Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:53:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: |ANN| CrocodileCash | PoW/DPOS/PoS Hybrid | Snap Them Up Fast | Android Wallet |  (Read 61402 times)
SweetStevia

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:17:58 PM

The time has come, CryptoHub Exchange has done a runner with users funds, CROC can't be used for listing shitcoins anymore, it has no use like every other shitcoin now, be prepared for the incoming dump on YoBit Exchange !

These are your CROC whales from the Community takeover.

startsts (CryptoHub Exchange Owner)
currypto
Hyperjacked
heratys111

Heh, not dumping.  What's your agenda exactly?

No agenda, CROC has no use anymore, you are an original holder, makes sense to dump now right ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rampard

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:54:47 AM

CrocodileCash       

http://ramcoinminingpool.com

-o stratum+tcp://ramcoinminingpool.com:3333 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> [-p <c=CROC>]

we take 0% fee
heratys111

Activity: 164
Merit: 71

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:40:30 AM

No agenda, CROC has no use anymore, you are an original holder, makes sense to dump now right ?
If you look back at the start of this thread, CROC had use cases and interest before it was being used to list coins at Cryptohub.  I understand (looking at your brief message history) that you're part of the crowd with pitchforks after startsts.  Perhaps CROC has rejoined the alts that seem to be vaporware and futureless; nevertheless, it's still being mined and staked and remains trading at Yobit.   I am looking at working on stuff pertaining to this chain and I could care less if you dismiss it or try to paint it with a big, fat broad brush as solely a vehicle for Cryptohub or startsts.

I'm not an "original holder" ... having began mining Solaris at Cryptohub in approximately August or September and subsequently becoming interested in CROC after it was airdropped (roughly sometime in September -- my records are behind but I'm trying to catch up).  I actually missed the DPOS-phase but I guess I am an early holder (and have benefited from "basking") nevertheless -- as can be seen from my own comments throughout CROC's two threads.

This is somewhat off-topic but I found one aspect of the pillorying of Support/startsts in the thread linked here ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2371412.140 ) -- which you also doggypiled onto -- to be sort of a straw man or ad hominem, and/or hardly relevant.  Specifically, if he drinks JD or not it's totally his right to be a teetotaler, a casual-drinker, or a complete lush -- the choice, quantity, and consequences are largely his alone and not necc. anyone else's business.  The exchange was a one man show, and as some have pointed out, it did seem to take a lot of work to get it to where it was.  Consider how frequently even large companies with dedicated security teams also get hacked or miss a stitch somewhere..  Some of what I see is perhaps communication problems between the parties involved in the arguments as well as people's pride, emotions, and personas leading to the situations we've become caught up in with the exchange and the fallout.

▐▐▐▐ CrocodileCash ▐▐▐▐
Fast and cheap ^_^ ▐  Aggressive, non-hyperinflationary 12% PoS ("Strength in Basking") ▐  4.4 million current supply ▐  SHA-256 PoW -- Making old ASICs great again
POD5

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

Keep smiling if you're loosing!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:12:11 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 06:13:54 PM by POD5

Would we be speaking about a miracle, if CROC (CrocodileCash) reappears again in less than one year, with a new homepage and some new skills, other than a hardfork, where
all the older coins are swaped using some mad SWAP rate (50,000:1  Huh), like some other devs have done, leaving the older investors at the rain?  Grin

I mean, I love this coin. And not only because it has a low supply of less than 4,000,000 CROCS until now.
Some months ago I was considering the possibility to pay the XGame Coin listing at Cryptohub for around 30,000 CROC, and then for 18,000 and then for 28000 CROC.
Me and ASTERA also had made the payment of the old EGAME coin listing (10,000 CROCs at the time), but "other communities" just threw EGAME out of CRYPTO after an almost secret voting that took place at TWITER. "We" were making much more money with EGAME by the time (although not even enough to cover the CROCS that we had paid for the listing), but I guess everything good has also an end ...  Tongue

I am glad I have not done that. I would had lost the CROCs that by this time were being sold for prices like 300 - 500 SATOSHIS each. And now holders dumped the coin to less as 40 - 50 SATOSHIS. This mean only 10% of its former price. Incredible, isn't it?  Cool

So guys, I hope the DEVs are prepairing something solid for the future of this old new coin.

MY CROC address: CJDfyzKTNjgYwUKT9kQMq1EMKwKLJxFFi4
antietrader

Activity: 166

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:07:27 PM

Crocodile Cash will never recover, as the main use case: payment for crypto hub exchange, is fuc..d.

Crypto hub claims to have been subject to a hack, which is a lie, claims to have refunded peoples coins, which is again, how surprising, a lie.

The biggest fool is the one paying 0.5 bitcoin for that shit exchange!
POD5

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:05:37 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 10:17:36 PM by POD5

Well, I guess the one who is paying 0.5 BTC in order to adcquire that exchange is not a completely fool.
He's actually buying an existing exchange, although it is an already hacked one.
I think you're only meaning that he might have to refund the stolen coins, if the former owners haven't already done it.
The point is, nowadays everything is getting hacked, sometimes even from insiders, as you suggested.  Grin
Whoever wants to manage and run an exchange needs to have good knowledge in matters like security, etc.

I have some CROCS and will keep them. Perhaps one day!   Wink
heratys111

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:40:54 PM

Would we be speaking about a miracle, if CROC (CrocodileCash) reappears again in less than one year, with a new homepage and some new skills, other than a hardfork, where
all the older coins are swaped using some mad SWAP rate (50,000:1  Huh), like some other devs have done, leaving the older investors at the rain?  Grin
We'll see... start the counter.

For my part, I'm getting heavily into assembly programming because I find it interesting (and it has points of overlap/interplay with Linux/Unix and C/C++).  I had a few courses in college and university using C++ (and it was the first programming language I learned ... but only moderately in-depth at that point -- also learned/used some Java, VHDL, assembly for Motorola processors, and SQL and related stuff on data structures, databases, graphics, search algorithms, number theory, etc  ).  I recognize that higher-level languages like Python, Ruby, and TCL are useful because they make building stuff less of a chore (e.g., websites using frameworks or Ruby on Rails) but I kind of dig the first-principles and rigorous kind of stuff.  Just to indicate context, most bitcoin-derived cryptos are written in C++.

So guys, I hope the DEVs are prepairing something solid for the future of this old new coin.

The only one who ever called his-or-herself a developer for CROC was Gizzard and he's MIA.  Others are interested parties only.  I am very interested in CROC but maybe you should consider it to be hibernating.  Croc's have a fossil-record of being around for last 55 million years; hopefully, you won't need to be so patient.  Roll Eyes

▐▐▐▐ CrocodileCash ▐▐▐▐
Fast and cheap ^_^ ▐  Aggressive, non-hyperinflationary 12% PoS ("Strength in Basking") ▐  4.4 million current supply ▐  SHA-256 PoW -- Making old ASICs great again
MikeP243
Copper Member

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:32:34 AM

We'll see... start the counter.

For my part, I'm getting heavily into assembly programming because I find it interesting (and it has points of overlap/interplay with Linux/Unix and C/C++).  I had a few courses in college and university using C++ (and it was the first programming language I learned ... but only moderately in-depth at that point -- also learned/used some Java, VHDL, assembly for Motorola processors, and SQL and related stuff on data structures, databases, graphics, search algorithms, number theory, etc  ).  I recognize that higher-level languages like Python, Ruby, and TCL are useful because they make building stuff less of a chore (e.g., websites using frameworks or Ruby on Rails) but I kind of dig the first-principles and rigorous kind of stuff.  Just to indicate context, most bitcoin-derived cryptos are written in C++.

The only one who ever called his-or-herself a developer for CROC was Gizzard and he's MIA.  Others are interested parties only.  I am very interested in CROC but maybe you should consider it to be hibernating.  Croc's have a fossil-record of being around for last 55 million years; hopefully, you won't need to be so patient.  Roll Eyes

Hmmm... maybe we can come together as a bask (Group of Crocodiles) and get something going, I know Altcoins all too well Cool

Hard Fork Reward Change or Hard Fork Codebase + Algorithm change + Swap:Ratio ? e.g PoW + PoS + Masternodes with one of the popular Exotic Algorithms that ASIC's are designed for ? Maybe Scrypt or X11 as a diversion away from SHA-256 ?

The swap ratio would be decided by polling from the community with the amount of CROC need to be traded in for said new coin, e.g CCASH ? 10:1 ? 5:1 ?

This will keep the Initial starting coins in existence to a minimum and we can add a lower reward schedule per Mechanism, e.g PoW Reward + PoS/Masternodes Reward + Ratio of Reward

Sound like an idea ?

We probably would also have to inform YoBit of the Coin Swap Hard-Fork to the new codebase if we wan't to keep a spot there as that is the only current Exchange to Trade CROC

I would be more than happy to help out this long living community coin as long as we all put our realistic ideas together and turn it into something compelling Smiley
POD5

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:10:10 PM

I wonder what kind of weed some people are smoking.
It is true that I did mention that some other coins and devs have made an disfavourable SWAP, but this
will not be the case of CROC. Are you crazy? Croc has at the moment a total supply of less than 4 MILLION CROCS.
What are you wanting to SWAP?  Cool
And what new coin? CROC is not dead, CROC is just SLEEPING at the moment.
I will not participate in SWAPS and new coins. I will remain with former and only CROC, which is: CrocodileCash!
novichok here

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:22:31 PM

In the near future, Cryptohub will have a new owner and trade in CROC will continue. The expected increase in cost is 10-20 times. A little patience.
MikeP243
Copper Member

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:48:11 PM

It is true that I did mention that some other coins and devs have made an disfavourable SWAP, but this
will not be the case of CROC. Are you crazy? Croc has at the moment a total supply of less than 4 MILLION CROCS.
I will not participate in SWAPS and new coins. I will remain with former and only CROC, which is: CrocodileCash!

Hmmm well how about what was suggested earlier ? A side chain you can "Choose" to swap to ?

It keeps CROC in its current state and also gives the opportunity of new life in another body Cool
RidgyDidge

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:33:49 AM

Hmmm well how about what was suggested earlier ? A side chain you can "Choose" to swap to ?

It keeps CROC in its current state and also gives the opportunity of new life in another body Cool

Interesting idea although while CROC is still alive and kicking there doesn't really seem a point.

heratys111

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:53:21 AM

In the near future, Cryptohub will have a new owner and trade in CROC will continue. The expected increase in cost is 10-20 times. A little patience.

Your prediction might not necessarily be the case and I'd recommend some skepticism/suspended-judgement for all.  From a laissez-faire/free market point-of-view, price is nothing objective or more abstract than what people are willing to pay to improve their situation based on their perspective/scale-of-values at a given moment... trading one thing they possess -- such as fiat, Bitcoin, or whatever for another thing (in this instance, a larger share of the CROC-universe).

If Cryptohub is handed-off, there are at least two groups of people involved: 1) those who believe the site was not really hacked but it was only something that was pretended (an exit-scam or some sort of fraud).   On the other hand, there are: 2) those who believe (*** as I do *** ) that the site had an exploited security vulnerability and there may remain a problem with the SSH interfacing with a derivative (Mint??) of Ubuntu 16.  Moreover, there might not be a patch in place when or if the site goes live again.   The latest Ubuntu is 18.04 and 18.10 and maybe the problem is potentially no more... but the price pre-hack and the projected view of a price on an exchange post-hack cannot or should not be the same.  I'm not trying to insinuate in any way that startsts is a "no-good shit" or somesuch.  In the long run I think we should look to have a trading option which also includes a decentralized exchange such as bisq (https://bisq.network/philosophy/) or Cryptobridge (https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/) -- where the exchange is not a honeypot or target for thieves or subject to heavyhanded statist, rent-seeking KYC/AML...  Decentralized exchanges facilitate people controlling their own wallets instead of unnecessarily delegating responsibility.

I recognize that Gizzard and some others early in this original CROC thread were active in Mozzi (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1974294.0 ) and that chain seemed to die or fall to relative life-support because it found no exchange (hence the relief when CROC got listed on two exchanges).  However, in the long run, I think we really want the optionality of having two or three exchanges -- and at least one being a peer-to-peer / decentralized one.

▐▐▐▐ CrocodileCash ▐▐▐▐
POD5

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:21:01 PM

I think no one is that crazy to explore again the same exchange system. There are some good programmers out there, and I guess the new Cryptohub owner will be smart enough to find security solutions for the new exchange opening. But you are right. Everyday we hear about exchanges that were supposedly hacked and that makes all the coin owners to fear the sake of their coins.

As I and some other people said here before, CROC has a a good potential at it is just sleeping, with its total supply of less than 4,000,000 coins. Depending on where the coin is traded, even a dead coin has a potential to ressurrect,
alltough it is dead. Look for example the case of CYDER coin, which is still being traded at CoinExchange.

At the moment there is no website, this means the devs just disappeared or have no intention to pay further for a domain and host provider.
coolindark
Legendary

Activity: 956
Merit: 1037

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 06:12:05 AM

Cool Keep Calm and Always Use CoinMiners! CrocodileCash is active in our pool!  Cool
You can use market wallet address for mining!

CoinMiners.Net Pool

10% Fee
Register-free Mining & Auto Payments
Server located at USA
CoinMiners is online for 3 years!

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ
freepool4all
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 06:05:08 AM

New update & Runing CrocodileCash on POOL                     

Freepool4all http://www.freepool4all.com

This mining pool has only 0% commission in all algorithms.

No registration is required, we do payouts in the currency you mine. Use your wallet address as the username.

Payouts are made automatically every 2 hours for all balances above 0.1, or 0.01 on Sunday

Pool CrocodileCash

http://www.freepool4all.com

-o stratum+tcp://freepool4all.com:3333 -u <CrocodileCash_WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=CROC

-o stratum+tcp://freepool4all.com:3333 -u <Bitcoin_WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=BTC
freepool4all
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 06:19:58 AM

addnode=109.194.51.160:39437
addnode=136.243.104.167:39437
addnode=149.56.183.177:39437
addnode=172.245.181.164:39437
addnode=174.114.235.37:39437
addnode=5.166.246.71:39437
addnode=73.107.19.39:39437
addnode=92.85.145.47:39437
cryptopoolcash

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 08:15:34 AM

hi
make have error
Code:
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Write<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&)':
/home/****/compil/CrocodileCash/src/txdb-leveldb.h:119: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o:/home/****/compil/CrocodileCash/src/txdb-leveldb.h:84: more undefined references to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const' follow
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
makefile.unix:189: recipe for target 'CrocodileCashd' failed
make: *** [CrocodileCashd] Error 1

how fix it ?
freepool4all
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 06:43:28 PM

hi
make have error
Code:
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Write<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&)':
/home/****/compil/CrocodileCash/src/txdb-leveldb.h:119: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o:/home/****/compil/CrocodileCash/src/txdb-leveldb.h:84: more undefined references to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const' follow
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
makefile.unix:189: recipe for target 'CrocodileCashd' failed
make: *** [CrocodileCashd] Error 1

how fix it ?
sudo git clone https://github.com/RangaBoom/CrocodileCash.git
cd CrocodileCash
sudo chmod 755 share/genbuild.sh
cd src/leveldb
sudo chmod 755 build_detect_platform
sudo make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
cd ..
cd obj
sudo chmod 755 build.h
cd ..
sudo make -f makefile.unix
cd CrocodileCash/src
sudo ./CrocodileCashd
sudo ./CrocodileCashd stop 
freepool4all
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 09:02:00 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 07:20:36 AM by freepool4all

yobit.net Wallet status: Maintenance
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: