Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:41:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313889 times)
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:28:03 AM

anyone here know the feel when paypal how more than 1k8$ from your account just because some strange report me. even they not use my design service.

What did they do? Did PayPal remove over $1000 from your balance? How is it even legally possible that they can take money or freeze accounts willy-nilly?

Usually it works this way. Buyer purchases your item, then files a chargeback against the credit card company. The money you got from that buyer is then taken out of your PayPal account.

Oh yeah, I have heard of that. It is a big problem for merchants selling digital goods, especially those without DRM. The buyer can do a chargeback after copying the data.

It is even worse when stolen credit cards are involved. For example, the game publisher TinyBuild claims that people bought their games in their webshop with stolen credit cards who then performed chargebacks and resold the keys on the grey market G2A. Then the story gets a bit fuzzy. I think TinyBuild could revoke the keys, but the end-users bought them in good faith on G2A, so that could backfire.

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2016/06/g2a-fires-back-at-developer-gives-them-three-days-to-provide-suspicious-keys/

Wow, if this is true, then a lot would say that oaypal has a shtty system. But even so, no one could do sht because it’s the only one around(the most famous at least because it’s the only one i know of its kind).

This is a great reason why i see that utrust will really succeed. Because it can literally kick PayPal in the ass by giving better and equal customer service for both sides: seller and buyer. Plus, utrust can solve most of the problems people complain about PayPal. People are begging for better service. And having utrust as an option, I don’t think a lot of people would still be using PayPal’s services.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:38:07 AM

anyone here know the feel when paypal how more than 1k8$ from your account just because some strange report me. even they not use my design service.

What did they do? Did PayPal remove over $1000 from your balance? How is it even legally possible that they can take money or freeze accounts willy-nilly?

Usually it works this way. Buyer purchases your item, then files a chargeback against the credit card company. The money you got from that buyer is then taken out of your PayPal account.

Oh yeah, I have heard of that. It is a big problem for merchants selling digital goods, especially those without DRM. The buyer can do a chargeback after copying the data.

It is even worse when stolen credit cards are involved. For example, the game publisher TinyBuild claims that people bought their games in their webshop with stolen credit cards who then performed chargebacks and resold the keys on the grey market G2A. Then the story gets a bit fuzzy. I think TinyBuild could revoke the keys, but the end-users bought them in good faith on G2A, so that could backfire.

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2016/06/g2a-fires-back-at-developer-gives-them-three-days-to-provide-suspicious-keys/

Wow, if this is true, then a lot would say that oaypal has a shtty system. But even so, no one could do sht because it’s the only one around(the most famous at least because it’s the only one i know of its kind).

This is a great reason why i see that utrust will really succeed. Because it can literally kick PayPal in the ass by giving better and equal customer service for both sides: seller and buyer. Plus, utrust can solve most of the problems people complain about PayPal. People are begging for better service. And having utrust as an option, I don’t think a lot of people would still be using PayPal’s services.
it will be very interesting for freelancer. They can focus their work now. Better than paypal when they don't need verify their address, bill, invoice ....
redhondaxrm125

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:41:54 AM

The comparaison with PayPal is really accurate, we are a lot here to think that Utrust could possibly take the place of PayPal, especially for crypto users. It will take some time but its totaly possible, utrsut has great argument to become a major actor of online payment.

That is true. A kot of people are getting into crypto. And we, the ones here now wants utrust over paypal. And if you think about it, if people(users or not of crypto currencies) understands the white paper or project of the utrust team, they would really choose utrust. And this would really result in utrust taking PayPal’s place. But then again, as what you have said, thus will take time. Not impossible, but will surely take time. And as to how long, I don’t know. What i am sure at is that it will really happen.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:04:58 AM

what is actually difference between UTRUST and monetha? do we have any competitive comparisons? just curious to see that. I like UTRUST better project and going to do good.   
I see utrust focus to provide best platform for payment. just like another member say it's paypal 2.0. Monetha seem focus on reputation system. both of them are good project
Well you are wrong, I can see that in the future UTRUST will build its own name. Above all, it will take charge as the primary platform. If you are to look the purpose of utrust in the system you can see that it has the ability in solving some problems on it. Remember this is a decentralised platform, it provides good security on its users.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:05:39 AM

what is actually difference between UTRUST and monetha? do we have any competitive comparisons? just curious to see that. I like UTRUST better project and going to do good.   
I see utrust focus to provide best platform for payment. just like another member say it's paypal 2.0. Monetha seem focus on reputation system. both of them are good project

Utrust will give fund protection for their users, this will avoid scam, and will attract people on using the platform, because if something goes wrong, utrust will pay you back the money lost, that is something that no crypto project or wallet has until now, that is one of the things that gives value to utrsut.
redhondaxrm125

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:13:46 AM

it will be very interesting for freelancer. They can focus their work now. Better than paypal when they don't need verify their address, bill, invoice ....

I know right?! Lol. But really, people will always look for better and easier ways to accomplish any type of tasks in life. That is why we have progressed and still progressing every day. People always invent machineries and dig into them for that reason. So knowing human nature, I can surely say that a great number of people will be digging into this idea of utrust. Success is only a matter of time.
DanF20

Activity: 52
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:45:54 AM

Yes, UTRUST could eleminate the problems of PayPal payments, so that it could as additional effect enlarge the acceptance of cryptocurrency payments. Wish you great success with your project.

Yes sir, i saw the whitepaper and its ao amazing that uTrust is better than paypal that serve as common online money transfer for everyone. If utrust is better than paypal then it means that this is the best system that we have in the future for our online payment transactions.

You are right about that DanF20 Smiley
UTRUST will be the future of online payment, it will just take some time. This is a great project with a healty future. Cant wait for taking part in the crowdsale. Great work team!

Right!! Super shiller has been activated. Utrust will have to prove it's platform reliability, and security for several yrs and while at it, also try to foster relationships with merchants. So Utrust will consider the biz extremely lucky, if they doing 5% of paypal's biz in 10yrs. It's will take awhile to eve fathom what you shilling about
I Think UTRUST - will become paypal.2.0 - of the Crypto World, and this version is more perfect and reliable
there is nothing to compare, the story is so arranged - that the old goes to the background, giving way for something new
Yeah uTrust looks like a high end version of any online payment platform.
It is a combination of different old version online payment and upgraded into high quality system that support cryptocurrencies and tokens.
autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:47:20 AM

Utrust will give fund protection for their users, this will avoid scam, and will attract people on using the platform, because if something goes wrong, utrust will pay you back the money lost, that is something that no crypto project or wallet has until now, that is one of the things that gives value to utrsut.

You read carefully about this product? They will dont have refund. Or Im wrong?
mbtc31

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:52:19 AM

Yes, UTRUST could eleminate the problems of PayPal payments, so that it could as additional effect enlarge the acceptance of cryptocurrency payments. Wish you great success with your project.

Yes sir, i saw the whitepaper and its ao amazing that uTrust is better than paypal that serve as common online money transfer for everyone. If utrust is better than paypal then it means that this is the best system that we have in the future for our online payment transactions.

You are right about that DanF20 Smiley
UTRUST will be the future of online payment, it will just take some time. This is a great project with a healty future. Cant wait for taking part in the crowdsale. Great work team!

Right!! Super shiller has been activated. Utrust will have to prove it's platform reliability, and security for several yrs and while at it, also try to foster relationships with merchants. So Utrust will consider the biz extremely lucky, if they doing 5% of paypal's biz in 10yrs. It's will take awhile to eve fathom what you shilling about
I Think UTRUST - will become paypal.2.0 - of the Crypto World, and this version is more perfect and reliable
there is nothing to compare, the story is so arranged - that the old goes to the background, giving way for something new
Yeah uTrust looks like a high end version of any online payment platform.
It is a combination of different old version online payment and upgraded into high quality system that support cryptocurrencies and tokens.

Youre 101% right @ DanF20, uTrust is created more superior to any online payment.. It improves the quality, security and affordability of its services offered to its clients. It eliminates all problems that the clients encountered to other online payment platform.. It created perfectly fitted for everyone that make us comfortable and secured to all our transactions online.
DanF20

Activity: 52
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:07:52 AM

Well you are wrong, I can see that in the future UTRUST will build its own name. Above all, it will take charge as the primary platform. If you are to look the purpose of utrust in the system you can see that it has the ability in solving some problems on it. Remember this is a decentralised platform, it provides good security on its users.

I found this comparison between monetha and uTrust from previous conversation, I hope it will provide you enougj ingormation to answer your questions.

So many people asking so here you go. My personal review of Monetha vs UTRUST:

The Monetha Team:
- Small and not even a single software engineer
The UTRUST Team:
- Large and with a highly technical background

Monetha Whitepaper:
- Confusing and hard to understand if this is something really needed
UTRUST Whitepaper:
- Very clear to understand the model just by glancing at the paper summary

Monetha fees for seller:
- 1.5%
UTRUST fees for seller:
- 1%

Monetha Concept:
- Simplistic view and solves no intrinsic problem.
UTRUST Concept:
- Solves a major problem in crypto payments - Buyer protection for cryptocurrency. This is something that is needed for the mass adoption and doesn’t exist. Can be easily used by merchants and private sellers alike.

Monetha accepts:
- Just ETH.
UTRUST accepts:
- All major cryptocurrencies.

Monetha adoption by merchants:
- Limited to merchants that wish to accept ETH and no other cryptocurrencies. Amazon, Ebay, Ali, and many more already have feedback scores, therefore Monethas model will not gain tracking and be adopted by any major merchants. Since it solves no problem, very low appeal to buyers.
UTRUST adoption by merchants:
- Buyers can pay with multiple cryptocurrencies and have a safety net when making their payments, with sellers having a higher selling rate. Will gain organic traction, bringing more clients by referral as they feel more satisfied and protected.

-Monetha adoption by buyers:
- Buyers can only pay with ETH. Feedback score system already exists and solves no problem in practice. Feedback rate is unreliable and subject to false reports and paid bias, as many others.
UTRUST adoption by buyers:
- Buyers can pay with multiple cryptocurrencies. Buyers feel safer making payments with cryptocurrencies knowing that if something goes wrong they can appeal, escalate and be refunded.

If you pay with Monetha and an vendor scams you, the only thing you will be able to do is put a negative review and your money is gone. With UTRUST you will get your money back.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:28:53 AM

Good publication, seems this one will be very disruptive when it comes to the business sector you choose to venture. Coz the existing competitors are know for slow services, risky transaction and buggy. I believe u-trust has the potential to do it. Goodluck to those who are behind it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:36:51 AM

Is there any fee utrust will be taking from buyers and merchant?
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:42:07 AM

I believe there is, Coz with the mechanics of exchanges and payment platform that how the system works in order for them to gain profits form the transaction. But as the summary of the project states, they have most likely lower fees that the existing competitors.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:58:03 AM

Any platforms are doing this thing so it is a yes.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 04:13:48 AM

after ICO end and this platform launch, some merchant will adopt this platform.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:38:28 AM

The taste of the pudding is in the eating. The eating in terms of UTRUST implementation is during the partnership stage. There will be much interest at this stage. Even the value of UTRUST will be largely affected by this. We will see which e-commerce platforms and companies they will engage in.   
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:44:50 AM

The taste of the pudding is in the eating. The eating in terms of UTRUST implementation is during the partnership stage. There will be much interest at this stage. Even the value of UTRUST will be largely affected by this. We will see which e-commerce platforms and companies they will engage in.   

i think after ICO project team will work on platform for complete work then after they will complete then merchant will join Utrust. project duration already mention on whitepaper i think. each and every project have duration time. but UTrust is the one project that grow up price during complete project. this is great opportunity.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:39:50 AM

I believe there is, Coz with the mechanics of exchanges and payment platform that how the system works in order for them to gain profits form the transaction. But as the summary of the project states, they have most likely lower fees that the existing competitors.

If there's fee then what's the fee structure?
Did they mention it anywhere?
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:43:26 AM

If there's fee then what's the fee structure?
Did they mention it anywhere?

I believe is in the whitepaper, they won't charge fees for the conversion of any coin to utrust token, but they will charge for other tokens, if you want to know more, I recommend to read the whitepaper, that will tell you a lot about the project.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:49:55 AM

The idea of ​​making the bridge between the crypro and the currency fiat, will democratize this market of cryptocurrencies and will finish physically concretizing to benefit many people.
100% true! that is the legeng they want to spread into the whole world, this is really an amazing step they did! thanks for the IDEA

the only thing holding back crypto right now is the ability to easily spend it. hopefully utrust will solve that.

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: