Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:56:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: |ANN| CrocodileCash | PoW/DPOS/PoS Hybrid | Snap Them Up Fast | Android Wallet |  (Read 61405 times)
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 10:25:14 PM

Sold 9500 coins to this guy. He paid first and trade went smoothly. Was a slight language barrier, but all in all it went great.

Nice to hear some trading happening! How much satoshi per CROC? Pretty sure it's the first ever!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:27:58 PM

Sold 9500 coins to this guy. He paid first and trade went smoothly. Was a slight language barrier, but all in all it went great.

Nice to hear some trading happening! How much satoshi per CROC? Pretty sure it's the first ever!

Would rather not say as I gave him a really good deal(at least I think so and compared to everyone elses predicted price it was a REALLY good deal) and I don't want to influence the price of the coin. However, I do still have a bunch left if anyone else is needing any. I've posted a few times that I had some and he was the first one that actually wanted to go through with the trade. I don't think this is the first trade either. Pretty sure there was some sold a couple pages ago.
currypto

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 01:08:16 AM

Would rather not say as I gave him a really good deal(at least I think so and compared to everyone elses predicted price it was a REALLY good deal) and I don't want to influence the price of the coin. However, I do still have a bunch left if anyone else is needing any. I've posted a few times that I had some and he was the first one that actually wanted to go through with the trade. I don't think this is the first trade either. Pretty sure there was some sold a couple pages ago.

Ah cool, fair enough.

I think I'll be set with the CROC that Croc-lo pulls in. Maybe I can do some trading as well to spread it to other users when that time comes - but I'm getting ahead of myself. Nonetheless....*thumbs-up*

albus9981

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:17:13 AM

Yes, I would like to know the same thing, starting to focus on them on Twitter, expecting to make my jaw turn a bit, and you can see that it's bigger than most people predict. It's nice to have an Android app
adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:26:32 AM

Yes, I would like to know the same thing, starting to focus on them on Twitter, expecting to make my jaw turn a bit, and you can see that it's bigger than most people predict. It's nice to have an Android app

Yea, I think after the release of the android app and especially after he releases croc-lo, my earlier price predictions are very far off. I think we could easilly see 5 to 10x what I had predicted a few pages ago. It's mainly the Android app that is changing my mind on this. Which is why I don't want to say what I sold them to the guy for. Don't want that to become the standard price when it could be much higher. But I will say I sold it to him pretty much right around the price I predicted a few pages ago. That seems like it's pretty low considering recent developments.
john_W

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:45:13 AM

Yea, I think after the release of the android app and especially after he releases croc-lo, my earlier price predictions are very far off. I think we could easilly see 5 to 10x what I had predicted a few pages ago. It's mainly the Android app that is changing my mind on this. Which is why I don't want to say what I sold them to the guy for. Don't want that to become the standard price when it could be much higher. But I will say I sold it to him pretty much right around the price I predicted a few pages ago. That seems like it's pretty low considering recent developments.

true and at this point we can agree that the dev have put stuff faster then other projects around this forum.
It would be no surprise that he have more things in mind 

Gizzard (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:33:14 AM

You guys excited for Croc-lo?? You will be able to actually use your CrocodileCash!

When that day comes I will happily give it a go to try and make some more CROC.

Well that day is soon Smiley Hopefully by this weekend. There is some API integration between Croc-lo and cryptohub.online that has to happen Wednesday, then some testing.

Ah cool, fair enough.

I think I'll be set with the CROC that Croc-lo pulls in. Maybe I can do some trading as well to spread it to other users when that time comes - but I'm getting ahead of myself. Nonetheless....*thumbs-up*

true and at this point we can agree that the dev have put stuff faster then other projects around this forum.

Those are some kind words you say about myself & CrocodileCash, I aim to the best of my ability to guide it on its journey, also it's nice to see some internal trading of CROC going on Smiley

With regards to the croc-lo game that currypto & co is developing the Bounty reserved for the Interactive Crypto Game will be paid upon completion & it can be used however you wish Smiley

Linking the Game to the Google App Store would be greatly beneficial for CROC since the general population would essentially have it at their fingertips just like the Android Wallet Smiley

Just to refresh some interest, Faucets.... We all know everyone loves those drinks from the "Tap".... (Australian slang for Faucet) Anyone keen to have a crack at connecting one up to start the flow ? Cheesy

I also stumbled upon a tweet from a user enquiring about a CrocodileCash Paper Wallet, interesting.... a bit like the loadable coins I have planned but in generated printable paper form I take it though with a design of choice ?

With just over 4K Blocks left for Hybrid DPOS rewards things will start to get interesting with the switch to 12% yearly stake rate & 1 coin reward for Proof of Work, be wise with your CROC Grin

All this help and commitment from the Community has been really great, I really hope all the current & incoming Crocsters enjoy the CROC life Smiley

"Strength In Basking"

shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:02:48 AM

You guys excited for Croc-lo?? You will be able to actually use your CrocodileCash!

When that day comes I will happily give it a go to try and make some more CROC.

Well that day is soon Smiley Hopefully by this weekend. There is some API integration between Croc-lo and cryptohub.online that has to happen Wednesday, then some testing.

Ah cool, fair enough.

Those are some kind words you say about myself & CrocodileCash, I aim to the best of my ability to guide it on its journey, also it's nice to see some internal trading of CROC going on Smiley

With regards to the croc-lo game that currypto & co is developing the Bounty reserved for the Interactive Crypto Game will be paid upon completion & it can be used however you wish Smiley

Linking the Game to the Google App Store would be greatly beneficial for CROC since the general population would essentially have it at their fingertips just like the Android Wallet Smiley

Just to refresh some interest, Faucets.... We all know everyone loves those drinks from the "Tap".... (Australian slang for Faucet) Anyone keen to have a crack at connecting one up to start the flow ? Cheesy

I also stumbled upon a tweet from a user enquiring about a CrocodileCash Paper Wallet, interesting.... a bit like the loadable coins I have planned but in generated printable paper form I take it though with a design of choice ?

With just over 4K Blocks left for Hybrid DPOS rewards things will start to get interesting with the switch to 12% yearly stake rate & 1 coin reward for Proof of Work, be wise with your CROC Grin

All this help and commitment from the Community has been really great, I really hope all the current & incoming Crocsters enjoy the CROC life Smiley

"Strength In Basking"

Sounds promising man! Just keep it going as you did and we are on the right path.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
john_W

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:08:44 AM

The CrocodileCash Paper Wallet doesn't need to be something supper fancy
it could be something simple with the logo in the center

(note: this format makes it so you can fold the paper in to 3, so it more easy to store/hide)

maybe with some text/guide on it how processes work, what to do ect ect
and recommendition to put some clear sticky  plastic film on the paper to preserve the printed ink

well, i assume others could have a better suggestion the me too around here  Smiley
Enticed87

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:30:41 AM

(note: this format makes it so you can fold the paper in to 3, so it more easy to store/hide)

and recommendition to put some clear sticky  plastic film on the paper to preserve the printed ink

well, i assume others could have a better suggestion the me too around here  Smiley

Or you could use something like this http://cryptolife.net/upwg though security might be a concern unless generating offline Huh

https://walletgenerator.net works similar although you can also download it to your own PC and generate offline for the supported currencies, you can get added to the list by filling this out but it may never happen https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeZ0K_BjNmKqIAo1SNBRMTyH0nY6aFzsWkkglWkTqg1cjmI1g/viewform

Or do it yourself (DIY)
Here is how to add a new currency to WalletGenerator.net. This how-to is sufficiently detailed that you don't need to be a developer to follow it.
https://github.com/MichaelMure/WalletGenerator.net/wiki/How-to-add-a-new-currency
john_W

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:45:14 AM

Or you could use something like this http://cryptolife.net/upwg though security might be a concern unless generating offline Huh

https://walletgenerator.net works similar although you can also download it to your own PC and generate offline for the supported currencies, you can get added to the list by filling this out but it may never happen https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeZ0K_BjNmKqIAo1SNBRMTyH0nY6aFzsWkkglWkTqg1cjmI1g/viewform

Or do it yourself (DIY)
Here is how to add a new currency to WalletGenerator.net. This how-to is sufficiently detailed that you don't need to be a developer to follow it.
https://github.com/MichaelMure/WalletGenerator.net/wiki/How-to-add-a-new-currency

yea, generating the thing offline is recommend for security reasons  ( to avoid spyware/virus that can transmit the info out )
ultramen

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:45:28 AM

anyone interest buy some crocs? PM me for offer
currypto

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 09:32:04 PM

Looks like the integration is not happening today. startsts has not contacted me or has indicated here that the API is ready. Regardless, I am taking the time to make Croc-lo multiplayer now.

AlcatelBravo

Activity: 143

Alfa, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot....

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:52:52 PM

It looks like the high reward PoW & DPOS period has ended, reward is now down to 1 coin per block for mining and 12% interest per year for staking, fun times ahead Grin

When in doubt, dig it out.
adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:02:31 AM

It looks like the high reward PoW & DPOS period has ended, reward is now down to 1 coin per block for mining and 12% interest per year for staking, fun times ahead Grin

Yes. It is down to 1 coin reward. Also, I have talked to coinsmarkets.com(Seem to be the only exchange that will list the coin for free) and they said they'll add the coin to the exchange for free as soon as the dev contacts them. Unfortunately, he's been afk all day today. So hopefully we'll be on an exchange tomorrow. It's not the best exchange, but it's a start nonetheless.
ultramen

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:43:29 AM

Yes. It is down to 1 coin reward. Also, I have talked to coinsmarkets.com(Seem to be the only exchange that will list the coin for free) and they said they'll add the coin to the exchange for free as soon as the dev contacts them. Unfortunately, he's been afk all day today. So hopefully we'll be on an exchange tomorrow. It's not the best exchange, but it's a start nonetheless.
Lets create at nova then we can vote
Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 01:45:45 AM

coinsmarkets.com
Even no exchange is better than this one.

adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:57:05 AM

Lets create at nova then we can vote

You have the 0.2 btc($800) for this? This is the problem. It literally costs almost $1,000 to get it listed on an exchange at current bitcoin prices. That is literally the only place I can find that will list it for free

coinsmarkets.com
Even no exchange is better than this one.

Why is that?
Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 02:09:34 AM

Why is that?
Have you seen it?) Doesn't look very trustworthy to me. They also trade 1/10 satoshi, so prices are confusing.

adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:39:34 AM

Why is that?
Have you seen it?) Doesn't look very trustworthy to me. They also trade 1/10 satoshi, so prices are confusing.

I have. I have also used it. That's about the only option unless someone has an extra $1,000 laying around to get listed on another exchange. I own a good percentage of these coins and I just don't see being able to get anywhere close to covering an exchange listing with them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: