Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:35:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin: $100K in 2021?  (Read 4460 times)
ElitistCA

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:51:41 AM

In the year of 2021 maybe the price on that year is possible 10k or maybe 15k dollars. But 100k dollars in 2021 is not easy to reach that. And the percentage to reach that is very low and impossible to happen. But everything is possible to happen we dont know what exact price of bitcoin in the year of 2021 if the price increase or not but I hope it will increase or the price is very high so we can make a lot of profit.
$100,000 is possible with the potential of Bitcoin, I bilieve that future can become the truth in someday. But if you want to predict exact time for Bitcoin reaches to this target, we cannot do that, it depends the demand to buy Bitcoin on the world.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 816

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 06:07:35 AM

In the year of 2021 maybe the price on that year is possible 10k or maybe 15k dollars. But 100k dollars in 2021 is not easy to reach that. And the percentage to reach that is very low and impossible to happen. But everything is possible to happen we dont know what exact price of bitcoin in the year of 2021 if the price increase or not but I hope it will increase or the price is very high so we can make a lot of profit.
$100,000 is possible with the potential of Bitcoin, I bilieve that future can become the truth in someday. But if you want to predict exact time for Bitcoin reaches to this target, we cannot do that, it depends the demand to buy Bitcoin on the world.

$100,000 hmm seems fair prediction but it needs $ cap so that one will be achieved Cheesy but for now I will discuss the current happening since the price are going to its drop days again and by looking at it seems this current happening is the baddest happening ever since it includes the issue of certain big players in the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: