code?   for bitcoin for example it was 'bitcoin:1Agb153xWsbqS9vt8gP4vBFKHkAchLMdSX?amount=1',  how it will be for CROC?

Yes, anything in the query string (anything after the question mark), is a parameter.

?amount=1&thing=5

I'm not sure what the protocol/scheme is supposed to be though. Ideally this is what the OS registers when you install the wallet, so when the URI is clicked, the OS knows what program is associated with it. It is wallet defined.

On a side note:

We still looking good for Wednesday?

SETTA

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:42:07 AM

Hello, I have finally got around to my first posting after signing up to the forums a few days ago.

When doing my daily browsing on twitter the crocodile logo came up in my news feed from one of my followers which attracted me since it looks cool so I clicked the link which brought me here.

I am familiar with bitcoin and crypto in general but have never decided to become part of a forum until now.

Installation of the android wallet for the coin CrocodileCash has never been easier Smiley

The only thing to wait for now is to get some coins from sellers once this coin gets listed on some exchanges.

I unfortunately don't have any mining equipment but would like to get a nice balance going to get some stakes in with just over 17K blocks of Hybrid PoW/DPOS rewards left, even after I would still like to buy some since it will be harder to get compared to as it once was before.

I can see this being used in small shops around the world with the whole QR code you have recently been discussing which is a great way to get the message out there, maybe we can get some slap on stickers or posters made up to distribute around the world to get the word out there that CROC is on the loose Smiley

Keep up the good work developer and community, good things await !
Hamishwilson

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:24:45 PM

When is the anticipated market date?
ultramen

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:56:14 PM

Very nice to see how DPOS work . btw after DPOS end, how much can earn from staking? 
12% from balance each block?
Gizzard (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:01:59 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2076948.msg20915093#msg20915093

Hi dev, any info about exchange?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2076948.msg20882855#msg20882855

When can we expect an exchange?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2076948.msg20829667#msg20829667

on which exchanges involves the exchange of . and when .

When it gets listed it gets listed.... don't ask me for a time frame please Smiley

The above statement answers your question Smiley

Again, please read the thread if you are interested in the coin or even my post history to find out what has been said Smiley

This answers your question.

Very nice to see how DPOS work . btw after DPOS end, how much can earn from staking?  
12% from balance each block?

Yes, all balances will earn 12% yearly interest after the DPOS period has ended, PoW will still be active although only at 1 coin per block for the reward.

barfine

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:49:29 PM

Yes I would like to know the same thing, have started following them on Twitter, looking forward to getting my Jaws into some of this, can see it being bigger than most predict.

Good to see there is an Android app too.   

SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:19:43 AM

This one stakes nicely, every early adopter probably has a decent share in the coin Smiley
servanius

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:43:27 AM

Grin hallo from holland.
I get the android wallet and now i like to see howe its workt, so is there somebody how can drop a coin to my adres CP5HA5FHLYgwB89sxpaj4bfJSVdEewtWiw
Otherwise i have to wait til it on a exchange,but i like to buy a litele frome you guys,i cant mine it thats my problem i know.
ultramen

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:08:59 AM

Sell Croc for fun PM  Grin
RidgyDidge

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:59:41 PM

You guys excited for Croc-lo?? You will be able to actually use your CrocodileCash!

When that day comes I will happily give it a go to try and make some more CROC.

deethe2

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:08:54 PM

I jus started on my android wallet
If ever ye got some spare coin i would love to get airdropped any pc  Grin
CWTirDVY7SiBaTsCTiNU94GG4cSVs2d9A4
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 06:11:49 PM

You guys excited for Croc-lo?? You will be able to actually use your CrocodileCash!

Well that day is soon Smiley Hopefully by this weekend. There is some API integration between Croc-lo and cryptohub.online that has to happen Wednesday, then some testing.

adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:47:48 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 08:58:19 PM by adroitful_one

Well that day is soon Smiley Hopefully by this weekend. There is some API integration between Croc-lo and cryptohub.online that has to happen Wednesday, then some testing.

Let me know when you get it done and i'll throw the site onto an android apk and upload it to the play store. I used to have clean versions of CoinDice and the Blackjack version as well, but I can't seem to find them or I would host a game. I got plenty of croc to cover a bankroll too. Hopefully I find them!

Grin hallo from holland.
I get the android wallet and now i like to see howe its workt, so is there somebody how can drop a coin to my adres CP5HA5FHLYgwB89sxpaj4bfJSVdEewtWiw
Otherwise i have to wait til it on a exchange,but i like to buy a litele frome you guys,i cant mine it thats my problem i know.

Sold 9500 coins to this guy. He paid first and trade went smoothly. Was a slight language barrier, but all in all it went great.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: