Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2018, 09:40:11 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RPX] Red Pulse Token – Next Generation Intelligence and Content Ecosystem  (Read 56367 times)
dozerz
Legendary

Activity: 1441
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:11:26 PM

Over 3,000 #RPX holders claimed the 100K SPOT within hours. Some had an issue with the scan of their #RPX balances, but we promise that everyone who qualified will receive their #SPOT. Make sure you don’t miss next week’s airdrop, with Qlink’s #QLC token!

would have been good to know in advance there was only limited coins, looks worthwhile filling up a qlc bag and being ready when they open.

▄█████▄
       ▄█████████▄
     ▄████▀   ▀████▄
   ▄████▀   ▄ ▄█▀████▄
 ▄████▀   ▄███▀   ▀████▄
▄████▀   ▄███▀   ▄   ▀████▄
█████   ███▀   ▄███   █████
▀████▄   ▀██▄▄███▀   ▄████▀
 ▀████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▀
   ▀████▄       ▄████▀
     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
       ▀███  ████▀
         ▀█▄███▀
|
|
          ▄█████▄
       ▄█████████▄
     ▄████▀   ▀████▄
   ▄████▀   ▄ ▄█▀████▄
 ▄████▀   ▄███▀   ▀████▄
▄████▀   ▄███▀   ▄   ▀████▄
█████   ███▀   ▄███   █████
▀████▄   ▀██▄▄███▀   ▄████▀
 ▀████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▀
   ▀████▄       ▄████▀
     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
       ▀███  ████▀
         ▀█▄███▀
unthy
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:44:01 PM

Red Pulse RPX Token is Secure

Dear Red Pulse Community,

As NEO has just announced (https://neo.org/blog/details/3080), a "storage injection vulnerability" was identified yesterday that impacts many NEP-5 based tokens. We want to reassure our community that the RPX token falls into Category 1: Limited risk. What this means is that a malicious person could potentially spend RPX to increase the reported variable TotalSupply, but without an actual increase in the RPX supply. We consider this to be of minimal risk and impact for several reasons:

1) The attacker would have to spend RPX, but would not receive any benefit in return. No RPX tokens would accrue to the attacker. In fact, the RPX spent by the attacker would essentially be "burned".

2) Changing the variable TotalSupply has no actual impact on the real supply and circulation of RPX. This variable was for ease of publishing the supply of RPX. Red Pulse team will develop a simple script that watches for any unintended change to this variable, and provide the accurate supply via public API.

All RPX tokens are safe. No wallets or transactions are impacted now and in the future, and users can continue to transact and hold RPX without issue. As always, we are available to answer any and all questions via our main social media channels: Telegram (https://t.me/redpulse) and Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/redpulsetoken).

Thank you for your continued support of Red Pulse and RPX. You are what makes our platform possible, and we are extremely excited to launch our new tokenized research ecosystem later this year, which will coincide with staking of RPX on the new platform.

Thank you and best regards,

Jonathan Ha & Stanley Chao
Founders, Red Pulse
nikolya1989

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:09:54 AM

Please, tell me, for what reason this damned coin fall in price more than others? What's wrong with it?

Myatiy

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:55:37 PM

red pulse is planning to switch to its own blockchain?
AleksKors

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:54:42 AM

I believe to this coin but unfortunately the price is going down well, already more than 40% from my bought price, anybody have Idea why?
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 896
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:22:41 AM

Over 3,000 #RPX holders claimed the 100K SPOT within hours. Some had an issue with the scan of their #RPX balances, but we promise that everyone who qualified will receive their #SPOT. Make sure you don’t miss next week’s airdrop, with Qlink’s #QLC token!

would have been good to know in advance there was only limited coins, looks worthwhile filling up a qlc bag and being ready when they open.

The required amount to receive SPOT is not that high. But the maximum airdrop in the case of RPX was 60 SPOT. I am not quite sure that it´s even worth anything since the amount of coins is quite low and a high amount is sold during the ICO.

I believe to this coin but unfortunately the price is going down well, already more than 40% from my bought price, anybody have Idea why?

I don't know at which price you bought in but it might be because of the recent NEP-5 vulnerability (read a few posts back) or because some investors expected some usage already. There is no real demand and hype right now

nikolya1989

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:23:29 AM

Blocked in the telegram? True eye cuts? So I'll write here - a coin is a scam! Burn in hell with that shit!

codemanX

Activity: 392
Merit: 119

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:12:54 AM

Blocked in the telegram? True eye cuts? So I'll write here - a coin is a scam! Burn in hell with that shit!

You are complaining since months and still haven't sold? Cheesy
Grow up, sell your RPX or believe in the project and hold, but don't act like a grumpy kid. I can well imagine why you were blocked on Telegram.

tompa666

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:11:59 AM

Where can i find updated road map for Q3 because Q2 is almost finished?
Any new when platfor goes out and staking RPX begins ?
player01

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:18:02 PM

I don't understand why is everyone so quiet about RPX. No more news, no more blog posts. Is anyone aware how the Q2 progress looks like? I was expecting some good news now that the RPX team started to have their tokens distributed. Huh

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere     
   ●Power of Ubiquity  ●Connect- People  ●HumanNetwork  ●Marketplace   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Github
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Googleplus
kronos123

Activity: 532
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:01:02 AM

Bitcointalk is only one of the communication channels of the team, but not the most used one; almost every team updates and converses with investors on other channels .... the most used obvious are discord and slack, then to follow telegram, twitter and reddit.

You can find official RedPlulse links on the first page
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2096780.0
users are very active and available on discord and telegram

DeViL303

Activity: 238

Smart Quorum Coin&Platform

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

Red Pulse Bi-Weekly Report 2018.05.28 -Platform Technology Upgrade, Storage Injection Vulnerability Statement
https://blog.red-pulse.com/red-pulse-bi-weekly-report-2018-05-28-702706b4c618

SMART QUORUM
   T H E   F I R S T   P O S   C O I N   T O   F U E L   B L O C K C H A I N   M A R K E T   B O O M   
ANN Telegram Whitepapersmartquorum.comOnepager Discord Twitter
nikolya1989

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:35:31 PM

Nobody says anything to anyone. The price flies to hell, and the devs do not care about it.
The coin slowly dies.

cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:17:18 AM

Hello Red Pulse believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful
interface of Red Pulse at: https://cointopper.com/coin/red%20pulse

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 532
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:51:15 AM

Nobody says anything to anyone. The price flies to hell, and the devs do not care about it.
The coin slowly dies.
I don't think so, have you seen the latest news or announcements they are active and what you seen in the price is eventually the best time to get in. Market was not that good for the price and if you don't want to trust red pulse team for their works then its uo to you.

PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE
CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY
                    ▄▄██▄▄
                ▄▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄███████▀▀▀████████▄
         ▄███████▀▀        ▀███████▄▄
     ▄▄███████▀      ▄▄▄▄      ▀███████▄▄
     ███████▄      ▒███████▄▄     ▀▀█████
      ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀█
          ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀███████▄
     ██▄      ▀███████▄▄      ▀████████▄
    ▐█████▄▄      ▀███████▄▄      ▀██████
      ▀███████▄▄     ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀██
         ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀███████▄▄
    ▐█▄▄     ▀▀███████▄      ▀▀███████▄▄
    ▐█████▄      ▀████████▄      ▀███████
     ▀███████▄▄      ▀█▀▀      ▄████████▀
         ▀███████▄▄        ▄▄███████▀
            ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
                ▀▀██████████▀▀
                    ▀▀██▀▀

█░████████████████████   █░████████████████████            ██████░           ██████                  ████░░  ████████████████████  ███░████ ███████░ ███   ░███           
       ██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░    ░██░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░           ░████░██░░          ███████░              ██████░░  █████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   █████░   ██████░  ███   ░██░           
       █████                     ░██░█                          ████░█░█████         █████████            ███████░░  █████                 ███░     ███ ░███ ████ ░███             
       ░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░███    ░██░█                         █████░   █████        ██████████░         ░██░████░░  █████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░  ███░     ███  ░███ ░██████             
         ██░█████████████████░█  ░██░█             ███░█     ░█████      █████░      █████ ████░█      ██████ ███░░  ██████████████████░░                                         
                          █████  ░██░█             █████    █░██░█        ░░████     █████  █░████   ░█████   ███░░  █████                                                         
                          █░███  ░██░█             ░████   ██████          ░█████    █████   ░██████████░█    ███░░  █████                                                         
        ██████████████████░████  ███████████████████████ ░█████              ██████  █████     █░███████░     ███░░  ████████████████████                                         
       ░██████████████████████    █░████████████████░█░ ██████                ██████ █████      ░██████       ███░░  ████████████████████ 

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀
Ginzink

Activity: 336
Merit: 118

Forex and Crypto Direct-Hedge Fund

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:29:19 AM

The coin slowly dies.
I don't think so, have you seen the latest news or announcements they are active and what you seen in the price is eventually the best time to get in. Market was not that good for the price and if you don't want to trust red pulse team for their works then its uo to you.

As near all coins have fallen from the sky (or moon if youd like Tongue ) i dont get all theese single target "attacks" about price.
If you trust the team hold, if you dont sell. If you dont trust them purely because of price this is not for you. Good teams and partners > hype (for long term hold).

Alexbt

Activity: 340

WORLDOPOLY - reality game based on blockchain

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:29:04 AM

Message from CEO Jonathan Ha
https://blog.red-pulse.com/message-from-ceo-jonathan-ha-319dc53cd4eb

I’m excited to share several things with you today. First off, I know that many of you in the community have noted that the Red Pulse Team seems to have gone relatively quiet. While we have been maintaining communication through our social channels such as Telegram, Reddit, and email newsletter, I do agree that it’s not the same warm fuzzy feeling as compared to when we were conducting our token sale and shortly thereafter.

But this was intentional. What have I and the team been doing in the meantime, you may ask. We’ve fully staffed up our product and engineering team, with capabilities spanning blockchain, front-end, back-end, infra/devops, UI/UX, machine learning, natural language processing, and data science. Not only are they on board now, they’ve been working at breakneck pace to build our new research platform, to achieve our vision of creating an open and transparent financial knowledge ecosystem.

On the marketing and community development front, I’m excited to share that Sombat Southivorarat is rejoining the Red Pulse team on a full-time basis, as our Marketing Strategy Lead. Many of you that participated in our token sale remember Sombat as our faithful community manager, and one of the key reasons for our success. Come say hello to Sombat in our telegram channel t.me/redpulse.

I’ll also be communicating directly with the community on a more frequent basis, via messages such as these, as well as quarterly Live AMAs to give everyone a chance to hear directly from me and ask questions in real-time.

Finally, Red Pulse will be conducting an Asia roadshow, with meetups exclusively focused on the Red Pulse ecosystem. The roadshow will be kicked off on July 21 in Seoul as an official event capping Korea Blockchain Week. On that day, I’ll be making a major announcement related to all the fantastic progress that our product and engineering teams have been working on, followed by stops in Tokyo and Hong Kong.

We’ll share more specifics leading up to the July 21 event, so stay tuned. As always, thank you for your continued support of Red Pulse.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nikolya1989

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

Jonathan Ha - stupid idiot. All that he does is absolutely useless. The coin fell more than the rest, and will soon fall below the price of Ico. And this is a failure.

codemanX

Activity: 392
Merit: 119

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

Jonathan Ha - stupid idiot. All that he does is absolutely useless. The coin fell more than the rest, and will soon fall below the price of Ico. And this is a failure.

You again ... really funny - just sell if you don't trust the team but don't act like a child. If you are invested in Red Pulse and care about the project, do you think your posts will help to increase the price or the interest of somebody who's evaluating RPX?

nikolya1989

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:46:16 PM

You again ... really funny - just sell if you don't trust the team but don't act like a child. If you are invested in Red Pulse and care about the project, do you think your posts will help to increase the price or the interest of somebody who's evaluating RPX?

Prove that this coin can be successful, and I will stop insulting the creators. Let them know that investors are unhappy, and let them do something to maintain prices. If not, they are stupid idiots. And they have a failed project!

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.