Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2017, 12:24:41 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to succeed in bitcoin  (Read 6804 times)
Bakote16916

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:12:21 AM

I'm still very beginner in bitcoin, and I see some people succeed in bitcoin, how to be successful in bitcoin Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moetimas

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:15:45 AM

I'm still very beginner in bitcoin, and I see some people succeed in bitcoin, how to be successful in bitcoin Huh
What kind of information do you get from the people you say succeed in bitcoin? Does he invest? Or maybe trading? And maybe just looking for bounty in this forum ?? Because I think there are many ways to get it, and one of them I mentioned above

Trackr- Cryptocurrency app for management, analysis and alerting market trends - ICO launching in August 2017
supercanada1

Activity: 281

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:22:28 AM

it depend on your smartness you can earn money in signature campaign but not more .if you want more money you should go to trade you invest your money if you have experience of trade you can gain high profit.  This all about experience if you want success you shoul use bitcoin 6 hour a day.

▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀            ▀▀███▄
  ▄███▀                  ▀███▄
 ▄██▀                      ▀███
▐██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄   ▐██▌
███  █▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀██  ███
███  █▄▄▄▄███     ████       ▐██
███  █▌ ▀██ █▌   ▄████   ▄█  ███
▐██▄ █▌  ▀██ ▀███▀▀ ▀▀███▀   ██▌
 ███▄                       ███
  ▀███                    ▄██▀
    ▀███▄              ▄███▀
      ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
         ▀▀█████████▀▀▀

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tyrantt

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:25:21 AM

early investments, smart investments, holding, successful trading, starting a business with bitcoin,etc... there's a lot of ways and that success doesn't come over night... well in some cases maybe. lol

████    ████
                   ████▄▄▄▄████
               ▄██████████████████▄
            ▄██████             ▀████▄
          ▄████▀
   ,a▄@╬╬╝╜╨NHm,   ▀█▀
        ▄████▀
  ╓╜ '               ,
      ▄████▀ ,@╜                  ╫▓▓╖
      ████                         ║▓▓▓
     ████  á╖░╜`]▒              ,,╓▓▓▓▓▓
    ████   ╟▓▓                   ▓▓╣▓▓▓▓▌
    ████        ╙▒µµ,    ,     ,╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ████      ▒,╓@▓▓▓@ ╓▓▓▓╖  ╫▓▓╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ████        ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╣╢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ████  ▒   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓@╢▓æ▓▓▓▓╜▓▓▓[
     ████▄ ╙╥  ]▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀╜╢▓▓▓╜
      ████▄  ╨╖ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ     ▓▓`
       ▀████▄  ╨▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓@@▓╜
         ▀████▄   ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀█████▄▄              ▄███▀
              ▀████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████▀
                  ▀████▀▀▀▀████▀
                   ████    ████

BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:25:27 AM

I'm also waiting for answers like you, I just started with bitcoin and I do not know how to be successful with it, I see some people invest in bitcoin but I have no money to invest.

Fappanu

Activity: 175

Bitdice ICO: August 15,2017

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:31:14 AM

To success in bitcoins is based on what you know. So if you want to succeed focus on learning how the bitcoin is built into what it is and how it is for those who have established why this is why they get rich. By doing that you will know how easy it is to earn bitcoins. You have to learn more so if you just keep on getting started

Ultegra134

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:32:54 AM

Depends on what you consider success, success in becoming a "skilled" in a way trader? Someone who bought at a price dump, held them for a year and then sold them for a higher price? Depends on you, what must be said though is that patience is the key. Also, avoid panicking (The hard part) when you see the price plummeting.

Nivir

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:38:12 AM

Yes, would like to ask what you meant when you say successful in bitcoin? If this means in trading, then if you invested early then most probably by now you are a owning a lot of bitcoins but since you just started, my advice to give you is educate first about bitcoin and after that if you want to venture in trading then of course you have to learn the basics of trading first and the rest will follow once you know the basics.

Nasty23

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:56:29 AM

Yes, would like to ask what you meant when you say successful in bitcoin? If this means in trading, then if you invested early then most probably by now you are a owning a lot of bitcoins but since you just started, my advice to give you is educate first about bitcoin and after that if you want to venture in trading then of course you have to learn the basics of trading first and the rest will follow once you know the basics.
I agree there are many opportunity that helps us to be successful in bitcoin but for me the main point to be successful is to study first all the step that you make in bitcoin so that you will be become satisfied on what is the result of your hardwork in bitcoin world because there are also have many struggles or problems that you may be encounter while you are aiming to earned a profit in bitcoin

kuryadi

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:17:42 AM

If you already have bitcoin maybe you can try trading .. there you can get a lot of bitcoin. With a simple analysis .. just buy when the price is cheap and sell at a time of high price. You can also buy some altcoin for your trading. Agat get a lot of profit. Actually in bitcoin you just store your bitcoin. Can benefit more. Without working just waiting and storing bitcoin

Soma ║║ ● ● ● ● ● ● ●   Decentralized Social Marketplace   ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ║║ Soma
Interactive Itemcard (IIC)Secured paymentsSocial contributionsP2P-marketing
● ● ● ● ● Pre Sale Ends Aug 11th ║║ ANN Thread ║║ Slack ║║ Twitter ║║ Facebook ● ● ● ● ●
trinaldao

Activity: 728

Need jobs - i can manage bounty campaign ;)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:21:14 AM

if you want success first never scam ppl, study what is bitcoin and how i can get bitcoin free. if you have fund you can try trading but you must study how to be success trader and last never join ponzy scheme program with crypto payment

▄▄▄▄              ▄▄                                                              ▄▄▄▄
████             ████                                                             ████
████              ▀▀      ████                         ████                       ████
████  ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ████
█████████████    ████   ███████████   ▄████▀████▄    ███████████  ▐██████████▄    ████
████     ▀████   ████     ████      ▄████▀   █████▄    ████        ▀▀    ▀████    ████
████      ████   ████     ████      ███▀    ▀██████    ████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ████
████      ████   ████     ████      ████▄██▄  ▀████    ████       ████████████    ████
████     ▄████   ████     ████▄     ▀████████▄  ██▀    ████▄     ▐███▌    ▐███    ████       ▄▄
████████████▀    ████     ▀███████▌   ▀█████████▀      ▀███████▌  ████████████    ▀█████▌   ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀   

wawan99

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:12:43 AM

early investments, smart investments, holding, successful trading
study what is bitcoin and how i can get bitcoin

Rajamuda

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:13:27 AM

Many ways to be succeed in bitcoin. Basically depending on our diligence or our discipline on some things, manage time well, make targets or strategies in many ways. With bitcoin of course we can pass by mining, trading, investing, claiming and developing faucet, join the signature campaign, and many other ways. Choose the way you are most familiar or you can to collaborate various ways it. Well, at least it will definitely help to succeed in bitcoin, i also tried it with things like that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMCOIN  ●  The Future of Equity on The Blockchain   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | July 1st, 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:20:09 AM

It all depends on what it is you want to be doing within the Bitcoin (and crypto) economy and what your goals are. There's nothing that can really be said for anyone that is true 100% of the time, so we need to know a lot more of what your goals are. If you could get back to us with more information that would be great.

Some ideas:
If you want fiat value, trade altcoins and make money.
If you want Bitcoin value, work for it, buy it, hold it, trade it and try to make value off of the market moves.
If you want income, try starting your own business that uses Bitcoin.

That's just part of it.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Mahirap

Activity: 56

You're my life 01000001 :)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:25:25 AM

It may depend on how much or how big you know about Bitcoin. still, you can earn alot with bitcoin by trading with some altcoins just don't go into gambling that can be a addiction . just try doing small stuffs with bitcoin and just read and read some things here in the  forum maybe you'll be rich someday Wink

Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 1022

★ ChipMixer | Bitcoin mixing service ★

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:26:41 AM

Information, information and again information. Do your research and learn as much as possible about Bitcoin as possible. You can go into trading with a little bit of knowledge and make tons of money or you could go into development and make a little less. ^joke^

Some people only concentrate on signature campaigns and faucets and that is fine, but you have to expand your knowledge beyond that to really succeed. ^smile^

n0ne

Activity: 574

S O C I A L

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 05:30:30 AM

When one starts using bitcoin or becomes a part of the community automatically growth or success becomes an promised fact for the respective person. Secondly this happens based on the time in which we expect to be successful as well the affordability one has got, because if one can invest big capital the profiting will be big respectively.

pikebu

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:34:44 AM

What's do you mean with succesfull in bitcoins? Is it getting good income with bitcoins, if the succesfull in bitcoins on your mind is getting good income in bitcoins, investing in bitcoins is best answer for you, you can invest in the ICOs, trading bitcoins and altcoins, mining, making business with bitcoins, sell your skill with bitcoins and many other ways. Due to bitcoins had been succesfull right now. Cheesy

SOCIAL   ▲▼▲   Decentralized Social Network & Marketplace
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  whitepaper  ▬  facebook  ▬  twitter  ▬  telegram  ▬  slack  ▬  ann Thread  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
App Store | Google Play     ●     ICO  ▶  Aug 17th, 2017
kafiddrhman

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:39:53 AM

Of course, with more knowledge about bitcoin will open up the chances of success with bitcoin will be better.so also with bitcoin progress which at any time continue to increase population. And I think there are still many opportunities to be successful with bitcoin, if we really optimize each Business opportunities created from bitcoin.

Kanapka

Activity: 619

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:43:39 AM

Just buy and hold and get in as soon as you can. You'll never fail if you follow these three simple steps. No one did, so far.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║