Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:58:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 [588] 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313889 times)
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:38:11 AM

Utrust recently was features by Forbes as one of the four most potential and surprising projects to be watched for next year 2019. Those who are following the development already were aware of the facts and its potential but good to see Forbes realized this as well after all. There will be competition in this payment processing industry but I see space for many to get share of pie based on the quality of their services.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:14:40 AM

Bitcoin has joined another class of superiority after becoming sound money or store or store of value and digital gold. That is going to become a thing of elite and institutional leveled player. There will be huge market for retail investors and traders under alternative coins. This is what UTruts is going to tackle and conquer and all preparation is in this direction.
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:07:36 AM

Bitcoin has joined another class of superiority after becoming sound money or store or store of value and digital gold. That is going to become a thing of elite and institutional leveled player. There will be huge market for retail investors and traders under alternative coins. This is what UTruts is going to tackle and conquer and all preparation is in this direction.

Most crypto enthusiasts had high hopes for this project and I think its worth it. Hopefully we see some concrete results of the development in the next few months. Smiley
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:36:52 AM

Most crypto enthusiasts had high hopes for this project and I think its worth it. Hopefully we see some concrete results of the development in the next few months. Smiley

Been following their telegram and news.  I agree that the developers are actively fulfilling their roadmap though we have not heard about the approval of e-license that is announced that the result will be this last quarter of the year.  Either way, I am looking forward to the release of the platform this first quarter of 2019. 
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 01:48:12 PM

Been following their telegram and news.  I agree that the developers are actively fulfilling their roadmap though we have not heard about the approval of e-license that is announced that the result will be this last quarter of the year.  Either way, I am looking forward to the release of the platform this first quarter of 2019. 

I think with launching the platform according to roadmap a great milestone of development is achieved, and we can't blame them if they don't get the e-licence still in this year. I guess they did their best but now are dependent on others.

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 09:22:53 AM

And again Utrust team announced a new a new, imo very valuable, partnership with Payrexx  Smiley

https://medium.com/@UTRUST/utrust-forms-partnership-with-payrexx-to-transform-crypto-payment-landscape-in-europe-6c961644ccc0

UTRUST is ideed constantly giving us updates. Probably more than most of the other crypto projects but it's still not shown in the price. We'll have to be patient and wait for the market to recover. Then I am sure solid projects that made progress will grow disproportionately better.
the UTRUST team always provides good development on this platform and I want to look them give forward to other good information in years 2019. if market prices grow again then UTRUST will reach good prices after some good news they have launched.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:03:22 PM

I think with launching the platform according to roadmap a great milestone of development is achieved, and we can't blame them if they don't get the e-licence still in this year. I guess they did their best but now are dependent on others.

I guess each project has its own setbacks and UTRUST is not an exception but the most important thing is that the team always strive and work hard to have a successful project completion and that is what makes them gain more supporters than ever. Imho.

I wouldn't blame UTrust for the current situation. As you said, each project has its setbacks and in the case of UTrust I guess it's mostly caused by the overall situation that they crypto market is in now at the moment.  They are very active and keep the community updated, so once the crypto market starts to recover, I am sure we will see growth for UTrust, too.
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:43:23 PM

Its the fervent hope of this community that UTRUST will have a working platform in the coming months and has a very big potential to be more valuable once those target milestones have been achieved.

Laskoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:35:47 PM

Its the fervent hope of this community that UTRUST will have a working platform in the coming months and has a very big potential to be more valuable once those target milestones have been achieved.

Utrust had a great potential, but this crypto winter killed it.

But I like that the devs are continuously developing the project, despite the price fall.

I hope that the future will at least give my money back, since I have invested some in this project.

Time will tell!
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:08:12 PM

Utrust recently was features by Forbes as one of the four most potential and surprising projects to be watched for next year 2019. Those who are following the development already were aware of the facts and its potential but good to see Forbes realized this as well after all. There will be competition in this payment processing industry but I see space for many to get share of pie based on the quality of their services.

As far as I know some other crypto projects were mentioted in Forbs. This is paid adversiting or Forbs made this article themselves without money?

As I see as well they posted in twitter that have meetup in their office in london, but as I know they hadoffice in Lisbon (Portugal). So this is their 2nd office and they expanding?

https://twitter.com/UTRUST/status/1073679404109307905
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:49:28 AM

But I like that the devs are continuously developing the project, despite the price fall.

I hope that the future will at least give my money back, since I have invested some in this project.

Time will tell!
not only UTRUS killed, but this situation is experienced by all tokens / coins, now all tokens lose their value, the price drops quite deep. I hope that early next year the downtrend will end and the uptrend will begin.
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:31:55 AM

Time will tell!
not only UTRUS killed, but this situation is experienced by all tokens / coins, now all tokens lose their value, the price drops quite deep. I hope that early next year the downtrend will end and the uptrend will begin.
In 2018, almost all tokens or coins have decreased, so I think we certainly already know and there is no need to be surprised about the situation and hopefully in 2019 the price can go back up all

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:43:35 AM

Time will tell!

Utrust is not 'killed', just like almost every other token, UTK lost value. But they managed to raise a really huge amount of money in their tokensale and if they sold their crypto assets from the ICO early enough, they should have a decent amount of money to operate with and also survive this crypto winter and keep developing their platform. So once the market  goes up again, I am sure we will see better prices of UTK again.
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:53:56 PM

Time will tell!

Utrust is not 'killed', just like almost every other token, UTK lost value. But they managed to raise a really huge amount of money in their tokensale and if they sold their crypto assets from the ICO early enough, they should have a decent amount of money to operate with and also survive this crypto winter and keep developing their platform. So once the market  goes up again, I am sure we will see better prices of UTK again.

If I'm right, the only thing that got stalled is the UTK price which is just the same to all cryptos out there but in terms of its development and community support, I can say that its getting better everyday.
frcat

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:03:35 PM

Time will tell!

What you mean by "killed" ? The project is going good and platform launch is planned for Q1 next year. Or you mean price fallen UTK tokens?
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:06:23 AM

just looking at Utrust price on the exchange, I see it's only $ 0.022. As I recall, Utrust once reached a price of $ 1 / coin. Maybe it can't be broken, indeed, the main benchmark for all coins is the price drop, so the others also come down.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Laskoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:34:16 PM

Time will tell!

What you mean by "killed" ? The project is going good and platform launch is planned for Q1 next year. Or you mean price fallen UTK tokens?

OK, maybe I was not very explicit, I didn't said is dead due to lack of development, I just said that this fall of the market  caused the price of UTK to reach only 2 cents. Killed by the market crush.

When you fall 98.55% from ATH is very very bad. If they didn't sold the coins from ICO, Is possible that the project will run out of funds, like many others.

Look at Substratum, they announced that they will start daily trading with the ICO funds, which is another very bad idea.

nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:11:37 PM

Could you share that article from Forbes? Was it a paid article? Even if it was, every exposure is good for utrust now.
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:00:58 PM

Time will tell!

OK, maybe I was not very explicit, I didn't said is dead due to lack of development, I just said that this fall of the market  caused the price of UTK to reach only 2 cents. Killed by the market crush.

When you fall 98.55% from ATH is very very bad. If they didn't sold the coins from ICO, Is possible that the project will run out of funds, like many others.

Look at Substratum, they announced that they will start daily trading with the ICO funds, which is another very bad idea.

Is is very evident that every crypto project is suffering very badly from this crypto mayhem but all projects with real development had high hopes of recovering including UTRUST and its only a matter of time before it turns out to be okay again so I guess we just sit tight and hold on to the rough ride. Smiley

brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:22:26 AM

Current market conditions make UTRUST prices suffer even more and not only that even all projects also suffer from the current market situation. I have never doubted the future of this platform because now it only is depends on the growth of market prices, if the price of Bitcoin can grows in upcoming new year, I am sure that UTK will more increase in price it. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 [588] 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: