Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:38:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT WILL DASH DIFFICULTY BE NOVEMBER 2017  (Read 20278 times)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:09:23 PM

Difficulty will be increase may be 100x than now as quickly as D3 will begin mining
and with Difficulty increase price will increase also
Good Luck

There is no guarantee of price rise when the difficulty level increase. It will depend upon the market situation at that time how the cytpo market is. If the btc price continues to rise then the dash price ideally should rise and vice versa considering the btc and altcoin moves generally in same direction though there may be exception of coins to this.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrBTCman

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:37:45 PM

Can anyone help me understand is there a sense to mine Dash on GPU or not? Of course Asics are much better, but unfortunately I don’t have the opportunity to buy them. I believe that Dash is a promising coin, that’s why would be glad to mine it. Although seeing how the difficulty rises, it makes me think that GPU mining on Dash is no longer profitable at all.
slugmandrew

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Everything's a bubble, idiot

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:08:59 PM

Can anyone help me understand is there a sense to mine Dash on GPU or not? Of course Asics are much better, but unfortunately I don’t have the opportunity to buy them. I believe that Dash is a promising coin, that’s why would be glad to mine it. Although seeing how the difficulty rises, it makes me think that GPU mining on Dash is no longer profitable at all.

X11 algorithm has a very high difficulty now, so no, there's zero point mining with GPUs.

People are discussing the new D3 miner from bitmain, which generates 15GH/s. Not sure what a GPU can do but it ain't that!

Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:22:37 PM

When the new miners hit it's going to jump so high people will realise it is not worth mining anymore.
Chan8

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:56:17 PM

At current moment, the d3s are still looking good for november ship. But also very interested to see whats going to happen this month with dash hash network.
I have a few coming from bitmain for end of november batch..  so my fingers are crossed, and hope everything will work it self out. Im gonna stay positive and hope the difficulty wont spike too much.
bitnoob1234

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:40:00 PM

At current moment, the d3s are still looking good for november ship. But also very interested to see whats going to happen this month with dash hash network.
I have a few coming from bitmain for end of november batch..  so my fingers are crossed, and hope everything will work it self out. Im gonna stay positive and hope the difficulty wont spike too much.

+1 here same batch but i think we are f*cked buddy. In last month total net hrate goes from 35.2 to 208th Huh;and there are still many paid units not connected yet...

Learned lessons:
-Bitmain policies sucks. So b*tches...Hopefully new competitors in the game like GMO will wreck them soon or later...
-Never trust profit calculators and ROIs
-This is just gambling

I think the only thing can save us is the possibility that new x11 coins appear...
Chan8

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:12:39 AM

+1 here same batch but i think we are f*cked buddy. In last month total net hrate goes from 35.2 to 208th Huh;and there are still many paid units not connected yet...

Learned lessons:
-Bitmain policies sucks. So b*tches...Hopefully new competitors in the game like GMO will wreck them soon or later...
-Never trust profit calculators and ROIs
-This is just gambling

I think the only thing can save us is the possibility that new x11 coins appear...

Haha i still dont believe it will be too bad.. i mean we picked these up for a very good price for november batch.
Sure, there wont be fast roi with these units. But for the price vs gh/s. Its a great buy.
Either way, my fingers are still crossed. And praying everything works out..worst case scenario, keep mining till a new x11 coin comes around. Helium soon, and maybe something beginning of 2018.
Or a unicorn comes around and bless us with a new firmware to mine other algorithms on the d3.  Hahaha! That would be awesome.. in reality, most likely not thou.
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:32:59 AM

at some point in time the mining results will balance itself. the first days were crazy profit but now its getting less and less.
in november it will be barely profitable if you pay too much for power you will pay on top.

but if you stick with it and the price surges up like earlier this year, you will be golden.. high risk, high reward, it will be a nice ride Smiley

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
Chan8

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:49:43 AM

at some point in time the mining results will balance itself. the first days were crazy profit but now its getting less and less.
in november it will be barely profitable if you pay too much for power you will pay on top.

but if you stick with it and the price surges up like earlier this year, you will be golden.. high risk, high reward, it will be a nice ride Smiley

I totally agree! Mining always has worked itself out. And as long as you stick to it, keep running your machines. It will most likely pay off in the long run.
If you have patience and hold on to your rewards, instead of liquidating it right away. You definitely will have a higher chance to make a nice profit.

Also depending how you paid for the hardware of course. If you used coins to buy hardware than you mightve been better off just holding those coins. But if you used fiat to purchase your order, you have a better chance of making a profit. So all depends how you play the game and calculate your investment wisely.
davemanet

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:27:45 AM

I totally agree! Mining always has worked itself out. And as long as you stick to it, keep running your machines. It will most likely pay off in the long run.
If you have patience and hold on to your rewards, instead of liquidating it right away. You definitely will have a higher chance to make a nice profit.

Also depending how you paid for the hardware of course. If you used coins to buy hardware than you mightve been better off just holding those coins. But if you used fiat to purchase your order, you have a better chance of making a profit. So all depends how you play the game and calculate your investment wisely.

Nice how many antminers have you've had experience with?  What are the odds that our miners will be unprofitable on arrival?  I think that's most peoples fears, especially noobies to asics like myself.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:33:02 AM

Yes .For mining you no need to work at all.The is going to work for you and you are going to get a profit for the money you inversed for the machine.In this base is very important.If you find most advance machine for mining you will get good profit from it.Only thing is you are going to inverse a huge capital for huge profit.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
bitnoob1234

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:10:06 AM

Haha i still dont believe it will be too bad.. i mean we picked these up for a very good price for november batch.
Sure, there wont be fast roi with these units. But for the price vs gh/s. Its a great buy.
Either way, my fingers are still crossed. And praying everything works out..worst case scenario, keep mining till a new x11 coin comes around. Helium soon, and maybe something beginning of 2018.
Or a unicorn comes around and bless us with a new firmware to mine other algorithms on the d3.  Hahaha! That would be awesome.. in reality, most likely not thou.

The price for this batch was the factor made me not think and press ''buy'' hahah
My fingers are crossed too #PrayForUnicorns  Grin
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:13:06 AM

The difficulty will be higher once all these miners come on board, with the drop in price too i would be very careful about buying any dash miners
MikeHenderson

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:17:20 PM

Anyone know why difficulty has more than doubled in the last 24 hours or so?

https://imgur.com/QI5qhKR
stevebills

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:19:56 PM

over 20 million easy
Chan8

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:33:51 PM

Nice how many antminers have you've had experience with?  What are the odds that our miners will be unprofitable on arrival?  I think that's most peoples fears, especially noobies to asics like myself.

I have a few different asic miners, from various manufacturers.
I have yet to recieve any hardware that can not produce more coins vs electricity cost if thats what your asking?
I guess it will be unprofitable if your electricity cost is more than what your machines can earn?
Been very fortunate to recieve orders of hardware that has ROI already long ago, and im collecting free coins daily from them now. Also have machines running that has not yet hit roi, but gpus do have resell value  Wink
From my short experience so far, coins are accumulating daily and heading towards roi in due time, some batches taking longer than others.
One thing to remember is to NOT buy from resellers with a super high mark up price. For sure that will never be worth it. I also use fiat to purchase my orders, and hold on my rewards for long term. So that also helps.
PsKminer

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:28:23 PM

I have a few different asic miners, from various manufacturers.
I have yet to recieve any hardware that can not produce more coins vs electricity cost if thats what your asking?
I guess it will be unprofitable if your electricity cost is more than what your machines can earn?
Been very fortunate to recieve orders of hardware that has ROI already long ago, and im collecting free coins daily from them now. Also have machines running that has not yet hit roi, but gpus do have resell value  Wink
From my short experience so far, coins are accumulating daily and heading towards roi in due time, some batches taking longer than others.
One thing to remember is to NOT buy from resellers with a super high mark up price. For sure that will never be worth it. I also use fiat to purchase my orders, and hold on my rewards for long term. So that also helps.

100% TRUE.

Put your feet on the ground, 3-4 months for ROI is absolutely amazing, we cannot become rich buying a miner, the best way is to reinvest again and again and again..... if I get 300$ bucks/month/miner i'll be the happier man around the world.

I've bought 4 1080TI for mining ZCASH in July and the ROI is calculated in 6-7 months.... , the actual numbers for a dash miner are very good if you bought to bitmain or baikal directly, not resellers.

Anyone know why difficulty has more than doubled in the last 24 hours or so?

https://imgur.com/QI5qhKR

A lot of miners received this week. A friend just received 1 yesterday.

BTCXavier

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:25:21 PM

"I have yet to recieve any hardware that can not produce more coins vs electricity cost if thats what your asking? " -> Looks like D3 is going to be the first one...just got 10 units of this sh**
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:43:41 PM

"I have yet to recieve any hardware that can not produce more coins vs electricity cost if thats what your asking? " -> Looks like D3 is going to be the first one...just got 10 units of this sh**

Everything will balance out over time. You'll make a decent amount even 8 months a year from now.
Fozeker

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:41:40 PM

So true and with D3 the hash rate will sky rocket. I am assuming the difficulty rate will go to at least 1761130.155 then you will roughly make 40$ a day with diminishing results fast. By the month is over you will make roughly 600$ in the first month, next month 350$ with the power cost. I guess it will be hard to recuperate your cost of hardware in two months. Thats my 2cents, I might be wrong though. The only positive side if the DASH price also goes up to 400 or so. Then you can be in business for long, otherwise is a loss scenario. Thanks

Will it recuperate at all? i am beginning to doubth when i am loking on the predicted difficulty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: